• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

JTsm

Smash Master
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LORDY PAWNCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:denzel: :091: :nosebleed:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Also Ankoku: TEACH ME ENLIGHTENED ONE!
Kinda simple, really. It's been four years. The potential for most characters has already been unlocked, and whatever hasn't will take someone far better than I to find it. So why not just reap the benefits of those who came before me and only play the matchups I prefer?

My :metaknight: prettttttty good tho.
:yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi: :yeahboi:

you'll say all this on threads but when it comes time to MM me in the ditto u run away like a scared lil girl :cool:

and lol ankoku what are you talking about. mango came along in melee and all the sudden everyone said puff was broken... nietono gets 2nd at apex and olimar is 2nd on the tier list. smash metagame is anything but static

haha with that attitude you'll never reach that level

you think mango ever told himself he wasnt good enough to make puff viable?

even terrible players can make changes to the metagame. look at plank LOOLolOLOLololLOLOOL :yeahboi:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't need to reach any level, I just want to find the path of least resistance and greatest entertainment toward achieving victory.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have decided to make the new Power Rankings on my own since is about to be dumb anyway. So without further ado:

THE 6TH SEASON MI BRAWL POWER RANKINGS

1. RAGEQUAZA07 :snake:

2. ZINOTO :diddy:

3. LAIN :metaknight: :popo:

4. AZURE KENNY :metaknight:

5. fZk :diddy:

6. TECH_CHASE :dedede:

7. PIMP DADDY SUPREME :metaknight:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I googled the following terms for these pics:

Angry Video Game Nerd

Black Guy With Scarf

Asian Stoner

Black Gay Guy

and the rest were self explanatory.

:denzel:

So I missed stuff today.

I agree with Tech tho. The PR is stupid, and the current panel is politics, which is stupid.

The only reason I wanted a PR, was to get my name out there back in the day. And imo thags what the people pushing for it the hardest are trying to do as well. They just want to have a lost they can put their name on so they can pretend they arwnt ****ty. If you sh :yeahboi: itty n :denzel: ggers need a list with pictures on it to tell you how much/if you've improved, you arent going to get better anyway.

In all honesty as someone who has been on every PR since we instituted it, and as a panel member we shouldnt have one.

This is the run down of how our panel works.

WTP- only made the panel so that someone else who has a terrible opinion of player skill woildnt habe control over it, but then that person wouldnt stop pestering him so that person got added in, and as a response WTP decided to base the results off of majority rule so that said person's opinion wouldn't matter. Gotta love democracy.

Me- only on the panel to assure myself a spot on the PR each season. 100% success rate.

Tech- same as me, pretty sure hes been just as successful as well lol.

Roller- late adition, only joined once he was igqble for PR so that he cluld grime his way to a higher than deserved placing.

Ori bro- used to attempt to get people to make like top 15 PRs so that he would make it on. Also makes the images

L-Cancel: doesn't play smash anymore, He stopped posting in the group after season 1.

The best part about this is, we're still probably the best judge of skill in this state.

Last season the PR was supposed to be 1 ray 2 zino 3 roller 4. Mikey 5. Lain 6. Coco 7 Tech 8. Tutu

Wtp doesnt like rayquaza so he pulled the "rage is a craven so we should put him below zinoto." card, then roller played the "o you guys like me more than ray right?" card and thats how ray ejded up as third.

I actually asked to not be on the PR and wanted to end it at 7th because i was emo qbout my losses to coco. Btw ita fun to watch coco lose to ICs and diddy's then listen to him complain about how those MUs are soooo tough... When in reality the playing field was just evened out. Diddy, ICs, MK, and ICs are all fradulent characters. Like how some of you grabage players manage to get dead last/ second to last in bracket with those really easy and really stupid characters is mindblowing. But yeah the PR is really helping you guys get better.

Roller who gets consistant top 5 in MI gets 2nd to last in NJ tournaments. Thats our second/3rd best player. Like do you realize how ****ty that makes the rest of you, ( im not included in that because id be a national level threat if i was as good with olimar or diddy kong as I am with Sheik, the games a lot harder when every MU you play in tourny is -2 or worse) like we are honestly ranking people below the pool cutoff at NJ locals. Gifts you made an analagy to the heat and the playoffs, but the MI skillpools is closer to that off the fatass you picked last for your team in elementary school.

Being able to beat the garbage playrs on our PR doesn't mean ****. If any of you shi*heads actually cared about anything other than being able to talk down to gio because you're closer to being on a ****ty PR than he is, go ahead. You guys are always going to suck.

People who arent ****ty list:
Mikey
Zinoto
Roller
SK
RQ
Lain

Please forgive any spelling errors. Touch screens are a pain to type with, and im too lazy to proofread.

Anyway that was my poor attempt at trying to say that promoting competition within MI is detrimental, and that the people who seem to want the PR the most are the people that talk the most **** on the boards as it is, who coincidentally aren't good.

kd-

Smash Lord
You guys take the PR way too seriously. You know how good you are, who cares about everything else. Rank it for fun, because seriously it doesn't matter who's actually #1, play the game, and do what you need to do. There's never a reason not to have a PR when the community is this big

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You guys take the PR way too seriously. You know how good you are, who cares about everything else. Rank it for fun, because seriously it doesn't matter who's actually #1, play the game, and do what you need to do. There's never a reason not to have a PR when the community is this big
If you didn't hate the Lions I might like you.

I have a PR in Nebraska just so I can make fun pictures and inside jokes.

You guys should take this seriously, but you should accept when people are right and when you are wrong about FACTS.

It's not like arguing about why Pokemon sucks (fact is it sucks :p ), stuff like this is pretty cut and dry if you want to go by wins, $, consistency, etc...

You probably shouldn't have players who have only been active for like 2 seasons be #1, that's a target. Especially if it's only based on winning locals. And as I have said, Thugz has said you are one of the best/coolest guys there, Zionto or however it's spelled, so no disrespect.

Nebraska is different, I'm the only one who matters for OOS, but if we based stuff on just locals, I'd be #2 so I guess it is no difference than most places.

idk, Thugz has me convinced I would **** everyone who isn't SK or TuTu because he mains sheik and that's scary. I'm learning how to chain tornado right now, because apparently not playing as wolf is the way to be a top 5 wolf according to standards.

/life sucked today so I'm being serious.

Hopefully I'll feel like trolling tomorrow.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Pr panel: Take a good long look at what the Mission Statement says in the OP. Playing the politics game on a competitive gaming community is really lame and you have pretty much taken the fun out of this game by doing so.

The mission statement is there for a reason, you are suppose to follow it. I thought the pr was suppose to rank tournament attendees in MI based on their wins/losses, tournament results, and who they beat in pools for that current season, not a popularity contest. I feel like I'm in ****ing middle/high school again.

:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
People seem to be forgetting that ally has lived in MI this complete season. Rage won't be #1, ally will. Not that it matters to me if rage were #1 if he earned it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ally is going to be on this PR this season lol. If he #0 or #1, I'm already putting him on mine since I recently started looking into wins/losses

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
The one were Ohio's best player got 2nd and Ally 1st? And the only ohio other PR player that was there was #10 from the last list made?

That the one tournament you talking bro?

Top Bottom