• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

I'm guess it will be:
A character update or a How to Play update or a Game Modes Update or a Stages Update or an Items Update or a Music Update or a Notice Update.
One those, I guess.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Let it be said here and now...

I don't even care if it's a character update tonight or Friday. Unless there is something epic or awesome and (most importantly) NEW on the dojo by the end of this week, I will stop checking the updates daily...

... for a week.

Drake3

Smash Ace

I don't even care if it's a character update tonight or Friday. Unless there is something epic or awesome and (most importantly) NEW on the dojo by the end of this week, I will stop checking the updates daily...

... for a week.
I would love to be able to do that. But sadly my addiction is high and my willpower is low.

UberBob

Smash Apprentice

... for a week.
If you are actually able to do that, I will personally salute you.
Anyways, tonight will be a good update. I have a feeling =].

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
Tonight it will be:
CPU Level Changing
THATS RIGHT! you can change the level of the CPU!
the more it goes up... the harder the opponent!
oh but this time it goes all the way to level 12! thats right! unfortunately i can't show you the difference in computer strength because on these updates i only post pictures... YAY!

aleps

Smash Apprentice

... for a week.
I said that last Friday, and here I am, checking it daily (not at the time they update, but in the afternoon). I was waiting for a character update but we haven't gotten anything good.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Is there a thread that has a checklist of things we do know that haven't been explicitly given updates on the Dojo. Not just like the Final Smashes from E4A but also stuff like ATs and (most) of people's special moves (Like Zelda or Ice Climbers), or even the other half of Diddy's special moves or somesuch?

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
I'm calling a pokeball. Likely Latios/Latias. We haven't seen a pokeball in a while and it'll be fairly meh to go along with this week.

Secretly hoping for Falcon or a FE character confirmation.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we'll get a new character. Even one of those long awaited third party characters. Gonna probably be something stupid though. Ah, well, I can hope, right?
Might be something I would never even think of though. Awesome update ahead? No one knows, sadly.

Yeah, there's a subliminal message hidden somewhere here. See if you can find it

47drift

Smash Journeyman
That you, like me, know full well the wonder that is Haruhi Suzumiya?
But of course.

And, take a close look at what I said prior to saying that there was a subliminal message. It's hidden in my statement.

Also, good to know there are fellow Haruhiists on this board. For a second, I thought it was in danger.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Alright, whatever. I'll ruin it. Poor sports.

Maybe we'll get a new character. Even one of those long awaited third party characters. Gonna probably be something stupid though. Ah, well, I can hope, right?
Might be something I would never even think of though. Awesome update ahead? No one knows, sadly.
See, it spells something.

Eldezar

Smash Apprentice
Aw c'mon, this is the internet! You guys can get married. Too late. I already held the ceremony. You guys are married now. Now get a room. We don't need that kind of thing in here ;-]
I want a divorce.

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! I need a drink now.

Edit: D@yum you. I clicked, and I cried. I cried for hours. >,=
god i clicked it as well...
*What are Pokeballs*
i cried as welll...
There's a visine for that.

Tonight will be another bleh update like the past few weeks... possibly. (oh, wait I cant complain about updates on this board. Must be a republican board, you can't criticize the president there or you are un American).
A republican tells you not to complain because they don't believe in people having opinions opposed to their own. Democrats don't want you to complain because it is annoying and you won't stop doing it. So STFU!

Alright, whatever. I'll ruin it. Poor sports.

See, it spells something.
You know, I almost had it, too.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Yeah, there's a subliminal message hidden somewhere here. See if you can find it
Ok, I'll try.

Might be something I would never even think of thouPluvia is Coolgh. Awesome update ahead? No one knows, sadly.
:laugh:

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
So totally a character guys. Did any of you see the box for smash on amazon.co.jp? It saw it when I went to Mother Party, which is a japanese fan site that posts a lot of stuff about Lucas in Brawl. Photobucket is being lame so ill post it in a few minutes

Florida

イーグランツ
That top left corner gives me some definite hope for an awesome wallpaper-esque image, similar to Melee.
This was actually a banner at E for All.
I have it as my desktop background currently =P

EDIT: I should read posts ^.^
Zurf beat me to it.

No character tonight guys. That'll be Captain Olimar, tomorrow ;)
But I'm still feeling something worth staying up for. Thus, I shall.

Top Bottom