• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

D

Deleted member

Well, I started making what the Power Ranking Stuff will look like. I made Lain's because I'm sure he will still be #1 by the end of the season.

use a different color because that yellow looks uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
KB has been playing Pikachu for several months now. He used it in a MM with me once lol. I went D3 and lost game 1,..swallowcided Game 2 for the win lol and then he he CPed Falco on BF..:(

Ugh Pikachu is so annoying. I don't have the tech skill to inflict that level of gay on people either or I so would.

lain

Smash Master
Actually can I have a picture OF lain? I'll submit you the picture. If everyone else is using characters or w/e, I might still wanna use lain cause she's sexy :3

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Roller, that Matchup is lol. Pika wins like 65-35. Pikachu has a 0-death chaingrab on wolf so beat Sumer's MK then talk smack:) Input: Dthrow x3, Fthrow x1, Dthrow till about 100 then NAIR OR USMASH FTW. Ok maybe not 0-death but its still a very hard MU for wolf once hes in the CG.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Actually can I have a picture OF lain? I'll submit you the picture. If everyone else is using characters or w/e, I might still wanna use lain cause she's sexy :3
>_> I guess, I will find a good render of lain.
But now are we going to be favorite anime characters?

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller, that Matchup is lol. Pika wins like 65-35. Pikachu has a 0-death chaingrab on wolf so beat Sumer's MK then talk smack:) Input: Dthrow x3, Fthrow x1, Dthrow till about 100 then NAIR OR USMASH FTW. Ok maybe not 0-death but its still a very hard MU for wolf once hes in the CG.
...You talk to me about these things as though I wasn't one of the first ones to utilize them. I've been playing pika since '08. (Though buffered cg's weren't really discovered for a while after the game came out) I obviously know about the cg on wolf. I just said I 3 stocked him. Then said get@pikachu. Clearly I was pointing to the brokeness of the mu. Not at skill level or anything. And I've beaten his mk before in friendlies. (haven't played him in tourney. =/)

Sumer

Smash Ace
Yeah. @.@ Hype for new tourneys~

And Anime character pics? :D I thought Lain meant actual pics of us. lol That'd be cool too. I'm fine with w/e.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
DL that was ur fb pic for a while lol. But yeah I'm just gonna make those who make it on with their mains and include the 1-3 other characters they use the most

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori you think you can make one of those for me just for fun? like lains but for me fox n pika? I just wanna see how it would look
Sure thing. I'll send you the link on AiB.

But who do you consider your main? Thats who gets the big pic, then your secondaries get the small logo

ZTD | TECHnology

Rob, get your butt down here one of these weekends and chill at my place. In fact you should come to my tourney on Jan 29 th :D Its like 5 minutes from my house too.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've been a Lions fan since I was born basically. Cat lover + love of color blue + Barry Sanders being GOD IRL/the original madden. I met Jason Hanson at the airport when I was connecting through.

The Omaha local is probably gonna be on the 29th. busy month. Jokers is the 15th, No Koast is the 22nd/23rd, Auras is the 29th, Kuares's is the 5th...that's 5 tourneys in 5 weeks, god damned! And I'm going back to school. Let me know when there's gonna be regional or something up there. Maybe when baseball season comes back, I need to see Cabrera and Verlander/the entire bullpen.

ZTD | TECHnology

I have season tickets for the Tigers again this year. 15 game, Friday night package.

Are you going to No Koast? Lain and I were thinking about hitting that one up.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The Omaha local is probably gonna be on the 29th. busy month. Jokers is the 15th, No Koast is the 22nd/23rd, Auras is the 29th, Kuares's is the 5th...that's 5 tourneys in 5 weeks, god damned! And I'm going back to school. Let me know when there's gonna be regional or something up there. Maybe when baseball season comes back, I need to see Cabrera and Verlander/the entire bullpen.
Yeah I'm going, it's a 3 hour drive! Hmm, season tickets on friday night sounds pretty bomb.

Top Bottom