• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Keta

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually a fan of Geno, but I don't think he has what it takes for this league of fighting. He's just a mere puppet. :(

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
not gonna be a character, not for a while. i gaurentee it. most likley an AT, song, pokeball, or item. Those are all things we havnt gotten in a while.

We got our character update for the week: Meta Knight's final smash. There wont be any characters, especially newcommers, announced for quite some time.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
not gonna be a character, not for a while. i gaurentee it. most likley an AT, song, pokeball, or item. Those are all things we havnt gotten in a while.

We got our character update for the week: Meta Knight's final smash. There wont be any characters, especially newcommers, announced for quite some time.
what makes you so sure?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, heh, that would have been a good update BEFORE E for All...

Nice seeing some new characters entrances that never had a chance to have one before

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Bleh...

I love that they brought character entrances back, I really do, but this could've been double updated with Meta Knight's Final Smash and saved us a day.

It kind of bugs me that they're wasting time solo-updating stuff that most players already know from the E for All gameplay footage on the internet. It's like they think that no one outside of LA knows what happened there.

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
great update! snake's entrance is cool. i thought it'd be coming out of a box, but this one would work better since he could just appear out of nowhere.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
this = one of the biggest weeks of update fails every.

in the voice of eric cartman, screw this update, im going home.

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
How to play update... but it's so cool.

Lucas's entrance made me laugh, I was kinda hoping that he would have the teleport crash Ness had in the N64 original (my favorite stage entrance), but I like this one too. Hopefully Ness have the teleport crash entrance if he returns (which I'm hoping he does).

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
If Sakurai was a member of this forum, and he posted this as a thread, he would be getting furiously flamed. Fail. Literally...for something to be an 'update', it has to 'update' you of something you dont know...

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
it surprises me how some people keep complaining about the updates. not everyone got to go to E for All or watch all the online vids.

besides, these weekday update have to last from now until the game's release, which is now Feb.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Maybe that person was right about characters being revealed only every 2 weeks from now on. Sadly that could mean fewer characters than I think we deserve. But then again maybe not.

If he posts 1 char. every 2 weeks then we can only get up to 7 by the time the game is released.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
it surprises me how some people keep complaining about the updates. not everyone got to go to E for All or watch all the online vids.

besides, these weekday update have to last from now until the game's release, which is now Feb.
I normally always defend Sakurai for being nice (paid?) enough to do the daily updates, when most games dont. But...if it says update it should be an update. This wasnt an update. Sakurai updated this by giving the demo to e for all.

Top Bottom