• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Woo! Cool item. Can't wait to play with it. I really don't see why people hate item updates so much.
This adds more credence to the Starting Characters Only theory, I think. There may not be another character until next Friday or Monday.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Golden Hammer was in one of the games Geno was in...

Hmm...

and apparently another game...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd say that's a pretty tenuous link you've got going there.
It seems the Hammer is from wrecking Crew anyways.
I know I just looked it up...someone said it earlier though so I didn't know until I looked it up

Blackadder

Smash Master
I know I just looked it up...someone said it earlier though so I didn't know until I looked it up
Yeah, lol.

Anyways, I think this is okay. I don't care for it, but it's okay. Looks fun enough to play with, and the "Glide" feature it offers should be neat.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Wrecking Crew? wow I've never heard of that game.

The hammer was strong enough in melee... now we get 2? And one is a more powerful, super floating hammer? -.-

Blackadder

Smash Master
Wrecking Crew? wow I've never heard of that game.

The hammer was strong enough in melee... now we get 2? And one is a more powerful, super floating hammer? -.-
Turn it off. Turn all items off.
I know I will be, probbaly after...OOoooOooohhh...a week?
You know, I think I'll turn 'em of first VS match, just for the Melee feel for a quickie with my friends. Then I'll have them of for a bit, test them, then it's "Tourny" style all the way. :)

Sinn

Smash Lord
Something about hitting people with a giant golden hammer of doom that simply goes "squeak!" makes me laugh. The great thing is that unlike the other hammer that malfunctions as soon as you get it and allows you to more or less try to avoid people, this one sounds like it's going to make you think you've got something great...only to be pwned as soon as you smack someone with the squeaky toy.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I just go and say this next update might be a character update and a new move. Maybe a down+b.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
No, they just had Ice Climbers so I think it'll be a while before we see another character update.

Probably ICs basic moves or final smash.
Actually, we've had two character updates within the same week. Pokemon Trainer was updated on a Monday, while Peach was updated that Friday.

Besides... Sakurai updates how he wants. The supposed patterns all get thrown off somewhere.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
That's true.

I just hope Zelda gets an update before any other character. Characters that came after her(such as Ike & Samus) have gotten updates. I'm going to main Ike & Samus, but Zelda is special to me, and she needs an update. Zelda & Kirby ARE THE ONLY CHARACTERS THAT HAVEN'T RECIVED AN UPDATE. (besides recent characters, such as Ice Climbers, Peach, etc)

It's just Wii-tarted.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
My five day forecast was wrong from the get-go. Wahay.

Anyway, still in this week I foresee a character, a Final Smash, a Subspace update, How to Play, and perhaps music. I'm still willing to hope for a double update at some point this week...

Andrew14j said:
The supposed patterns all get thrown off somewhere.
All except for the one that brought us the Ice Climbers, and will bring us Captain Falcon (or Ness) next!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Or who knows? Maybe even a newcomer or ...
A newcomer is relatively likely too. I just meant Falcon/Ness as our next veteran.

Sheik as a separate character from Zelda!?!?!?!?!?!
I think when Sheik is coming, we'll know it. He'll probably release her similar to Zamus; showing Zelda's special moves the night before (whether Sheik is seperate or not, which I hope she is).

Weed

Smash Lord
Captain Falcon or a newcomer...PLEASE ffs >.>

or it could just be music
or a stage
or an AT
or a subspace update..

yeah, im gonna go with subspace update

The Director

Smash Lord
Tonight's the big 100th thread...not expecting anything special though.

But if I had to call it...I'm gonna say subspace? I've called subspace every night for the past week's worth of updates. None of them have come true.

Stickin' to my guns though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that would be cool if he remembered it was the 100th and did somewthing like revealing sonic lol. although we havnt got a subspace in a while and thatd be nice like the director said.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt even read the entire post yet, but I know enough: wifi play is finally confirmed. theyv been real quiet on it for a while. this indeed is a nice 100th post.

Top Bottom