• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Sumer

Smash Ace
We could throw mains on the list to vote on, but just throwing out more idea isn't getting anywhere, which is why I put a deadline for nominations so we could actually narrow them down to 5 or 6 and start deciding among those instead of among 20+

Boxxy

Smash Lord
why in the world is a pr theme so important to you

i dont think anyone cares about it as much as you do

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Because his attempt to replace Tutu as a panelist was denied, clearly.

Sumer

Smash Ace
I don't care about the theme and don't even want to be on the panel. I just took initiative to make the PR discussion productive because there were too many negative comments being thrown around so I tried to turn the discussion to others matters instead; and there's not much to talk about regarding PR other than skill and who should be on it (which is shown through tourney performance) and themes. If there's anything else anyone wants to talk about in here regarding the PR, no one is stopping you. lol Also, if anyone saw me trying to take a negative thread thread in a productive direction as being butt hurt that's fine with me. o.e

/butt hurt =o

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I change my vote to not having a theme
Thats essentially what I kinda want to do just have something like Ankoku's pic where its just the characters and the player's tag because 80% of the themes people are naming are pretty ****ty tbh

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You cats are funny.

The old "theme" with our characters was pretty ****. I'd vote for this again.

But people should worry less about the theme and more about the fact that you guys only have 2 more chances to showcase your skills within the next 3 weeks. Step it up Michigan!

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Oh thank God we're dropping the themes - I was only joking when I mentioned llamas and character mains are just the way to go. I know I won't even shop up on the rankings(I didn't even play at my own gorram tournament), but hopefully I'll show up next season. At the bottom, with my Mario, but gorramit I will make anyone work for their kill.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Any Lions...I mean, Michigan, peeps coming to Brainshock? Lain, Gio, TC, Tewx2 (for mm).

I subsribed to this thread hoping it would be Lain talking smack about how bad you guys are, but he hasn't posted since.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Pretty sure we're just doing Brawl characters. lol Just felt like posting to bump this before it starts getting active now that the season is over. :3

official michigan brawl PR endorsed by 6th pillar:

1. juggleguy
2. gio
3. moose
4. hot arms
5. duck
6. ankoku
7. botulismnator
8. lain

****!

Roller

Smash Legend
Me neither. DON'T put me on this. I mean it. I know you want to. But just stop yourselves for one second. And realize it will make me happier if you don't.

Thanks.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Me neither. DON'T put me on this. I mean it. I know you want to. But just stop yourselves for one second. And realize it will make me happier if you don't.

Thanks.
this exactlyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Boxxy did you not get that internet sarcasm?

Also, WTP when do you want us to send you our individual PRs? I can start tonight and have it to you tomorrow morning. Also as soon as we have a final list I will start on the image.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
DON'T put me on this. I mean it. I know you want to. But just stop yourselves for one second. And realize it will make me happier if you don't.

Thanks.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
WTP, do you know which OoS tourneys we should look into when making our lists? I'm almost done with my 10 man PR. But having the results of OoS tourneys will help a lot

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Boxxy, if you aren't on the PR, it will make MI seem even weaker, since quite a few of our better players didn't qualify because of lack of lack of activity. x__x

Sumer

Smash Ace
It not really hard at all to meet the criteria to make the PR. lol If people actually wanted to be on it then they'd put it the little effort required to do so.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
From what I can tell half of the players who deserve to be on an MI PR only show up once every two or three tournaments.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We need to have a meeting (chat room) and discuss everything or just go back to the original group or something.

And Boxxy we need you on the list. The list is already screwed up due to half of the peple that should be on the PR not being eligible for it due to activity. If you don't make it on there (and you know you're PR level) then we might as well not have one lol.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I don't see why me not being on it influences it so much. it's only one person

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
From what I can tell half of the players who deserve to be on an MI PR only show up once every two or three tournaments.
This. Then Boxxy, one of the players who deserves it, doesn't want to be on it. lol. 1 Lain, 2 Spartakick, then everyone else will be kind of just discussed/put on as filler. x__x Bleeeeh.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I totally agree with L_Cancel and Tech, Boxxy needs to be on the PR or it isn't worth making after all the trouble we have gone through to revive it. I put him on my list regardless

L_Cancel and Tech, us 3 are contacts with each other on Skype. We can grab Tutu because he has one but idk about WTP.

Top Bottom