• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blackadder

Smash Master
What, you actually thought Tingle had a fighting chance? I don't think so.
Heh, you haven't been in the Brawl character rooms often, have you?
People want everyone. EVERYONE. To be playable.
Toad? You got it.
Micky Mouse? Yep.
Miss Pac-man? Done.
Buzz and Woody? (No joke) they want them.

The tingle room is prolly in severe mourning for the next few weeks, but just watch, people WILL say this doesn't de-confirm him, and may even help his chances. Welcome to SWF Brawl rooms. Mic hates them.

Weed

Smash Lord
One liner posts time may now commence people. Feel free to post "ZOMG TROPHIES" as much as you want. It's all ya'll ever do. XD

I must say, when stickers were first shown, I, maybe ignorantly, stuck to a firm thought that Trophies would be back. I got a warm feeling seeing this update, I really did.

Also, I don't care that Petey is a trophy. This DOES NOT mean he is playable! (I can sense the n00bs thinking this now)

Also, Meta keeps his pubes. :flame:
Your cynicism never ceases to amaze me.

Sakurai said:
Since we’ve gone to the trouble of gathering all these universes together, I hope you’ll enjoy gaining a deeper understanding of these characters. It’s with that intent that we’re all working so hard.
I just love the extent that he's going through to show us his hard work :dizzy:

Quaalude

Smash Rookie
So since Halo drops tomorrow at midnight it would be safe to say that Master Chief will be confirmed?:ohwell:

Weed

Smash Lord
Hmmm, Home Run Bat for tomorrow's update :)
The home run bat was confirmed in a leaked public photo (did I say that right?)

A bat update would be the most useless **** ever.
Unless it was some kind of uber bat. Like RLY uber.

Pisuke85

Smash Rookie
Looking at the trophies screenshots released :
Hmm... Could the Wiimote be resolutely the subject of many Sakurai's nightmares ?

blayde_axel

Smash Master

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
is that a nintendog
Yep

What exactly is that banana-type thing? Did I actually miss a nintendo game?
Rent Mario Kart. You'll see.

I am thinking that Tomorrow will be a item. Wednesday will be either Mario Grand Prix stage or Snake's Stage. Thursday will be either a How to play or something about the Adventure mode. Friday I am hoping for a Veteran or New Character.

Lucario please..

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
My guesses for this week:
How to Play - Crawling
Game Modes - Character selection screen
Stage - Snakes Stage
Character - A final Smash

I dont want to risk and tell on which days they might come though

Blackadder

Smash Master
I had a dream this thread was closed last night.
When one begins to dream of Smash, you know something is wrong. :psycho:

Anyways, for today, I predict a crappy item update.
Maybe a Poke'mon. Nothing to big at all.
Sakurai spoiled us with Snake and WI-FI last week, and this week I think trophies will be as exciting as itt gets for us Smashers.
A Final Smash is overdue however. >_>

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Being Monday, it probably wont be anything good. I can't think of any good Monday updates since:

So I wont be surprised if it's Home-Run Bat. :p
See, I told you not to expect anything mind-blowing. :p

Tuesdays are usually better, (Not by much though), so we may get an item or AT, maybe even moves or a stage. :)

But, as always, I have my fingers crossed for that one character update we've all been waiting for. :laugh:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I really... REALLY don't care what the update is unless it's something like:

Awesome Stage (rare...)
Veteran
New Character
Game Mode (how to play+wifi stuff etc.)

New Character tomorrow FTW!
Luigi tomorrow FTW!!
Mr. L aka Green Thunder tomorrow FTW!!!!

M.K

Level 55
Hmm...I suspect a cool, yet pointless "How To Play" Update Tonight....

Followed by ZOMG QUIZNO's EMPLOYEE CONFIRMED!

Snakz

Smash Ace
Im gonna go with Youko's theory and say that tonights update will be a newcomer, and a big time one at that, like one of the top 5 requested characters from the poll

Either that or something else thats mind-blowing

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Im gonna go with Youko's theory and say that tonights update will be a newcomer, and a big time one at that, like one of the top 5 requested characters from the poll

Either that or something else thats mind-blowing
I highly doubt it.

Though if you're right, I'll come back here, re-quote this and say, "Snakz was right."

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
There's a character in the Street Fighter Alpha games named Dan. He's a parody of Ryo, from SNK's King of Fighters. Capcom felt like Ryo was just a rip off of Ryu from Street Fighter, so they created Dan as a parody of Ryo. Dan is just in the game as a joke character, and he always has weak, hilarious moves. Like a fireball that goes only an inch in front of him and disappears.

Anyway, I was just thinking, it would be funny if Sakurai made an original character in Smash and made him a parody of Master Chief. They could call him Leader Commander or something. He'd be similar to Samus, except his missiles would blow up right in front of him, and his charge shot all the way charged would go about 4 feet and barely do anything. Anyway, it'd be funny if they made a character like that, and revealed him tonight because Halo 3 was released today.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
There's a character in the Street Fighter Alpha games named Dan. He's a parody of Ryo, from SNK's King of Fighters. Capcom felt like Ryo was just a rip off of Ryu from Street Fighter, so they created Dan as a parody of Ryo. Dan is just in the game as a joke character, and he always has weak, hilarious moves. Like a fireball that goes only an inch in front of him and disappears.

Anyway, I was just thinking, it would be funny if Sakurai made an original character in Smash and made him a parody of Master Chief. They could call him Leader Commander or something. He'd be similar to Samus, except his missiles would blow up right in front of him, and his charge shot all the way charged would go about 4 feet and barely do anything. Anyway, it'd be funny if they made a character like that, and revealed him tonight because Halo 3 was released today.
I'll kill Sakurai and you as well if a character like that is created.:mad:

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'll kill Sakurai and you as well if a character like that is created.:mad:
Watch it Freeman. She's crazy when she gets like this!
You remember Tupac? She got him.
Malcom X? You better know it.
Hell, she was the one that did Ceaser in too!

Silver777= Chuck Norris of women.

Top Bottom