• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

courte

Smash Lord
my momma told me special edition wii

SPECIAL EDITION WII FOR SMASH I SAID IT FIRST

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
hmm... im starting to think that you maybe might not have gone to the future..... MAYBE...
But for december 3 im thinking brawl demo for shop channel, 2 new chars, a sweet subspace update, and lastly, a galaxy stage. But thats unlikely.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
hmm... im starting to think that you maybe might not have gone to the future..... MAYBE...
But for december 3 im thinking brawl demo for shop channel, 2 new chars, a sweet subspace update, and lastly, a galaxy stage. But thats unlikely.
but awesome none the less :D

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
yea, i just said unlikely cause i didnt want people to go talking about how that wont happen........but seriously 5 updates for 1 day? maybe you could spread it out during the week.... brawl demo when we should have been playing the complete thing....

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Call me crazy but I don't think will get a charcter announcment for the overally hyped Dec. 3rd update, I'm thinking maybe a stage or more detail about Subspace.

Sage of Pwnage

Smash Apprentice
yea it took like 5 mins to realize i pressed the post button so i got anxious... any ways back on topic. and by the way sage of pwnage, (no offense) but i have posted more than u making YOU the thief of the awesome triforce bird icon.

Look Nj Hudz I dont post sloppy meaningless posts and second of all that is the crest of the goddess of time

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
sorry, i was just kidding... and when did i say you had sloppy meaningless posts?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
heck if a demo was giiven to us I can't download it becuse I have dial up internet as of right now. :c

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
that sucks.... but you should get internet cause youl have to get your wii updated to play brawl, like you did with galaxy.

Nj Hudz

Smash Apprentice
woah fathom, only one of us said there was a pic accedent, plus you shouldnt be so creul, in fact you should be banned for just saying that.

DaW00t

Smash Rookie
I am gonna say Geno just because I want Geno
*switches to alter ego*
Subspace update
*switches to other alter ego*
stage
*keeps switching to millions of alter egos until I eliminate all possibilities*

but seriously I am hoping for Geno (not gonna happen)

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
I am gonna say Geno just because I want Geno
*switches to alter ego*
Subspace update
*switches to other alter ego*
stage
*keeps switching to millions of alter egos until I eliminate all possibilities*

but seriously I am hoping for Geno (not gonna happen)
Lets hope your not right.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
A message to all: Please don't ***** about it when it's just a regular update.

Kupo

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
i reckon that they should put someone totally unexpected up!

that or he forgets completely
Something totally unexpected... You mean like Dk's special moves? I would never expect anything that boring. :p

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
DISCLAIMER - this is totally fantasy because it requires nintendo to be a company serious about competitive gaming.

ultimate update:

one day (soon) we'd go to the dojo, and it would say "no update today, but check your wii" and we turn on our wii's to find a message from nintendo saying something a long the lines of:

Super Smash Bros Brawl Demo available with purchase of.... (lower end recently released nintendo game).
i.e., Battalion Wars II. the message would continue to go on to say "staying true to our message that Brawl is being delayed for "product perfection," we're releasing a Beta version of Brawl to balance the multiplayer. -something similar to what happened with Halo 3.

that would be the sickest update. and it would really help brawl be THE perfect game - super balanced.

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
anyone hoping for a create your own character option or is that too awesome?

unlockable features to put on your char

it would be hard seeing as they:

need their own moves
and are saved to a hardrive= no comps

Top Bottom