• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
*croses fingers for good update*
*shadenexus also crosses fingers and toes to get an epic update*

Well don't just stand there my fellow Smash breathern, let us all hold hands and pray to the heavens that we get a great update. K, who wants to start us off in prayer? Any takers?

Mewruler

Smash Cadet
*shadenexus also crosses fingers and toes to get an epic update*

Well don't just stand there my fellow Smash breathern, let us all hold hands and pray to the heavens that we get a great update. K, who wants to start us off in prayer? Any takers?
First off all, no one jinx it okay.. and umm just umm...stay in school!

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that this was the worst week ever in terms of updates. Coming up on 2 months since a new character... My guess? Midna FTW.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Oh c'mon! Lets not ponder whether or not Sakurai is an athesist or if he just grabbed a Smash Ball.

We as a forum family need to operate as such. A well oiled machine so to speak. And if we just touch and agree that Megaman will be confirmed on Monday, then it shall happen. Ask and ye shall receive.

All who's with me say HURRAH!

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Oh c'mon! Lets not ponder whether or not Sakurai is an athesist or if he just grabbed a Smash Ball.

We as a forum family need to operate as such. A well oiled machine so to speak. And if we just touch and agree that Megaman will be confirmed on Monday, then it shall happen. Ask and ye shall receive.

All who's with me say HURRAH!
HURRAH! CLASSIC MEGA MAN FOR BRAWL! CLASSIC MEGA MAN FOR MONDAY!

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
Heres my list of OMG updates (they dont all have to be good)(in fact most of them are bad)
Zelda's moves (FINALLY)
How to pause
Unlockable Characters(that will be the day)
Another Adventure mode video
More Bosses
Megaman

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
hmmm...i have a tought....if megaman is not revealed, i think they are going to reveal Isaac...just a thought.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
New Character Update this week. No doubt about that.

I had a dream two nights ago where I was looking at Smash Dojo, and they had announced Ridley. I was like, "Yay!"

Oh, Subspace update tomorrow. Hopefully not a video, but something like an explanation as to how the whole mode works.

mario8498

Smash Cadet

I had a dream two nights ago where I was looking at Smash Dojo, and they had announced Ridley. I was like, "Yay!"

Oh, Subspace update tomorrow. Hopefully not a video, but something like an explanation as to how the whole mode works.
Well, Ridley was one of the most wanted villain playables right? Who's to say Sakurai doesn't pay attention to what the crowd says?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

I really hope its the 1st one :)
But I'd be happy with anything after Coro Coro :ohwell:

Top Bottom