• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Roller

Smash Legend
I wasn't making a distinction between his first 2 placings... I said he was active prior to both. And Lain had only been inactive for maybe 6 months prior to the last one. Also there was only a year and a half between apex 2 and 3. gg

Roller

Smash Legend
I find it hilarious that I have the best wins and the best win ratio (tied with lain) out of anyone who went to apex from MI.

...and I drowned in round one pools.

Why are we so free? ;;

1 and a half years?

***** I round up.

2012-2010=2

months are insignificant

Also I said nothing about his activity, I was referring to Wii ownership aka the ability to practice Desynch's and CG's which is the only "technical" aspect of your character, the 6 month period of inactivity would effect any player regardless of character

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I find it hilarious that I have the best wins and the best win ratio (tied with lain) out of anyone who went to apex from MI.

...and I drowned in round one pools.

Why are we so free? ;;
Cuz you lost to a lucas
:yeahboi:

Also tutu, I was giving him some months of playing prior to MLG and including some of 2012

Roller

Smash Legend
I didn't mean to say I deserved to place higher, I was pointing out how sad it is none of us out did that poor of a performance.

Tutu, only counting by the first day of every 12 months seems a much more arbitrary unit of time measurement to me than the first of each single month, which is already pretty arbitrary. Especially with your extreme rounding off of half of the 12 year period you're endorsing as the right way to measure. Rounding off half of one month remains more accurate than half of 12 months.

zyth

Smash Lord
ok.

so you'll tell me that i'm bad, but won't play me for money? are you a little girl? grow the **** up. when you're "ready", i'll be happy to destroy you in a money match, but i probably wont be ready for your reservoir of johns.

put up or shut up.
gio is a scrub and i can beat him all day.
no MM tho :yeahboi:

JTsm

Smash Master
I don't even know who's going to be on the next PR with what happened at PS3.... Still devastated from SK's loss :( He'll come back hopefully <3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
We are going to have enough problems figuring out who will be ranked. No more added stress plz

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
What? It's going to be so cut and dried because we'll have actual results to work with. The only thing I imagine people arguing about is how many people should be on the PR/HMs.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Top 10 would be nice, but for placings around 6-10 there's usually a big toss up about skill at that point. Honestly, the panel has a lot to work with this season; pretty sure they can handle it.

zyth

Smash Lord
honestly the pr wont be much diff than it is now, xcept maybe with lain lower from inactivity, zinoto higher, Gio and kenny possibly on for regainin activity....besides that the rankings didnt move much. and the 56 man tourny had a lot of oos with the oos ppl makin up 1,2 and 9-. so theres not much to count on that besides the ppl already in pr gettin recognition for it for placin high

Roller

Smash Legend
I actually might be in favor of making the PR something like top 6 and then 4 HMs or something. I'll have to see when the end of the season is closer, we still have VENGEANCE which could do a lot in the way of people moving up/on the list depending on performances.

I also may be going to a NY tourney before the end of the month. So. Clearly I'll **** all those scrubs and move up.

Top Bottom