• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Go to this tournament with Lain and TC

Lions went 8-8, pretty proud of them, Suh tied the rookie sack record (GO HUSKERS! GONNA **** THE BIG 1(2) AGAIN ).
Yeah they somehow pulled it together at the second half of the season. I went to the game yesterday. So much Vikings and Favre hate lol. It was a good game. Though I was so upset over what should have been the first touchdown. It was a legit call but it made me sad.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
ugh, KC plays at Detroit...when the hell was the last time they played at KC? I mean, you only play the AFC once ever 4 years, make it rotate so you get 1 home game every 8 years!!!!!!!!! stupid, dumb. But that will make it easier for me convince myself to drive out there next year for a game.

Roller

Smash Legend
Who has 2 thumbs and rep'd MI best at SiiS4?

*points at self* This guy.

lol, technically Tutu and I tied, 'cause I won round 1 winners then lost, and he got a bye in round 1 losers. Crazy tourney dynamics..

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
TC,

You should organize a tournament on some Saturday that happens to have a Friday that Verlander is scheduled to pitch on, in like July. I'll come, it'll be cool.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I know, I'm not hosting anything till at February. There are other people in this state that can host besides Tech and myself right?

Also, during late spring or summer Ham and I may start a huge Brawl or Brawl/Melee Circuit :D its gonna be like LoLiS on steroids i guess lol. We are going to work out details over the next month and stuff but its gonna be sweet :D I'll keep you guys posted and such.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Lol what ever car thats taking MI to No Koast... unless everyones flying...

SiiS we were like the only people to plan ahead why can't we do that for everything else
Lol silly....because we're Michigan: The State of Tornadoes, Blizzards and Procrastination :awesome:

Roller

Smash Legend
Don't be so quick to say no. You could be my hero. Just think about that for a second. Being Roller's hero...

It's a grand thought. Something many aspire to, but here. In this moment. You can achieve.

EDIT: I also have a few replays from last night involving a certain vVv hopeful, (Sumer) for the PR panel's viewing pleasure. ;]

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Well that's a grand thing to achieve, it's also 19 hours of driving for me. And over $225 in gas. In a 4 person vehicle. Not only would you guys have to front the cost of gas, then there is the tournament itself, food, housing for two nights...

And I have not even two dollars to my name, so the $25 it takes to get to AA aside, everyone I'd pick up would have to have at least 200 to split the cost.

Roller

Smash Legend
What a kidder. Everyone knows we steal all the gas we use. I mean seriously, what good is it knowing how to syphon gas from a parked car if you never use it? And we sleep in the car like men. No housing. We also get venue waved for all the setups we'll bring. I have gift cards to McDonalds and Wendy's. I estimate the total cost of the trip to be ~$10 for me. I am willing to pay that, despite it being a little more than I'd like to pay.

...Maybe we could put our names into the bracket when the TO is away from the PC? In which case, it'd be free. At the price of free it's worse NOT to go. I'd probably spend more staying here...

Looks like we're going.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
What a kidder. Everyone knows we steal all the gas we use. I mean seriously, what good is it knowing how to syphon gas from a parked car if you never use it? And we sleep in the car like men. No housing. We also get venue waved for all the setups we'll bring. I have gift cards to McDonalds and Wendy's. I estimate the total cost of the trip to be ~$10 for me. I am willing to pay that, despite it being a little more than I'd like to pay.

...Maybe we could put our names into the bracket when the TO is away from the PC? In which case, it'd be free. At the price of free it's worse NOT to go. I'd probably spend more staying here...

Looks like we're going.
/win

10 chars

Top Bottom