• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

M.K

Level 55
This was probably one of the worst weeks ever in Dojo History.

Monday: Item
Tuesday: Game Mode
Wednesday: Game Mode/Music
Thursday: Stage (We Already Knew about)
Friday: Double Item

The worst week ever. You can't even manage to fit anybody's profile in there. Horrific. You truly are running out of ideas, Sakurai.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
They were so bad I don't remember them... lol...

I wish they would elaborate more on SSE and and unlocking secret characters and vs. mode (specifically character attacks (esp. for characters that weren't at e4all) and crawling (and why the put that in the game) and swimming (they never mentioned that at all lol). srsly, I can think of better things they can update without revealing new chars... I'll probably play for like a week with items and then turn them off anyways... =( They could at least elaborate more on the stage.... all they do is show characters jumping around on them...

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
This was probably one of the worst weeks ever in Dojo History.

Monday: Item
Tuesday: Game Mode
Wednesday: Game Mode/Music
Thursday: Stage (We Already Knew about)
Friday: Double Item

The worst week ever. You can't even manage to fit anybody's profile in there. Horrific. You truly are running out of ideas, Sakurai.
That, and the fact that the CoroCoro Booklet we've been looking forward to for the past month is a complete rehash of what we already know.

Yeah...I feel bad for Stafy.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I think this was one of the best weeks in a long time. We got FOUR good updates and only 1 sucky one (Bonsly).

And NOW it's time for Mega Man on Monday...the 3rd time... >_>

roy_owns

Smash Lord
I'm gonna have some flamers but if Waluigi as a PC I might of mained him (still deciding Dedede or Sanke). Stafy when I saw the update I thought "Crap now were gonna have little crybabys on the forum today".

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I think this was one of the best weeks in a long time. We got FOUR good updates and only 1 sucky one (Bonsly).

And NOW it's time for Mega Man on Monday...the 3rd time... >_>
I agree maybe a character update Monday, for friday i dont know.

But Bonsly wasnt a bad update, it was cool to see the 1st Poke Ball that we actually interact with instead of just tossing a ball, it shows us that we can actually pick it up instead of just hitting it and sense its so heavy we have to use a little bit of strategy to hit some1 with it. It was an OK update, imo.

DumHonkey

Smash Cadet
Hm... as or right now, it's 11:20 PM in Japan. So... shouldnt the big reval be in like, 40 minutes?

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I agree maybe a character update Monday, for friday i dont know.

But Bonsly wasnt a bad update, it was cool to see the 1st Poke Ball that we actually interact with instead of just tossing a ball, it shows us that we can actually pick it up instead of just hitting it and sense its so heavy we have to use a little bit of strategy to hit some1 with it. It was an OK update, imo.
Exactly. Bonsly RULES! >:0

Anyways, does anyone know if Starfy is 3rd party or not?

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Megaman for Monday. Would explain why he's been holding off on character updates for so long.

And Geno FTW. Vote for Geno instead. :p

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I had to go with Geno over Mewtwo. Mewtwo is a clone, lol seriously... But, vote for who you want. No one should go around and tell people who to vote for. I voted Geno, btw.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Not in smash.
lol I know. It was a joke. My bad that I didn't make it obvious.

Anyway, I will hope that Monday will be a character, but I am sure that we all know that it won't happen. But, a quick question. Anyone know when Jumpfest is? Or whatever it is called? I think I'm going, but I forgot the date. Just gotta make sure I can get off to go.

Top Bottom