• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

M.K

Level 55
Watch it Freeman. She's crazy when she gets like this!
You remember Tupac? She got him.
Malcom X? You better know it.
Hell, she was the one that did Ceaser in too!

Silver777= Chuck Norris of women.
Again....Gobbeldy GWAK????

OMG ONLY....oh....and hour and fifteen minutes -.-

****, I spent so long trying to kill a cockroach in my house and we still have an hour? I hope that cockroach is flippin happy :(

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Again....Gobbeldy GWAK????

OMG ONLY....oh....and hour and fifteen minutes -.-

****, I spent so long trying to kill a cockroach in my house and we still have an hour? I hope that cockroach is flippin happy :(
Great... now I'm gonna be paranoid that a roach is in my room...

Well... my serious prediction... stage. Who's stage? That's a good question...

M.K

Level 55
It'll be an Ice Climbers/Snake Stage, just you see....

Oh wait...those are definetly two different stages, not both of those mixed together...

Metal-Gear-Not Solid At Room Temperature.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I'm unsure what I see in tonight. I have a feeling it won't be something spectacular, though I won't complain if it is.

I've said it before: as long as it's not an item. If we get anymore items this week that aren't double updated, blood will be drawn.

M.K

Level 55
I'm unsure what I see in tonight. I have a feeling it won't be something spectacular, though I won't complain if it is.

I've said it before: as long as it's not an item. If we get anymore items this week that aren't double updated, blood will be drawn.
...and I don't think he means with a Gel-Pen...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ahh, yes... more of the DK64 madness... I guess Country'll never been represented...
Which is what I think they SHOULD be using.
I don't like the look of Diddy. I'm not into characters that use this kinda stuff.
You know, Samus, Snake, ect.

I prefer good ol' hand to hand stuff!
Cute BACON anyways, though.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
This was the worst Final smash ever!! What person working for nintendo thoght of this?
Who approved this? WTF is wrong ? if they can put crap like this in the game who knows what else will be crappy?

Kentalish

Smash Lord
i called this one a awhile a go its epic man... idk what u guys say u dont have to play as diddy then and ill still own.. to bad there not homing though but awsome none the less exploding ftw

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, this update REALLY didn't look too good on the heels of Halo 3's release, huh...

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Imagine using his Peanut Shooter WITHOUT a Final Smash....everyone heals all the time...>.>

Anyway, I'm predicting that tonight's update will be an item we all know of, so something from Melee.

M.K

Level 55
Ok, this is getting kinda annoying.

Has an item from Melee EVER been announced with it's own update? NO! HE ISN'T GOING TO REANNOUNCE THE ITEMS. Pokeballs DO NOT count because they contain different pokemon than LAST TIME.

Jeez, anyway two things:

1 There isn't a thread for Diddy's FS

2 It's music tonight...I can feel it.

Birdie

Smash Cadet
Tonight will be a stage update. There hasn't been one in awhile, and I don't really think it will be another character related update, as we already had one today.

Sinn

Smash Lord
"I Like It" Kid for Brawl!
That kid is the scariest looking person I've seen in the last year, I swear. I would slam his face with a brick, but it would only make him uglier. Maybe I'd just suffocate him with a paper bag.

Personally, I'm hoping for an update related to the existence (or lack thereof) of Sheik in the game.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Wow! How delightfully racist.

Or maybe, a monkey speaking Ebonics and talking about fried chicken isn't a reference to black people? Wow, first Youko throws "f-g" around, and now this...
Yeah... I noticed that... but after everything happening down here (Jena 6), I figured it was something stupid anyway. lol.

Anyway, yeah... Diddy Kong for Dirt Tier.

Top Bottom