• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
lol I know. It was a joke. My bad that I didn't make it obvious.

Anyway, I will hope that Monday will be a character, but I am sure that we all know that it won't happen. But, a quick question. Anyone know when Jumpfest is? Or whatever it is called? I think I'm going, but I forgot the date. Just gotta make sure I can get off to go.
the jumpfest will be on the 22th and the 23th.:)

if megaman donesn't get announced in his birthday(wich is december 17 [next monday]) then
our last hope is jumpfest....if theres anithing brawl related of course...:urg:

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
Monday we SHOULD be getting Megaman.
If not that, then we'll get a new character pretty soon (within two weeks, especially considering it's so close to Christmas).
and don't forget jumpfest,i don't know if there will be anithing brawl related but lets just hope for the best. :cool:

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I really hope Megaman is confirmed cause that would boost the hype for brawl IMO...especially if Megaman's move set is shown and has one of those Megaman joins the brawl videos!

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Lol, if anytime, this is the perfect time to reveal him. His 20th birthday.
Sakurai, don't let us down, we just got let down by CoroCoro. :p

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
The last time i really expected Mega Man, the Ice Climbers Final Smash was revealed...so I predict: Zelda's Final Smash. :psycho:

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Here's something to consider: on October 12th--the day that the delay was announced on the DOJO--there were 36 (or so) updates left until the previous release date of December 3rd. There are currently 40 updates left until the U.S. release date of Feb. 10th, 2008, and 28 updates left until the Japanese release date of Jan. 24th, 2008. I think we'll be seeing more consistently well-received updates from now on. :bigthumbu

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Honestly people, that's 2.

There have been countless other events and Birthdays this year, yet he did nothing on them. It was the first of a month, and 100 days until Brawl came out, and we got:

It was the 50th Update and we got:

Really, Really, don't get your hopes up for Monday.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Since that game is on topic and everything. But, I voted Super Mario. He's much better than Ridley.

Anyway, we didn't get a red update this week. Does this mean a red update drought? I doubt it, but you never know with Sakurai. And I agree with the person who stated how many updates were left. I believe we will start getting the 'actual' updates that we were supposed to get before the game was delayed.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
You mean Super Paper Mario right?
Super Mario is already in the game.
I think that you misunderstood me. Repryx(sp?) was wanting people to go and vote for Ridley on that game forum. He is going up against Mario, and I just said Super Mario. That's who I voted for.

But I think that you meant, "predicting Paper Mario." No. I don't really want Paper Mario in the game. Ridley is a character that I want in Brawl along with Geno, Megaman X, and a couple of others. I am satisfied, however, because I was given Sonic on my birthday. A great, great gift it was indeed.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
I....don't think I'm going to make it.....GO ON WITHOUT ME!!! :urg:
oh no, one more victim of sakurai power of dissapointament.....WHY???? but anyhow,only the
strongs will survive this character delay untill japanese release! and i'm one of them,i'm not
going to fall!

Sakurai you underestimated our power!

Top Bottom