• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I predict Sakurai will post a video under notices.

"Hello. My name is Masahiro Sakurai! Have you been enjoying these daily Dojo blog updates? Well, now I have a brand new webcam, and it seems to work. That means, instead of blog updates, I'll make vlog updates in which I'll tell you what the update is personally. No more messy screenshots! Yay!"

God, I'd actually die of laughter if he started video blogging.

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
who cares about pokeballs, i mean seriously

I guess they are better than "Widescreen settings"..... geeze those updates were horrible

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
who cares about pokeballs, i mean seriously

I guess they are better than "Widescreen settings"..... geeze those updates were horrible
I care about Pokeballs, son? Wanna make an issue out of it?

/e-drama

/sarcasm

I agree with you, man. While I appreciate Sakurai's updates on the whole, there are still those updates that are kinda...lacking. Widescreen was definitely the worst one by far.

Smooth Criminal

MRun

Smash Cadet
I'm sure you're all aware that we haven't gotten a character update in a month and a half, but we actually haven't gotten a pokeball Pokemon since before Dedede. We're due for one of those any time now.

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
I'm hoping for anyone but megaman

Give me 10 reasons why megaman should be in brawl

i'd really, really like to know

(Bomberman 4 brawl)

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
my logic says todays update will be a character update or a stage update or a double update.... one of those three...

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
no, i calculated a lil bit.... if im right, ill explain later. oh a new pokeball pokemon is also possible

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Tonights Update: You must have a Wii and Smash Bros. Brawl to be able to play this game. ^^

On a more serious note, I think he'll do something showing a new feature, and I'm glad to make your aquintance.:cool:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm tellin ya you guys are all gonna be praising me tonight when I'm right.

BATMAN 4 BRAWL!11

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
the update will be gay as usual. theres been a drought, and i've got a feeling they'll be pulling out crappy updates for a while to build up for a big punch. when will this update come? on feb 8, 08, fri, 2 days before the game release. i honestly think sakurai would be b!+(#'/ enough to do that.

sarevok6

Smash Rookie
megaman and bomberman would be alright but id rather get a belmont than one of them. for tonights update though, it wil be sonics final smash, since we all know it already

sarevok6

Smash Rookie
well at least these updates dont function similar to blizzard updates, 1 every couple months

Top Bottom