• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ah ok I really like planetrenders but I'll start using Deviantart again.

But yeah Season 2 Theme? How should we go about deciding one?

Roller

Smash Legend
^ Planet renders is best if you don't feel like rendering. But you can find cooler stuff on deviant imo.

And why don't we just let the people who were on the PR this time vote. Since they are the ones most likely to be represented by the theme.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That's a good idea roller, but my only proposal for our next season should be music artists. I gotta get on there so I can rep Ke$ha lol and you need to do the same thing with Katy Perry but you gotta compete with Rizk for her lol.

Roller

Smash Legend
That's a good idea roller, but my only proposal for our next season should be music artists. I gotta get on there so I can rep Ke$ha lol and you need to do the same thing with Katy Perry but you gotta compete with Rizk for her lol.
Oh, you mean that fox scrub that can't get a ride to tournies? kk. ;)

But if it was pop singers or w/e. I would seriously go like. Twice as hard to make the PR. Not even lying. lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

But if it was pop singers or w/e. I would seriously go like. Twice as hard to make the PR. Not even lying. lol
haha thats motivation lol. I'd be goin hard to rep that Ke$ha

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
LOL you guys XD.
I'll join the crowd :X

I think MI has a problem >_>;

EDIT: Boxxy ur MLP looks like a ****

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ori you havent even seen teh show how can u pick a char
When I was like 5 my cousins and I use to watch the original animated show at our grandma's house and the one I liked the most kinda looked like Rarity :awesome:

Rizk18

Smash Lord

Lmaooo, I would beat you even if you did land your chaingrabs. I don't need to work twice as hard to make PR for a music artist when I can just photoshop my name next to it. I highlyx2 doubt you will even make HM:)

EDIT: sorry for double post I forgot,please dont infract me.

well just look at how i turned out... obviously i am a product of watching many inappropriate things in my youth. forever mentally scarred.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I've always wondered why the highest concentration of trash talk tends to be between the bad players.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If you can't already guess then you don't really need to know.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Rizk, unless your name is lain, Judge, L_Cancel, or Sparta Kick, yes, I am talking about you. You, and everyone else in Michigan who is not currently on the power rankings. The only two people I ever see who talk **** and actually are on the PR are Boxxy and Azure, and they both do it solely to troll around.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Gio, I've won a legit downtown bar tournament and won a free keg. Not to mention all the other house parties I've crashed and left in a pile of smoldering ashes and body fluids. Have you made money playing beer pong? Didn't think so.

Also, I agree, Wolf should be banned, he never lets Star Fox do anything!

Also, sucking at a game and still trolling is more fun than actually being good at a game and trolling.

Top Bottom