• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

JTsm

Smash Master
Can't wait for the next PR. If anything, we can just slap Ally onto #0 so our PR looks legit.

:denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm not looking forward to making the list since its going to be difficult. There are definitely going to be new faces on there.

kd-

Smash Lord
I heard LOE1 won a tourney or something, but there's no mention of it on Smashboards. I guess that means it's just...

A Legend.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If you wanna do a list that separates skill gaps among the active players, we need to include some HMs

:phone:

I don't think there will be any new faces either.

Unless people drop from inactivity,

Or we add HM's to the current too 8

Which would be silly.
Mikey pretty much just has to enter another tournament to make PR, same with coco, but only if he beats the people that would take his spot, or Tech/myself.
If SK beats anyone at Rage he'll be back on, or if Kenny enters another tournament he'll be on, if judge enters another tournament he'll be on.

I guess 1 new person will be added on because of Roller, so congrats in advance for getting to be last on the PR because other people don't show up to tournaments. You really earned it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah I just realized we did ignore my statement lol.

And I guess we could do that.....still not liking how this could turn out.

And lmao at Tutu.

Also we aren't going to see Coco this season at all so that's 2 new spots. Although SK will probably be back on.

ZTD | TECHnology

That's why I say that. He's gonna be inactive again. So we're gonna have that skill gap after 7 and 8 (even though the gap between PR players is getting smaller).

People are getting better but still. Its gonna be another scramble of "Who has the best non impressive showing" like in Season 3 and 4.

Unless some drastic stuff happens. Its possible. Roller broke out at the end of Season 4.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
When I said new faces, i meant there will be different people on there when compared To last season. The only people I can see with potential of being on are fZk, SK (If he begins trying), and me.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I know why Gio is laughing, but I'm sorry I actually have a win that can be considered notable.

I can explain it.

It's something called a +4 MU

Also Wario is a terrible character, Bpow isn't top 5 and outside of doubles he has mediocre results at tournies.

FzK has beaten coco. Maybe he's beaten other people but to my knowledge that's it. So I guess he would take coco's spot. FzK actually did earn himself a spot, I forgot about him. My bad.

JTsm

Smash Master
Hmmm I beat Redx, but really I'm not even close to HM. lol

MI needs to step it up at Rage and at the rest of the tourneys. Zinoto is getting hella better :D

ZTD | TECHnology

I feel like we should just end the season at the end of the month for respectable lengthed PR and go from there.

SPAU can start Season 7 since I'm pushing back PS5. I want more time to advertise anyway and school starts for me around the time I wanted to host it originally.

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't agree unless we have something worth attending once September rolls around.

Maybe I'll host something smaller and do Ps5 later. Not sure yet.

JTsm

Smash Master
Is there like a point system that will be used?

Also, if there is how will it be used?

:O

Top Bottom