• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

gamer8

Smash Lord
Somebody said we're only gonna get 12 veterans and 12 newcomers confirmed, thus there is only going to be one more newcomer and no more veterans confirmed, and the rest will be hidden in the game.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I think we should stop making up reasons for good updates, like peoples birthdays or game Anniversaries.
Well he did give us a good 100th Update, And another one which I can't remember.. :confused:

But he's so unpredictable.. :urg:

Somebody said we're only gonna get 12 veterans and 12 newcomers confirmed, thus there is only going to be one more newcomer and no more veterans confirmed, and the rest will be hidden in the game.
Don't believe them. They're making things up.

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Something tells me we'll only get more disapointed if we keep predicting the best update ever. Most of you are expecting an amazing update tomorrow. What if its just the special moves of Donkey Kong?

Masterem243

Smash Lord
We're not basing this on random ****. The Capcom Conference was this weekend. So if Megaman was ever gonna be confirmed, it's gonna happen this week.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
I think it's safe to say that there will be a character introduced this week. If not, I think Sakurai is trying to get all of the boring stuff out of the way to save for great updates during the holidays.

Micaiah please...for this week...

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
If he actually puts something new on the site, I'm happy. ESPECIALLY if he puts up music. But for tonight, I'm rooting for the blue bomber. :)

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I'm rooting for the blue bomber as well. Then again, anything new would be nice to me. Especially any character announcement.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
It seems to me Sakurai has one of those bingo Machines in his office. He has all the updates written on little balls that he puts inside the machine. Then he lets it pick a random update, sometimes two. Thats the only thing that makes sense to me. I doubt he actually plans these updates out.

Anyway Captain Falcon for Monday.

mattc1231

Smash Apprentice
it'd be cool, i like surprises. I've been searching around to and gamestop is going to open at 12 for brawl right?

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
yay i can finally post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit; okay i'll explain whats repaning:whenever i try to post i can't.i try to post on threads but it dosen't work! please help me!!

oh, and sorry if i misspeled something

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I know every update since D D D has failed hard, but tonoght I'm actually sensing a new character update. I hope I'm not just getting my hopes up.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling there will be a subspace emissary update sometime this week or next week...anyways today's update...I'd say a Character!

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I just got a crazy idea...since it's the Wii's first anniversary tomorrow...maybe we'll get a mind-blowing update. I dunno...just a thought. :dizzy:

But I'm also hoping there'll be a Subspace Emissary video devoted to Meta Knight...maybe it could give a clue about his and the Halberd's role in the story.

Top Bottom