• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blackadder

Smash Master
A.) I'm someone who predicts pretty often and never makes predictions like that. I try to be realistic, and just slightly idealistic.

B.) And yo, I've been saying How To Play Crawling for a LONG time. But I heard that it was character specific?
A)
And thus you win internets. I can't say I check names often, but I'm just sayin', the name Captain Falcon is overused so much in this thread it's not even worth making a satire out of anymore.

I think it was DYLAN_TNGA who once said something about "In the Brawl rooms, about 10 people know what the hell there talking about, the other 100000 hate you, and suck", or similar.

Seriously, watch today. You'll at least 54672 predictions of the F-man, and when he isn't shown, there is usualy a "WHEN IS HE GONNA BE SHOWN" post or two. And then the cycle repeats. 'Tis disturbing. :laugh:

B)
...Your point being?

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm not sure what I'm feeling tonight, but I'm thinking these four for the rest of the week:

- Item (an actual item - we haven't had one in 7 weeks, just as long as it's been since we've seen a veteran)
- Rayquaza "game mode" Update
- Character profile. Anything. Probably happening in the later of the week. Uhm, I'll stick with my gut that the next character will be Krystal, Lucario or Captain Falcon.
- ... I forget what the fourth was. Maybe a stage? Could be anything, really.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Anal sex

Lol, Ive just been informed by Fanwgie over there that apparently I'm being a total jerk nowdays. It should be noted, I honestly don't take much of what I say seriously, and neither should you guys.

So sorry, if I've offended anyone to badly. :(
Though I doubt I'll stop ranting about Falcon guessers every so often, as I get bored easily these days, and I really do hate that guy with a passion.

Blame society.

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
If Micaiah was going to be announced this week wouldnt it have been today?

Prove me wrong Sakurai. Please.

SonicSpeed

Smash Journeyman
Marth will obviously return. If they recorded the Fire Emblem Song before the video was releced, before the poll (Ike), then twere thinking of keeping a strong fir emblem representative in. Marth

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
indeed I was correct, we did in fact get a music update but anyway....

for tonight update.....

-either someone's final smash (sonic's)

- a veteran such as Ness, Luigi, or Cap'n Falcon confirmed

- a lousy item or pokemon pokeball

-character moves

-or some new feature in Brawl

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I don't think we're going to get any more updates on veterans, as the only vets left are the unlockables of prior games.

Thinking it's going to be boring tomorrow. An item or a Pokeball.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Character... god I had SUCH a bad day, make tomorrows update worth it...

like ridley
or
megaman
or
an official list of people that cant buy brawl like:
waluigi fans
the sandman
Numa and his HMS thread
Lord Hokage
and
King Bulbin X

that would make my day so worth...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Character... god I had SUCH a bad day, make tomorrows update worth it...

like ridley
or
megaman
or
an official list of people that cant buy brawl like:
waluigi fans
the sandman
Numa and his HMS thread
Lord Hokage
and
King Bulbin X

that would make my day so worth...
Lol. There will just be armed guards posted at every video game retailer around the globe with each of their pictures in one hand, and a case of Brawl disks shackled to the other.

Timbalada

Smash Cadet
I think Sakauri will post some pictures of his children, then inform us of the terrible day he had (at the time of the update) yesterday, saving the Earth with a bad case of the Mondays. He will then ramble on a little bit afterwards, like a bad episode of Sienfeld, and then after the third page of the update... low and behold its...its........not going to be Captain Falcon

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dare I say it? Something Super Mario RPG related hopefully

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Hey remember that update on that <insert game name> <insert non-playable-character update>? Well maybe tomorrow there will be the announcement of <No Chance In Hell Playable Character Update>!

EDIT DISCLAIMER: This does not include Captain Falcon, Luigi, or Jigglypuff because they're probably coming back.

Roatigas

Smash Rookie
I'm going to go with something Samus-related tonight, or an Assist Trophy, or both.
EDIT: "Both" meaning a Samus-related Assist Trophy, not another double update.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Hey remember that update on that <insert game name> <insert non-playable-character update>? Well maybe tomorrow there will be the announcement of <No Chance In Hell Playable Character Update>!

EDIT DISCLAIMER: This does not include Captain Falcon, Luigi, or Jigglypuff because they're probably coming back.
HAHA no chance in hell character update. that's funny, but that would actually be a very helpful update. If he just told us like 10 characters that will not be in the game. Hell I'd be happy enough if he said I can assure you that there will be no more pok'e mon(besides Mewtwo) and no more clones and definatly to top it off he should deconfirm Paper Mario and WW Link because I'm tired of hearing people say there going to be in it. I actuallly tried putting out a thread to find out why they wanted them in but it was locked after 14 posts!!!:mad:

But anyway on a realistic note I think today's update will be some assist's trophies or yet another Subspace video. I'm still not exspecting a character update until either Wedsday or Thursday(I hope it's Ridley or K. Rool)

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Rofl at sage of pwnage. He only has two posts and they're really just one double post.

anyways for tonight i'm predicting..... either a final smash (Ike's maybe)

or a new character. or sakurai could go and mindgame us all... AGAIN!

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I really want a certain F-Zero pilot to show up tonight... probably won't happen though hopefully it will at least be something I don't know about Brawl.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Mmm.. I'd say:

Tuesday: Character > Newcomer
Wednesday: Game Mode > Rayquaza
Thursday: Game Mode > STADIUM: Events
Friday: Character > Newcomer Special moves.

TwilitWings

Smash Rookie
Items from Previous Installments! Wow, got all of those out of the way. Thank goodness. :]

Less chance of a completely worthless "omg we've seen it before DX" item update now.

Top Bottom