• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

M.K

Level 55
Geno has a big fanbase, huh? What exactly is his charm? I never played SMRPG....also, what does he look like?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno has a big fanbase, huh? What exactly is his charm? I never played SMRPG....also, what does he look like?
You wouldn't know unless you played the game...

Geno is a star being that comes to earth to fight against the evil Smithy and recover the broken pieces of the star road to bring order back into the universe. In order to have physical contact in the corporeal world, he possesses a wooden doll, equipped with lasers, cannons and a wide variety of weapons. He then joins Mario to defeat Smithy...etc. etc.

Sinn

Smash Lord
You wouldn't know unless you played the game...

Geno is a star being that comes to earth to fight against the evil Smithy and recover the broken pieces of the star road to bring order back into the universe. In order to have physical contact in the corporeal world, he possesses a wooden doll, equipped with lasers, cannons and a wide variety of weapons. He then joins Mario to defeat Smithy...etc. etc.
He also pwns harder than any Mario character ever. You forgot that part.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
He also pwns harder than any Mario character ever. You forgot that part.
The only thing I dislike about Geno, is by now, he's practically considered retro. For such a unique character, you think Nintendo would've discussed with Square sooner about using him in more. Geno and Mallow for Mario Kart Wii plz?

I'm certainly not anti-Geno, but, I hope if they do get him, that they can manage to wrestle him into a first party slot, as I think the third party slots could go to more deserving and long-living candidates. I'd love to see him, just not over someone like Sonic or MegaMan...

On the topic of tonight's update, well, I really wasn't planning on being up this late. Do you believe that reinstalling World of Warcraft has taken from around 10:30 until now (2AM) and it's still not done? Anyway, I think a Final Smash and How to Play are both pretty likely tonight. A stage wouldn't be bad either. As long as it's NOT AN ITEM. PLZ.

I expect to see Captain Falcon, Ness, Marth, and perhaps a newcomer within the next month or so.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Super Mario RPG is so boring... *yawns*

:p

Anyways, to be on topic. I'm predicting an item of some sort. Whether that be a Pokeball, AT, or an item, that's what I'm predicting.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
Its gonna be an update about WI-Fi options. he saw that we were dissapointed about his other WI-Fi update, so he worked on the weekend so he could show us a better feature of WI-Fi mode

Weed

Smash Lord
Feeling a final smash tonight, likely a boring/obvious one.
Diddy's guitar anyone?

Captain Falcon would be great too, but that would be like a 3% chance :ohwell:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Its gonna be an update about WI-Fi options. he saw that we were dissapointed about his other WI-Fi update, so he worked on the weekend so he could show us a better feature of WI-Fi mode
But that's boring...

...why are you upset...you got your wi-fi

Blackadder

Smash Master
One liner posts time may now commence people. Feel free to post "ZOMG TROPHIES" as much as you want. It's all ya'll ever do. XD

I must say, when stickers were first shown, I, maybe ignorantly, stuck to a firm thought that Trophies would be back. I got a warm feeling seeing this update, I really did.

Also, I don't care that Petey is a trophy. This DOES NOT mean he is playable! (I can sense the n00bs thinking this now)

Also, Meta keeps his pubes. :flame:

Top Bottom