• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Non-WoW" MMORPG room

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
you get to play classes, and you get to quest and you get to raid!!!!!! its cool beans!!!!! yayuhz. i have a death knight, and rogue, and shaman, and paladin, and hunter, and warlock!!!!! yayuhz. EPIC GEAR!!!! EPIC MOUNTS!!!!! EPIC FLYERS!!!!! yayuhz. PVP.....DO IT!!!!! pve, thats cool too. DEATH GRIP.... get over HERE!!!!

-hiro

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
this thread is definitely called the "Non-WoW" mmorpg room. hiroshi, do you know what the prefix non means

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is a rather good MMOrpg.

S4 is a surprisingly fun mmo shooter. I just can't wait for it to get the epic korean content in the worldwide version.

I miss beta for s4... so much fun...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I used to play gunz and I was a K-style. Had a lvl 30 male and a lvl 20 female after I found out chicks were better lol. I used to play it alot with WJ, DSF and Dope alot...ah good times :(

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I used to play gunz and I was a K-style. Had a lvl 30 male and a lvl 20 female after I found out chicks were better lol. I used to play it alot with WJ, DSF and Dope alot...ah good times :(
The only difference between male and female is that the male has a slightly larger hitbox and the female only LOOKS faster... and can't yo-yo with shotguns... other than that they are the same...

but yeah.... just sayin'

we should make a smashboards clan...and get rank# 1 cause we're all sexy

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hmmm i never played RO... i would play on a x3 or x5 server... to see whats up.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Yeah sonnnn.

I still play lmao.

Zoro we should play RO on a x3 or x5 server.

Good times, good times....kind of. hahah
wait wait wait.

How're you guys still playing PSO? @_@ they shut down the servers like a year ago.

I also started out with PSO on the dreamcast back in like 2000. then migrated to be 100x more successful on the GC version.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Yeah sonnnn.

I still play lmao.

Zoro we should play RO on a x3 or x5 server.

Good times, good times....kind of. hahah
I'd join you guys as I'm too pro at Professor, but I'm currently on a mid-rate playing with some homies (I play all rates).

Loto

Smash Ace
I'd join you guys as I'm too pro at Professor, but I'm currently on a mid-rate playing with some homies (I play all rates).
mid rates are weird...I like low rates or high rates with just lvl 99/70 max for pvping.

But alright, you can join us. I play hwiz usually. ;P

_Kuya_

Smash Rookie
Used to play:
Maple Story
Mabinogi
RO
Dream of Mirror
Dofus
Grand Chase
and a bunch of others that probably I dont want to remember because of the days of grinding done when I could have been practicing melee.

Waiting to Play:
Blade & Soul
Wakfu (Sequal to Dofus..Actually i played it, but its still beta and only in french :( )

Anyone wanna make some recommendations?

Zoro

Smash Champion
world of warcraft is a good non WoW rpg that you guys should def check out.

-hiro
WoW is dumb

I don't like donation items but I like custom items and equipment that can be obtained by hard *** quests
i used to be a quest maker in articro which i was also a POLICE MAN! it was fun but kind of pointless banning accounts for botting or whatever never really solved the problem lol. anyway quests that take a very long time to complete are ok because not everyone will ever get the equip.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Hiro get that WoW mess outta here! go make a topic about it if you love it so much.

Serious, you'll be safe lol

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i played beta flyff
i was part of that neat "Clockworks" guild if any of you are old enough to remmeber

Top Bottom