• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SonicMario

Smash Master
Hoping for a decent update. Or screw it, predicting a lousy update so Sakauri will be "O RLY? A weak update? Then how about a new boss in the SE!"

Sinn

Smash Lord
tis rumored to be geno. lets hope its anyone new, really.
After...how many? I'ma go count.

TEN.

There have been TEN mode updates since the last new character which was FIVE AND A HALF WEEKS AGO. That's over a THIRD of the updates D=

And no new characters. Sakurai, you'd best watch out lest you get jumped coming home from school.

Anyway, I hope it IS Geno, so haters will stop running their mouths and to finally break this streak of terrible no good very bad updates.

Sinn

Smash Lord
No, I haven't gotten to see any of them in a long time D=

I need links. And directories. Maybe a whole page devoted to them. That would make me happiest <3

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Well, if by popular deman you get people on the Sonic thread to PM me the OK to Over post 3/4 times for my newer ones. Ill sure do that.

but for now check out the Sonic thread for my latest.

Ill giva ya my deviant art link once i upload my newest Comic (when i get out of class around 11)

Black/Light

Smash Master
I wonder if Im the only one who has noticed that, out-side of WarioMan, EVERY update has been a mode in the past Week and a day. . .:ohwell:

hoping for Midna or Krystal as always.;)

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
A stage feels about right. It's been a while.

Er, wait, I forgot about the ****ty Temple. I guess that counts... sort of, even if it's the least deserving past stage save Final Destination.

We haven't had an item in a while, I guess I can feel that. Just... anything but a game mode. ANYTHING.

RDK

Smash Hero
Fanewgie, are you still in Dawn Patrol?

And tonight's update: why the joystick will be banned from tournies. Details at 11.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Fanewgie, are you still in Dawn Patrol?
No, I split after a bunch of lamers got us blamed for getting the last prediction thread locked when none of us were even online at the time. "Dawn Patrol" turned into a meme for spamming idiots, and if my reputation is going to be stained I'd rather be personally responsible for it.

Why are you actually interested in this? We all know what it is, and how boring of an update it would be.
We knew what Meta Knight's and Ike's were too. Sonic's just as depressingly inevitable.

zKillah

Smash Journeyman
We still don't have any Mushroom Kingdom music, or that Mario Circuit stage. But, I'm hoping for Sonic's stage.

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai will most likely put something we already know or don't care like all the past 10 ones, the next might be what is the last part in caslt siege, or what the coins do in classic mode, or he might even stoop as low as saying there is an options menu or something stupid like that.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
To narrow it down, here are all the stuff we know from the expo or trailers:

- Mario Circuit [stage]

- More Items from Previous Installments
- Spring Board
- Screw Attack (separate because it has new abilities)
- Deku Nut

- Gardevoir
- Latias and Latios
- Kyogre
- Torchic
- Bonsly
- Pokemon from Previous Installments

- Orange Star Army
- Jill [Drill Dozer]
- Metroid

- Defeat Petey Piranha SsE video
- Kirby & Peach SsE video
- Mario & Pit SsE video
- Intro to SsE
- Crawling

If he wants to, he could fill half of December with these updates, because not counting the weekends, that leaves a good 20 updates a month.

platnum

Smash Lord
The update will make the world cry
emos will kill themselves.

puppys will jump off buildings
kittens will eat themselves because they no has cheez burger(lolcat reference).

volcanos will erupt.

pain will rule.

AND cpt.falcon will knee sakurai.

i have lost hope...

Top Bottom