• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Falcon1991

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Falcon1991
Friend List! :(

Not even a hint at our delay. No newcomer, no preview channel, no release date for Europe....

Just.... Friend list!

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Yes!! We Made It To Page 777 Just In Time!! This Board Gives Us Luck....come Onnnn Sakuraiiiii!!!

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Whoo.. This is probably worse then an item update.

Lol good job sakurai. You put all the people who said Dec 3rd update would be "significant" to shame.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Believe me and all the others who knew nothing big was going to happen. We hate to say WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!

DEC. 3RD: the biggest dissapointment in DOJO UPDATE HISTORY

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
Screw each and every person who planted the seeds that led up to people being unnecessarily excited for what would be just another Monday, during a really long stretch of boring and useless updates. Good night.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Great Update (not being sarcastic). I am able to appreciate this update because I wasnt expecting december 3rd to be all special or something.

GREAT update. Yeah, we knew about Smash codes, but this confirms something: NAMES!

And we got some new screens. Nice win of an update, Sakurai! Thanks.

And double win for me personally, 3-0-3-0 = EPICLY PWNED!!!

Top Bottom