• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Good use of my WTOW thing : P

And yhea classic all the way (But would Nintendo and the company's let that much profit slip just so no one knows who the third party ones are until they are unlocked?)

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see MMZ Zero in there more than Megaman. Classic megaman I feel would be too much oriented on projectiles, and that is kinda boring.

Where MMZ would have other moves like his spear, and other things that could mix it up..but that's just me.

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I want classic Megaman more now, since he has a sword. I like X as well, but ZX is my favorite, I think ZX may have a chance since he is from recent games that were good games, I don't know if people like him or not. But of course, if anything, classic megaman will be in b4 any other megaman.

Megaman ZX for brawl! :D

miller483

Smash Ace
I don't really care about which generation of Megaman (Classic or X),as long as I get A Megaman!

Also for those who want Zero in, I have a weird gut feeling that the Mega Man Zero series' Zero will be the one they include.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't really care about which generation of Megaman (Classic or X),as long as I get A Megaman!

Also for those who want Zero in, I have a weird gut feeling that the Mega Man Zero series' Zero will be the one they include.
I'd prefer Protoman...

I'm sure they can give him an energy sword...I mean he had one in .exe and they have taken moves from characters in Brawl from different generations then the one present before...

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
I think the best way is just put in classic megaman, then ALL of the megaman are used as alternate costumes. Four costume picks is too low. What is there like 8 different megaman costumes.

Heres a pictures of all the different costumes, including Zero.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
they all look the same size just because of the positions they are in. notice how classic is standing straight up, while X and Legends have their knees bent

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
lol, i still like the alternat costume ides cuz it pleases all the mm fans, but i just dont see it being likely. still a possibility though

@Dyce- no they're not all mega men. they're just all a main character in a mm game

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
Me thinks X could be a clone of Classic Bomber. Like Doc is to Mario. Except X has the Z Slasher (Saber) as a standard attack, used like Marth's Side B. Alternate costumes should simply be a color change (imo).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Me thinks X could be a clone of Classic Bomber. Like Doc is to Mario. Except X has the Z Slasher (Saber) as a standard attack, used like Marth's Side B. Alternate costumes should simply be a color change (imo).
What???

...X doesn't have the Z Sabre, mostly...

Only one is most likely going to be in the game if any

...and no clones

SonicMario

Smash Master
Not sure if any of you knew this but...

Did you know Dr. Light (you should know who he is) appeared in a comic with Mario? Not that it increases his chances. But in the comic he accidently creates Wario. Nothing really to do with Megaman in Brawl, but i thought it was a fun little fact tiblet.

Top Bottom