• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
i say SSE video.

I think Snake and Sonic are both unlockable along with some of the characters already shown, which ones i dont know. Melee has 21 characters and we have seen close to that. Some of these hafe to be unlockable, just dont know which ones.
there were 25 characters in melee.

Ninja Kiyo

Smash Rookie
I say any other newcomers not yet announced will be unlockable and thus only announced after the game comes out in Japan.

However, one character we can expect to be updated soon is Sheik, since I believe she will remain a transformation. The fact that Zelda's special moves and final smash aren't revealed yet help support this.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
I..........need......................newcomer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS sorry but whats a SSE?

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
Thats the whole point of "RETURNING POKEMON" and if you cuss that much you could get kicked off.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Uhm.. I'm out of predictable updates. I'll go with another forsaken game mode update since we seem to get an average of three a week these days.

Can't be disappointed if you expect the worst.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Uhm.. I'm out of predictable updates. I'll go with another forsaken game mode update since we seem to get an average of three a week these days.

The worst would be 5(single) E 4 all updates..

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Since I've been wrong every time before Im going to say a character, Captain olimar and hope I'm right.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice

I give up too, i cant even predict an update anymore......but i know one thing...... TOMARROW WE GET CRAP!!!!!!!!!:mad::urg::mad::urg::mad::urg::(:(:(:mad::(:mad::urg::(:mad::urg::(:mad::urg:

TMS

Smash Journeyman
ATs from previous installments. I can see it now:

"Well, since I have updated items and Pokemon from the two previous Smash games, I guess I'll just update the-

Oh wait, I just realized something! Sorry!"

-End update-

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
Oh, okay sorry, I figured that but i thought subspace was one word (SE).... sakurai, please, were starving and are all about to die unless you give us a good update.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Oh, okay sorry, I figured that but i thought subspace was one word (SE).... sakurai, please, were starving and are all about to die unless you give us a good update.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
i predict for tomorrow

item / how to play (from previous installments)

or a character update

maybe a stage

or another Game mode

MunkyMan33

Smash Apprentice
I just hope they run out of filler updates soon and get back on track. They were doing at least a character a week or so before, now things have just stopped. Oh well, 2 months out.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
since we havent had one FOREVER....new character....but its prolly gonna be another game mode that we already know about

Didn't he already announce all the game modes from the previous Smash?

My top 3 predictions for tonight
1.Subspace
2.AT
3.Stage

rideonshootingstarxx

Smash Cadet
I think Sakurai is using filler to flesh out the delayed time and still have interesting updates sporadically.
I'm betting maybe though a special moves update. We haven't seen quite a few of those.

Top Bottom