• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Weed

Smash Lord
With this whole "boring" theme he's been propagating, I'm betting on a minor pokemon, or even better, RAYQUAZA AS A BOSS!! ZOMG NO WAI!!

..no real expectations here.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer: Mama Luigi

Up + B = Good thing I found a magic balloon!
  • Luigi gains the power of a magic balloon, allowing him to float straight up in the air for a quick moment.

Right + B = Face to face with a fire sumo!
  • Luigi stomps on the ground producing a wave of flame to appear directly in front of him.

Down + B = While I wring out my cap!
  • Luigi wrings out his cap, lessening his weight, and allowing him to momentarily move faster.

Standard B = Or, is it the bagel?
  • Luigi throws a bagel. It travels a longer distance depending on how long you hold the button.

Final Smash = Mario, wherever you are...
  • In a loud, deafening voice, Luigi screams, "Mario, wherever you are... HEEEEELP!!" It renders his foes defenseless and in a state of immobility. From then, you can attack whoever as you please.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I'm tired as crap.
This really better be worth it,I;ve stayed up all day with this being the highlight! (Jesus, that's said enough)

I shall now sit and wait for the update, and when it comes up, I'll yell out it's name in really big and annoying writing.

And it's...

NOFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iLink

Smash Champion
stupid lame update to end the week =\

This week was a fail :( anyways the video and music made up for some of it but still...

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
And again, we can use the "well he's getting the useless updates out of the way" excuse. More new things to come I guess.

After Ike and Zamus's Final Smashes, and a few ATs... and a few items... and alternate colors... and those SSE videos we know about... everything we know from the videos will be revealed, and nothing old will be left!

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Incidentally, I wish that Ridley line confirmed that Ridley was a boss and nowhere near playable...

And where's my Mama Luigi update. What gives.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
... Are fridays now "things you already ****ing knew" days?

Completely lame. This is the **** that should be double updated.

The stage looks awesome and all, but come on. This is another "lol entrances r bak !" update. Except ... slightly better or slightly worse depending on your viewpoint.

Next week needs to be a ****ing two character week.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Well it's about **** time Norfair was announced. That's coo I guess. I have a feeling were getting a lil character announcment drought. for about another week(2 being the most). Call me crazy or whatever but **** I knew after thursday that we weren't getting a character this week.

Top Bottom