• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Rizk, unless your name is lain, Judge, L_Cancel, or Sparta Kick, yes, I am talking about you. You, and everyone else in Michigan who is not currently on the power rankings. The only two people I ever see who talk **** and actually are on the PR are Boxxy and Azure, and they both do it solely to troll around.
Funny because you forgot Anther. I took Sparta to game 3 over 100% the one time we played, he can tell you it was extremely close. And why so serious? I took Kenny to game 3 too. It's not that hard to beat the top 4 players besides Lain and a little Judge. Ya you heard me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
See, maybe I just find it funny that the ones who aren't ranked have to keep talking about sets they just barely lost to ranked people. It's still a loss. Validate yourself with a win.

Anther doesn't talk ****, so I see no reason to bring his name up.

Omniswell is the only dude who's amazing enough to talk **** even while not being ranked.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I've always wondered why the highest concentration of trash talk tends to be between the bad players.
lmao Got'em.

btw who is that in your avi?

@Rizk Almost isn't good enough. The top 4 people on the PR aren't unbeatable, however they are still better than the rest of us, with the exception of myself of course. ;D The only times I lose its because the other person had the unfair advantage of being better than I am I'll never lose to any1 who is worse or of equal skill.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
sure

you have AIM or skype?

i gotta figure out which ones are which though, dont want you get super weeaboo song A rather than Take It Off, that'd be somewhat disappointing for you

Rizk18

Smash Lord
lmao Got'em.

btw who is that in your avi?

@Rizk Almost isn't good enough. The top 4 people on the PR aren't unbeatable, however they are still better than the rest of us, with the exception of myself of course. ;D The only times I lose its because the other person had the unfair advantage of being better than I am I'll never lose to any1 who is worse or of equal skill.
Tutu you're my boy and all, no offence but im pretty sure im better then you now.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Eh talk is cheap. The only thing that matters are the results in the tourney threads.

Get to tournaments Rizzy and prove it. ;)

Boxxy

Smash Lord
ok fo real what theme are we doing. the choice will influence me to attend and enter tourneys

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I dunno, I think things work better when they don't fit together at all.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It is very hard to beat Lain and Judge. I've been trying for over a year and I'm like 1-8 v Lain and 0-3 v Judge. They are very difficult/very hard opponents.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Lmao, was that you I was playing? Dude that was rough, one second I'd be doing something, next second I'd be dying off the stage. I won the tourny tho >.<
Comment unrelated to this post, but you've fallen into the "My little sister can't be this overrated" bandwagon too?

Profound sadness.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
ok fo real what theme are we doing. the choice will influence me to attend and enter tourneys
You'll still enter tournies regardless, quit frontin'.

Celebrites is a good idea. Or sport atheletes? I WANT CALVIN JOHNSON FTW!
We've been through this..lol

Sup NJ/N...Y...oh ****, this is MI.

What's good?

Also, good feces to L_Cancel for attending like 1 tournament every 2 months and taking 3rd spot in MI.
Chillin'. Watch **** talking unfold. The usual.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i dont wanna enter. i only go to tourneys to hang with gio marco and lain :(

Boxxy

Smash Lord
wow lain smfh :((((((99

and your gonna tell me that greg jennings doesnt carry the team on his back

Top Bottom