• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Hmm... I expect some sort of mind-game sometime soon. Maybe not tomorrow or the next day, but someday, it'll be something nobody of us would have expected, like Pokemon Trainer or Lyn's decomfirmation. I can feel it in my gut.

Or that feeling could have been that sandwich that I ate earlier. Tasted funny.... Hmm.....

<_<

>_>

OMG Tonight!

shanus

Smash Hero
this week must have new characters pleaseeeeee. BTW, we are almost at the 2 month mark!

Star105

Smash Journeyman
well on monday im going to have to say.......................... . . . . . . . . . . . uhhhh

how to play

or a stage for snake (i say this because he mentioned that in the snake update that the stage for snake will be coming soon)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
well on monday im going to have to say.......................... . . . . . . . . . . . uhhhh

how to play

or a stage for snake (i say this because he mentioned that in the snake update that the stage for snake will be coming soon)
. . . No, he didn't. o_O

He just says some flowery words about "new horizons". Nothing to the effect of "I'll be updating with Snake's stage soon so keeps your eyes peeled!"

M.K

Level 55
Stage...I bet, you know, yeah, I think, sure, I bet, mmhmm, yep, guaranteed, maybe, I bet, sure, awesome, cool...:D

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
either another Snake update(stage) or probably Sakurai will do what he does and releases something like How To Play or an Item...hopefully a character(*cough*Takamaru*cough*)

Snaaaake!

Smash Cadet
Snake final smash, Cardboard Box item, or Snake stage. Or another pokemon. Not another pokemon, please...

EDIT- Maybe an adventure mode movie?

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Monday will be the Mario Grand Prix stage from Mario Kart. My Alakazam told me.. wait.. I'm lying. I still think that its gonna be that though.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Well I think Sakurai is going to release 1-2 characters a week now since there will probably be around 15-23 more characters and he only has 10 weeks before the game comes out.

Of course thats based on something I read that said he will reveal all of them before the game release as he wants to unveil them instead of a random site, but oh well we will see.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Subspace Emissary video. Just to make my staying up worth nothing. (Unless of course it's like... Kirby and Pit get together and own Petey and then meet up with Samus and OMG Ridley Boss!)

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
I should totally just say "screw school" tonight and stay up until 3am to see the update, since I never have before. But then tomorrow would be a horrible day, especially if it ends up being "How to Play: Pausing the Game" or something ******** like that.

2 or more straight characters is the only thing that would top last week.

I say character.

M.K

Level 55
Man, an item would be heart-breaking. I mean, I really don't have anything against them, just we've had them for almost EVERY OTHER UPDATE...it's depressing :(

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Hopefully something good. Not trying to say that last week sucked - even though it did except for two days. I just feel like a good week for once instead of this ongoing draught we've been living through.

If Nintendo Power really is getting the first playable copy of Brawl next month like that one post says, I imagine we'll get a solid chunk of characters between then and now, as Sakurai will probably want to reveal those well before NP does. Then NP can take care of filling in the gaps between the Special Moves so that Sakurai doesn't have to.

I might not be up until the update anyway with my sinuses punching me in the face. Really, as long as it's not another cursed item, it's all good with me.

bored

Smash Ace
Aww yes, just how I wanted to start the week, with an inevitably ****ty update on an inevitably ****ty day... You guys sure know how to ruin a guys confidence...

Cookies for everyone!

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
Well it's been a month exactly since we got Yoshi's Final Smash, so I'll say we get one tonight. I'd like to see exactly how Kirby's is executed, but I'm very interested in seeing what Ike's is (Greil Mercenaries?).

Oh and Tuesday's update is going to be Master Chief playable.

M.K

Level 55
Final Smash would be great, hopefully for Pokemon Trainer ^_^

I love when updates completely shatter discussions and dreams alike (wow I'm evil)

Sinn

Smash Lord
It HAS been a while since we've seen a new final smash. Like...ages. I wouldn't mind a new one, specifically if it belongs to Zelda, PT, Metaknight, Snake, or Zamus. But mostly Zelda and PT.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Not expecting anything that great for today, I gotta say. It's seems more like an item or Music day. Just some filler stuff. Sorry7 if my spelling ius ****, I just got out the ol' eyetoy with a mate. Going ****ing insane to beat the boxing nne=WIN!

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
A final smash would be sweet. Hopefully Pokemon Trainers or Fox's.

If not that then a Attack Trophy would be nice, or maby a new stage.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Prob nothing too good...character update was friday...but no one said there couldn't be 2 in a row...

Prob someone's specials or something along those lines....

...I dunno

Top Bottom