• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow wont be a character because thats to predictable.

I say music.

Maybe monday we will get Micaiah <3

I can dream right?

burrito

Smash Lord
Save for the first sentence in which you say that I don't have good logic I agree 100%. I think that you think I agree with the post about there being a character because it's the first of the month. My post rebuked that whole thing so... why is my logic bad?
I wasn't saying that your logic was bad, I was saying that his logic was bad. You see, you were saying that Sakurai's updates couldn't be predicted logically (which I disagree with, but that's not the point), my point was that what Pluvia said wasn't even logical. Therefore, your argument was irrelevent. So, I believe you were giving Pluvia's post too much credit because you believed that it was logical. I didn't think that you agreed with his post.

I do realize that my post was unclear, I was mostly criticizing Pluvia's unlogic, but at the same time I believed that you were giving him too much credit by saying that his post was logical. BTW, when I said "don't get your hopes" up, I was just referring to people in general, not you, since your hopes were clearly not up.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I'm going to laugh SO hard when Jigglypuff is revealed before Capt. Falcon is, LOL.

But no, tomorrow could likely be an item. Te last one was Golden Hammer, over a month ago.

Or Entei!

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow is friday and 100 days til the game is released. i think that an epic update is perfectly staged. im expecting kyrstal, isaac, ridley..something of that nature.

now watch it be super and poison mushrooms..

Hejiru

Smash Ace
tomorrow is friday and 100 days til the game is released. i think that an epic update is perfectly staged. im expecting kyrstal, isaac, ridley..something of that nature.

It will probably be something we already know about from E for All!

Or Entei! :p

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

We already had an epic character just last Thursday with King Dedede.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
I'll bet we get Geno on a monday, when SuperMarioRPG is released on VC. But yes, Krystal tomorrow or next week because that girl messed up and leaked info. Captain Falcon was removed from the game.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
I predict a character tonight.
Not geno because hes not gonna be in the game. someone like Black knight or wolf

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai won't post any item/Pokeball that was already in Melee (like Entei (sp?)). I hope he'll announce Micaiah or Midna (and wolf Link) tomorrow...

Whatever it is, I have a feeling it will be a double update...

BubbleShield

Smash Journeyman
I'll bet we get Geno on a monday, when SuperMarioRPG is released on VC. But yes, Krystal tomorrow or next week because that girl messed up and leaked info. Captain Falcon was removed from the game.
No way. The only way captain falcon would be removed if he was considered to be too sexy by the ersb standards.

Top Bottom