• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
My prediction: Ness confirmed. Actually, it probably won't happen-- I'd just like to see it so that the "No way Ness is in" people will get laughed at, and vice versa. (Is indifferent to Ness btw)

But, if not that, then Imma say a character anyway.... not an 'important' one per se... prolly like Luigi or something.

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I'm betting on a character update since it's been like, 15 days since we last got one.
As for the character I doubt between Captain Falcon, Luigi, Krystal or Ridley.... Hmmm...
I'm gonna go for Captain Falcon.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
It'll either be Norfair or a veteran (either Jigglypuff or Captain Falcon) tomorrow. I'm sure of it.

Besides, we've been dry on veterans since the 14th of September. And Sakurai might want to cover the new stuff we've seen at E4All.

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer: Ray, Krystal, Geno, Midna, Captain Olimar.

or...

Veteran: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Sheik

Any of those would totally be sweet.

But I am really itching for a Zelda move list so we can get Sheik's confirmation.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Character. It's been two weeks.

I actually hope it ISN'T Captain Falcon. He's turning into Meta Knight for me. We all know he's there, and the anticipation is starting to wear thin.

I'm in the mood for a "U WER RITE" newcomer, honestly.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Character. It's been two weeks.

I actually hope it ISN'T Captain Falcon. He's turning into Meta Knight for me. We all know he's there, and the anticipation is starting to wear thin.

I'm in the mood for a "U WER RITE" newcomer, honestly.
I'm going to have to quote this person for the TRUTH.

Especially the U WER RITE newcomer part. That would be nice, even if it was someone I didn't want in. :)

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
We'll get something good tomorrow. Character or mode. Crappy week, disappointing stuff today, no character for two weeks...

Or so one can hope.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
HA! yet agin I was correct, we did in fact get character moves but anyway,

for tonight's update....

- either a veteran such as Mewtwo, Cap'n Falcon, or Luigi confirmed

- someone's Final Smash (hopefully Snake's)

- a possible game mode or feature of some sort

- or another boss form Subspace Emmisary

out of these, I really hope to see Mewtwo confirmed because he needs to comeback!

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'd LOL if Sakauri put a instead of a Challenger Approaching thing, he said: MADE JA LOOK! And then it says Veteran: Ness. That would be the most unexpected thing he could do. Even more then Pokemon Trainer. But in reality Ness is doomed :urg:. Maybe we'll get a character, hoping it's a veteran. Even with Sonic, 3+ newcomers is too much.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I would hope for Mega Man, which is futile.

So instead, Olimar or Micaiah. And seeing as I'm totally loving Radiant Dawn, I want to see Micaiah.

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Even though I know that Captain Falco is going to be in the game. I really, really just want some confirmation. It would be nice.

Someone posted earlier about Mewtwo, that would be cool aswell. I'd like to see an awesome buffed Mewtwo.

Luigi confirmation could be nice too, I wonder what type of changes he might have? Probably something to do with this little Vaccume cleaner thing.

150th Update eh? I hope it's something epic. I don't really know why, but I'm really excited for Ridley. I keep thinking he might be a boss, then I get sad. :(

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
150? That is an epic number, it has to be something epic as well.

Capitan Falcon. 'Nuff said.

But seriously, I expect a character. More than likely a vet. because we have not had one in almost a month and a half.

Top Bottom