• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow we will have something unexpected....something like....DOCTOR MARIO

Stryks

Smash Hero
Assist trophy: advance wars sprites...

or

pokemon: Gardevior, torchi or kyogre...

if these comes true sakuria officially is pissed off for a reason...

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
The nooby people who don't think Captain Olimar will be playable:

1. Do not have any imagination.
2. Clearly don't know that he came Third on Sakurai's Poll for Most Requested Characters.
3. Do not know how tall Kirby is..

WooICYU

Smash Journeyman
Btw Pluvia what correlation does kirby have in comparison to reasoning that Captain olimar will be playable?
And how does that have anything to do with the people who dont think so

*Venus

Smash Cadet
Sakurai is probly getting most of the game modes out of the way so he can give us a great update

.... i hope

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Btw Pluvia what correlation does kirby have in comparison to reasoning that Captain olimar will be playable?
And how does that have anything to do with the people who dont think so
Well most people say things along the lines of:

"ZOMG! HE'S ONLY, LIEK, 1 CM TALL! LOLOL HE WOULD BE SQUASHED!!1!"

Actually, someone says something along that lines on the page before this one.

So for those of whom say that, clearly do not know how tall Kirby is..

*Venus

Smash Cadet
Well most people say things along the lines of:

"ZOMG! HE'S ONLY, LIEK, 1 CM TALL! LOLOL HE WOULD BE SQUASHED!!1!"

Actually, someone says something along that lines on the page before this one.

So for those of whom say that, clearly do not know how tall Kirby is..

Who is captain olimar?

... im sorry

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Who is captain olimar?

... im sorry
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say "Footprint"

Megaman has had a MUCH wider fanbase than the Pikmin series has ever had and the Megaman series also has more games for it.

Not because he's too small
and
Not because he would have no moves (because I know he would)

Polls can and will be biased. Not EVERYONE voted on that poll and those who did (obviously) came into gaming later on or else I'm sure Megaman would be a lot higher on the list.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Megaman is Third party.

Pikmin is First.

So, all in all, Captain Olimar has more chance than Megaman. Even though I'm sure they don't affect each others chances in any way.
Exactly, So, it's not to say that they won't BOTH make it in Brawl. I was just skeptical about Captain Olimar.

volbound1700

Smash Master
That's really surprising, since only about 20% of the American population likes Bush.
Not back when we first went into Iraq. At one point most of America didn't. I mean I don't mind these bleh updates, we are lucky to get updates, However I do not agree with people flaming others for complaining about the updates, and especially the mods getting involved in it and closing threads they just don't agree with.

Sir James

The Doctor
I have a feeling Captain Olimar will be in Brawl. He was pretty high up there on Sakurai's poll if I remember correctly. Some people may think that he could never have a good moveset, but I think more trust should be placed in the developers. I mean, they were able to add a pokemon trainer into the game. If anyone can make a moveset for Olimar, it's these guys.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I have a feeling Captain Olimar will be in Brawl. He was pretty high up there on Sakurai's poll if I remember correctly. Some people may think that he could never have a good moveset, but I think more trust should be placed in the developers. I mean, they were able to add a pokemon trainer into the game. If anyone can make a moveset for Olimar, it's these guys.
I agree with everything you said.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
You know actually...

This week and last week have been so boring, that even if we got some sort of epic super update tomorrow, I wouldn't care.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Monday's was good. I love to see trailers. I really wish though that Sakurai had saved the final smash updates and let us find final smashes on our own. Also I wish he would do special move updates with the characters. That would cut out 80% of the uninteresting updates.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Indeed, I agree aswell.

Just to point out, he was Third.

And I don't expect a Character tomorrow, though I do on Friday, seeing as though it's Shigeru Miyamoto's Birthday. That's why I said Captain Olimar. :)

EDIT:

Btw volbound, we already knew about Peach's, Meta-Knight's and Ike's Final Smash before they were shown on the Dojo. :p

volbound1700

Smash Master
Yeah I know, I just think Final Smashes should have been saved for suprises and not been released at all.

I would be suprised (pleasently) if we had a character this week. I think maybe Sakurai is keeping the hype down for brawl because of Galaxy or maybe he is running out of updates. He probably is saving the unlockables until a little later. I mean it is not a big deal if he doesn't have big updates other then it kills this board. This board has been less active the last 2 weeks then it has in a while.

Eternal Neo

Smash Apprentice
Tonight will be an item (probably a pokeball) that we probably don't already know. Tomorrow we get Olimar I'm thinking. There's no way to tell though.....

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
i beleive that a lame update tommorow

but

Olimar or Geno Friday

if im right you have to give me a cookie

Drake3

Smash Ace
I predict a dead possum for tomorrow.

But I also predict Geno will be on Dec 3. followed by a "Sowwy :(" banner.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow i predict AT or item

or music

or a stage

or a Boss (from SSE)

or a character update (though i hope but doubt)

volbound1700

Smash Master
Compared to the updates we have been getting, an AT or Pokeball wouldn't be that bad... Character or Stage or Trailer would be very nice though.

M.K

Level 55
Compared to the updates we have been getting, an AT or Pokeball wouldn't be that bad... Character or Stage or Trailer would be very nice though.
Oh yeah, but wait until that AT or Pokeball turns out to be Drill Dozer, Advanced Wars, or Torchic, all of which we've seen in the E4All Demo. I don't care about the fact that "Video Taping wasn't REALLY allowed". Sakurai is probably smart enough to know that video's have leaked out and that he should stop updating the useless crap.

Anways, tommorow, better be good or Sakurai's head...will get beamed to space.

Top Bottom