• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So I went to an AADL tourney today and Mr.C and PzO were there. I also met Ding Dong (who was power-ranked/HM back in 2006 I believe). It was single elimination and we were the only good players there, everyone else was a casual player. I got 1st, PzO got 2nd, and Mr. C got 5th. None of us knocked Mr. C out either :troll:.

Mr. C for #1 in MI

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Yeah Andy is really chill.

Also, I forgot to note that this tourney was MK banned LMFAO. The librarian said that people were tired of hearing *makes tornado noise* and the players voted that he was broken and should be banned. I died laughing on the spot.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
yeah andy is really chill.

Also, i forgot to note that this tourney was mk banned lmfao. The librarian said that people were tired of hearing *makes tornado noise* and the players voted that he was broken and should be banned. I died laughing on the spot.
lololololololololololol

THuGz

Smash Lord
YO attention Michigan:

ONE OF YOU TOOK MY BRAWL DISC. Inadvertently or maliciously, I'm not accusing anyone, I just want my brawl disc that I've owned for 4 years, completely unharmed, to be returned to me. I'll recognize it, it has very few scratches, with the exception of a few spots that look much like spots left on glassware after it comes out of the dishwasher. PLEASE, I want my disc returned. Anyone who has an extra disc please PM me.

On another note, please be respectful of tournament equipment. Although switching discs between systems isn't a big deal, if the owners aren't made aware, you are screwing over someone who thought their equipment was safe sitting on a table at a tournament.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thugz when do you move into your apt?

When do you want to get ***** in smash really badly?

When is the Lions first home game?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

Also, I forgot to note that this tourney was MK banned LMFAO. The librarian said that people were tired of hearing *makes tornado noise* and the players voted that he was broken and should be banned. I died laughing on the spot.
I can't stop laughing LMAO.

JTsm

Smash Master

I ****ing died. That's one of the reasons I didn't go.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Clay, the next tourney is WTP's house tourney on July 7th then Ragequaza Monthlies #2 on July 13th

:phone:

Top Bottom