• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
I don't know. I haven't seen it either. To everyone that's complaining about already seeing it: STFU. Not everyone's as obsessed as you, and has scoured the web for every bit of Brawl info. I visit the Dojo, and that's it, as I'm sure many people do.

And, about the update:

...Awesome.
yea seriously dude. i mean, i have seen the vid before, but i wasn't dissapointed by the update as it still kicks ***. have faith...tomorrow will be a good one :cool:

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
Most epic DKC remix ever. This better be stage music, and not just for the cut scene.
I agree, it's a fantastic arrangement and very suiting for a dramatic encounter, I'd love to set it to one of the stages with My Music. Easily my favorite song shown from any portion of Brawl so far, despite it being short.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I don't know. I haven't seen it either. To everyone that's complaining about already seeing it: STFU. Not everyone's as obsessed as you, and has scoured the web for every bit of Brawl info. I visit the Dojo, and that's it, as I'm sure many people do.

And, about the update:

...Awesome.
Where have you been this last 5 days? You can see this video, and MANY others ON THIS FORUM. Yes, there are even Subspace Emissary videos.

So you don't have to "Scour the web for every bit of Brawl info".

SSP

Smash Rookie
Wow...some people get really uppity if they know something someone else doesn't, huh?

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
Well, all the ****'s in a sticky thread already, so basically, yeah. Not to mention the video is revealed way early on during E for All.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ehh, this would be far better if we haden't all seen it 5 days ago.

It seems Sakurai really is going for the filler update plan. Dangit..

saberhof

Smash Master
there is already a second part to this
bowser pwns =P
...>_>..yeah this might be new, but if you look right its everywhere already, the dojo is gonna put up stuff that people at e for all saw and posted everywhere.

Duality

Smash Journeyman

And, about the update:

...Awesome.
Lol, it's been on this site for like 5 days. I only visit the Dojo and here for Brawl stuff and I still seen it.

Lame update, maby tomorrow then..

Btw, in the vid, does DK smash a Koopa to where you see guts fly out or something? Jesus, hella violent hahaha, but hella rad.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Lol, it's been on this site for like 5 days. I only visit the Dojo and here for Brawl stuff and I still seen it.
The thing that made me laugh was the fact that NO ONE was complaining to a large extent.
If you check, their doesn't seem to be any "OMG WAT IS DIS SHIT!!?!?!?" posts, only slight grumbles.

I'm adding Goopy to my "Amusing n00bs" list. XD

Duality

Smash Journeyman
The thing that made me laugh was the fact that NO ONE was complaining to a large extent.
If you check, their doesn't seem to be any "OMG WAT IS DIS SHIT!!?!?!?" posts, only slight grumbles.

I'm adding Goopy to my "Amusing n00bs" list. XD
Hahaha I know right! I didn't really notice it until you posted this, haha.

Lol good job.

Silfa

Smash Ace
I still the love this vid, even if I have seen it. The music + the DK roar bit are awesome.

And I would much rather have this sooner than later. If Sakurai had of posted this vid in a couple of weeks I would have probably been annoyed.

Duality

Smash Journeyman
And I would much rather have this sooner than later. If Sakurai had of posted this vid in a couple of weeks I would have probably been annoyed.
Very true. I still love how DK hella owns that Koopa on the ground and how Diddy hella gangster mugs with his 2 pistols.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well I wanted SE update, but seeing how I already SAW this video, then well im dissapointed, expected something new *sigh* dont get me wrong it was epic as hell...

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
It looks like we're gonna be getting a month's worth of updates for all the stuff we've found out in the last week. :(

Hey just cause that guy hadn't seen the video, doesn't make him a noob. Not everyone is up to the minute on every little detail and has seen every little clip. It seems if you didn't know about a small detail on Bowser's hair that was shown 3 minutes ago, you get flamed and are made fun of here......

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
These are the characters that I believe will be in brawl
Let's review:

Luigi
Waluigi
Daisy
Birdo
Geno
Ganondorf
Wolf-Link/Midna
Falco
Mewtwo
Lucario
Jigglypuff
pokemon trainers for the other three generations with the same format of evolutions and types
Dark Samus
Ness
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Paper Mario
WW Link
Dimentio or Count Bleck(one or the other)
Wolf
Krystal
(at least 2 other pokemon characters)

MisfitFan

Smash Cadet
Let's review:

Luigi
Waluigi
Daisy
Birdo
Geno
Ganondorf
Wolf-Link/Midna
Falco
Mewtwo
Lucario
Jigglypuff
pokemon trainers for the other three generations with the same format of evolutions and types
Dark Samus
Ness
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Paper Mario
WW Link
Wolf
Krystal
the...thers no... ridley NO RIDLEY? HOW COULD THERE BE NO RIDLEY? HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
just kiddin

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Let's review:

Luigi
Waluigi
Daisy
Birdo
Geno
Ganondorf
Wolf-Link/Midna
Falco
Mewtwo
Lucario
Jigglypuff
Dark Samus
Ness
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Paper Mario
WW Link
Wolf
Krystal
*Slap in the face for saying WW Link. We might as well have OoT Link, MM Link, Lttp Link, Z1 Link, Z2 Link, etc all thrown in there.

*Addition slaps for Paper Mario, addition Pokemon trainers, Daisy, and Waluigi. Even though I like Waluigi.

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
I didnt think Ridley would be a playable character because in metroid corruption, he was so big, a giant almost. I figured he'd be a boss.

EliteSmashArtist27

Smash Cadet
dont like birdo? I think shes got a got chance, especially if the likes of ice climbers and game and watch do. Oh yeah for ww link, its not that I like him particularly or anything but him and tp link are the two current iterations of links that are in LoZ games, the other are all outdated or outmoded.

burrito

Smash Lord
Is it possible that after E for All Sakurai decided to update each week in a Pattern? Monday last week was also a stage and Tuesday was also a Game Mode. I guess we won't know until we get more updates.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Where have you been this last 5 days? You can see this video, and MANY others ON THIS FORUM. Yes, there are even Subspace Emissary videos.

So you don't have to "Scour the web for every bit of Brawl info".
Pluvia, I've officially decided that I don't like you.

I think tomorrow's update will be an item. We have tons to reveal.

Stryks

Smash Hero
*Slap in the face for saying WW Link. We might as well have OoT Link, MM Link, Lttp Link, Z1 Link, Z2 Link, etc all thrown in there.

*Addition slaps for Paper Mario, addition Pokemon trainers, Daisy, and Waluigi. Even though I like Waluigi.
Well actually WW link wil ljust replace Y.link, and besides ALL the links (minus MM link and PH link) are DIFERENT links, WW link represents the GBA games and y.links in general, the Link in brawl would represent the TP...

tomorrow: something we already know, like the spike ball, pokemon, or norfair...

MisfitFan

Smash Cadet
something we already know i guarrante it. if its not then i will let a donkey kick me in the nutz.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Well, yeah. Every part of Falcon's body has enough power to be a Character all by itself.

But his nuts would fill half of the disk's memory. I guess they'll have to get rid of the Subspace Emissary.

What to do?

Hmmm. I'll leave that problem to Sakurai.

He can solve it.

I guarantee it.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
An item, to be more specific a useless/uninteresting one.

Just feelin' it (saying this makes me lose 9 out of 10 times)

Top Bottom