• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Rizk18

Smash Lord
The Michigan PR committee has decided that due to inactivity amongst our top players, we are extending the season back 1 month. Meaning the end of the season will now be the last tournament in January. During this time, we are expecting to have 1 or 2 more tournaments to help promote a more accurate Power Rankings. Accuracy is most important part in making a PR and without it we might as well not even have one. Our goal is to give some people more opportunities to prove themselves.

Upcoming tournaments will be announced soon.

This decision was favored by 4 out of 5 members ( one of which is me and I have no problem defending this) of the group with 1 "Whatever is fine with me".

Thanks for reading folks. The season isn't over yet so step it up for January.
can we make one of those gameyard tournies? il co-host with you and im going to slip the manager a little somethin if u know wut i mean. reason is if u havent noticed gameyard are one of the only tournies i can get too because no1 wants to help me with a ride,ive tried asking people but nobody responds:/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
how come the season ends 2/1/11 if all the tournies are complete?
The Michigan PR committee has decided that due to inactivity amongst our top players, we are extending the season back 1 month. Meaning the end of the season will now be the last tournament in January. During this time, we are expecting to have 1 or 2 more tournaments to help promote a more accurate Power Rankings. Accuracy is most important part in making a PR and without it we might as well not even have one. Our goal is to give some people more opportunities to prove themselves.

Question answered :p

ZTD | TECHnology

Ugh I was so sure I'd make it too Roller LOL

And I really don't want to use Gameyard again because of the space shenanigans. And the owner seems unwilling to budge on his whole stance of limiting our space. If I HAVE to I'll use Gameyard again but I am looking into about 3 places right by house that are far more accomodating. And I would like to be able to host larger tournaments as well since I am getting better with this T.Oing thing. It's up in the air. And I appreciate the offer but in reality I've already proven I can run a tourney by myself lol. And if I do have a co-host I need someone who is a bit more active (that's not your fault but still) and has experience with T.Oing a.k.a Ori/Tutu.

The point is I want to expand my series of tournaments and unless you can convince Chris to let me use that space then it's pointless. I'm good at business I can easily find another venue.

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't know about Ori but I personally hate the idea of making a tournament thread without EVERYTHING being confirmed beforehand. I hate uncertainties and guessing games when it comes to these things because the last thing I would want to do is waste 30+ peoples' time because of irresponsibility.

ZTD | TECHnology

My tournament shall be on the 29th :D However I just don't know about finding another venue right now. Wish me luck. If I could get a community center or church that'd be legit. That's my goal. At least I still have over a month to make my decision.

ZTD | TECHnology

Of January lol I would never try to host a tourney after only2 weeks of advertising.

Also we are adding to the criteria that you get HM if you sleep with one of the panelists ;)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Well, I started making what the Power Ranking Stuff will look like. I made Lain's because I'm sure he will still be #1 by the end of the season.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah, I've been drawing up drafts in a notebook for a while and I thought this is the best one

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Probably a big ol' ? for Random. Or team colors with them standing next to each other. Or just a main. I dunno, Ori will figure it out.

HM Criteria:
- Land a Falcon Punch on one of the Top 3.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Well Sumer, I would include the person's #1 most used character, but underneath would be their 2-3 other characters

Roller

Smash Legend
None of this answers what to do with Sumer... lol

I mean, I'm sure he'd LIKE to say he mains wolf, but I'm pretty sure in the majority of his legit matches vs tough opponents, he goes MK. Then he has like 15 secondaries. XD

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm convinced your a MK main lol.
But if you make it on, your main pic would be MK, and I would include Wolf, Wario, and Marth as your secondaries

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I use multiple people in tourney too. o.o And Wolf vs MK is dumb. >.< Sometimes..
the only time ive ever played a character of yours that wasn't MK was in our Ranfom ditto mm or friendlies. Its always MK so there :p

Top Bottom