• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

THuGz

Smash Lord
are you kidding? there were like 60+ or something confirmed, it was losers like you that made it lame

THuGz

Smash Lord
If you guys came to Joker's I bet a lot of people would. Last one had like 35 entries, from MO and KS and MN and whatnot

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
As one of the few Michigan drivers I am not going to 'chance' driving 10 hours for a 35 person tournament.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Whats the spirit in going to a 35 person tournament when it's a 10 hour drive? Hoping more show up? My point exactly.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I already said I'm coming when Verlander is pitching on a Friday night because TC has Tigers tickets!!!!!!!!! If I catch a Cabrera HR ball I'm winning that tournament, there's no question. Plus it'd be cool cause I could find a bunch of discounted Lions merch...and if I have fun I'll be sure and come back during football season. (Note: If for some odd reason Verlander isn't going to be the pitcher, I'll still come, plane tickets aren't refundable).

What do you guys want? CB or LT? Or something else (LB)? Honestly, backus must go, he has like 3 plays every game that gets our QB hurt if they don't see the pressure (Peppers on Stafford, Stantons concussion was Backus's fault if my memory serves me right, Hill got hurt too). Problem is there may not be a better LT who could take his place right away :/ CB is kinda deep but I doubt we'll get the top 2 guys.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
JI have mixed feelings. Its like..Jeff Backus is actually somewhat consistent as a whole. I mean he's done alright overall in his 150-60 (?) games he'd played in. The problem is that he has major **** ups..like the Jets game lol. We'd be alright in that department if he would stopping making critical mistakes out of nowhere.

Plus who else could replace him right now. We're in a tight spot. He isn't as bad as a lot of Lions' fans make him out to be but we can surely do better.

Not even sure what to say about our CB right now.

Oh yeah and Tigers' season tickets ftw!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So we are talking about the Tigers inside our PR thread? Odd. But yeah I hope the 2011 season is gonna be good. They say the newish roster is going to be legit, I hope it isn't false.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I think the Lions could be pretty alright in the coming years, if the management is together. Isn't the MI PR droppping soon?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You all dropped on the list because you didn't come to UNK3 (every single state that didn't show up have dropped).

I get that Backus has been Iron Man (reliable), and I like that, and I agree, it would be hard to find a replacement for him, but damn, he's a walking revolving door 7% of the time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ :D

I screwed around at the last MI tourney and went ZSS so I doubt that will happen this season. However starting this weekend I am cranking in those results and doing some work. Very much looking forward to making the PR next season though.

Then again I could just **** this weekend lol. You never know.

JTsm

Smash Master
I better see some Snack mains represent :3

I wish I can go to these tournies. Hopefully next season. :3

Roller

Smash Legend
Get the f**k outta here. They won 6 games without their starting QB.
And how many games did they win WITH their starting QB? (xatsmirk)

They should keep that guy on the sides where he belongs.

They should've won against the Bears and the Jets. They would've had 8 games and without Stafford. Stop hating scrub.
lol@should have wins..

That **** happens all the time, at the end of the day, they got the L, not the W. All that matters.

The Lions wont accomplish much more than barely getting into the playoffs for at least the next 5-7 years.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That seems like an improvement over having fewer wins than a hand has fingers.

Top Bottom