• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Saito_Hikari

Smash Rookie
obviously.....I SUPPORT THE BLUE BOMBER, MEGAMAN!!!!!!!!!!
the only version that could fit really good, well, also because it's the best, is the Classic!!!! live long Megaman :D

the partner that may be decent for him, should be Protoman, i mean, he's on almost all megaman classic's games, and well, he's cool too xD
the super move....i think it should be a Charged Mega Buster, that also blast and destroys the background xD!!! jeez that would rock on, and if Megaman defeats somebody, gains some attacks from fallen foes, like someone said here, but i dont remember the name (take it easy, x3)

I swear it.....if Megaman appears in Brawl, i'll get a Wii, no matter the price

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
the only version that could fit really good, well, also because it's the best, is the Classic!!!! live long Megaman :D

the partner that may be decent for him, should be Protoman, i mean, he's on almost all megaman classic's games, and well, he's cool too xD
the super move....i think it should be a Charged Mega Buster, that also blast and destroys the background xD!!! jeez that would rock on, and if Megaman defeats somebody, gains some attacks from fallen foes, like someone said here, but i dont remember the name (take it easy, x3)

Mega Buster as his final smash!?!

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice

Are you mad? that would be like Samus Final smash ¬¬ I want something better like hmmm maybe the super megaman armor from megaman 7 (rush super adapter) because jet megaman and power megaman from megaman 6 are two different things, super megaman is like a fusion from those two adapters

Saito_Hikari

Smash Rookie
well, dunno, the Super Adapter is a better idea, not that mario mega explained me some Smash things xD! :p, my apologizes xP but ****, megaman have to use the rock buster, maybe not like a final smash, but...argh, dunno, samus is a copy...a really bad copy >_>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
well, dunno, the Super Adapter is a better idea, not that mario mega explained me some Smash things xD! :p, my apologizes xP but ****, megaman have to use the rock buster, maybe not like a final smash, but...argh, dunno, samus is a copy...a really bad copy >_>
Rock Buster? That's the same thing as the Mega Buster

..Don't insult Samus

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Are you mad? that would be like Samus Final smash ¬¬ I want something better like hmmm maybe the super megaman armor from megaman 7 (rush super adapter) because jet megaman and power megaman from megaman 6 are two different things, super megaman is like a fusion from those two adapters
are you my freakin lost twin??? thats exactly what i want for his final smash. or hyper megaman from marvel vs capcom!

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
brother!

Bluebomber 22 you are my lost brother :'(!!!!!!!!! really really you are the best! please if you have any news could you tell me? oh and other thing could you add me to my msn? my msn is mx3_zx@hotmail.com

Saito_Hikari

Smash Rookie
of course Samus sucks psychoincarnate

samus, is just a REALLY BAD copy of Rockman (megaman's original japanese name), she's just a girl to make perverts feel kinky, she uses almost the same attacks that rockman does...and also...

ROCKMAN WAS CREATED BEFORE SAMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

samus, is just a REALLY BAD copy of Rockman (megaman's original japanese name), she's just a girl to make perverts feel kinky, she uses almost the same attacks that rockman does...and also...

Wow that was ignorant...have you even played metroid?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

I'm gonna agree. This is pretty ignorant, and I too will ask, have you ever played Metroid?

Also; Metorid 1 on the NES came out on August 1987; Megaman was December 1987.

So if anything; "Rockman" is copying Samus.

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
thanks! well I still have the hope that they will announce megaman for brawl in the rockman 20thtokyo event

miller483

Smash Ace
I'm gonna agree. This is pretty ignorant, and I too will ask, have you ever played Metroid?
I'm gonna also agree with the ignorance. Also, I want Mega's FS to be the X Cannon (or whatever it's called) from Marvel vs. Capcom. I'm pretty sure the entire A button part of his moveset could come from there.

Saito_Hikari

Smash Rookie
yeah, and i did play metroid, thats because im saying that, psycho :D

the charged shot, the armor....>.<, when i first played metroid, the first thing i thought it was "O.O!!! A FEMALE MEGAMAN!!! OMG WTF!!!! >.<!!!!!

first, Metroid, as like Megaman games, is a Side-Scrolling 2d, you shoot and charge your shots
duh! but it is a female megaman, moron! >.<

megaman appeared first, btw

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

the charged shot, the armor....>.<, when i first played metroid, the first thing i thought it was "O.O!!! A FEMALE MEGAMAN!!! OMG WTF!!!! >.<!!!!!

first, Metroid, as like Megaman games, is a Side-Scrolling 2d, you shoot and charge your shots

No. It didn't. As I said, Metroid came out August 1987, Megaman came out December 1987. If anything is copying anything, it's Megaman copying Metroid.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

No he didn't..Metroid came first by 4 months

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
guys let it go, this isnt a samus thread and shes already in the game. who cares

if he doesnt like samus he doesnt like samus

lets hope we get a new mega man announcement at his 20th anniversary event in tokyo

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As long as he gets his facts right...he can't diss Samus and Metroic for lies he made up...

When is the 20th anniversary?

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
megaman better than samus

and? Keiji inafune was requested to make Rockman in 1986 and metroid was requested at the same time. How ever Metroid only have his cannon nothing more in the other aspects the blue bomber has nothing to envy metroid.
He is more popular than samus even if you don't like it xD Most people know megaman but they don't know samus.
Second, metroid was not popular in the nes times but megaman was great with his megaman 2 sales (the best megaman that have ever made)
Metroid was great in snes with his super metroid but nothing more.
oh yeah and nintendo didn't make any event from metroid right? but capcom keeps always loving his blue symbol!
Keiji inafune based his characters in cyborg 009 an other animes from his chilhood.
Blue bomber has rock paper scissor system and metroid has power up system and now is a shooter game so what's your point? are you trying to tell me that metroid is better or something like that?
No way Metroid will never be knows as Megaman is. Oh and don't try to speak about exe or starforce because that's no the classic one.

PS: don't **** me with metroid ok? because I can be very agressive about that ¬¬ I have enough with those people who say that megaman would be a samus clone, so just keep quiet and play your metroid games in peace.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
and? Keiji inafune was requested to make Rockman in 1986 and metroid was requested at the same time. How ever Metroid only have his cannon nothing more in the other aspects the blue bomber has nothing to envy metroid.
He is more popular than samus even if you don't like it xD Most people know megaman but they don't know samus.
Second, metroid was not popular in the nes times but megaman was great with his megaman 2 sales (the best megaman that have ever made)
Metroid was great in snes with his super metroid but nothing more.
oh yeah and nintendo didn't make any event from metroid right? but capcom keeps always loving his blue symbol!
Keiji inafune based his characters in cyborg 009 an other animes from his chilhood.
Blue bomber has rock paper scissor system and metroid has power up system and now is a shooter game so what's your point? are you trying to tell me that metroid is better or something like that?
No way Metroid will never be knows as Megaman is. Oh and don't try to speak about exe or starforce because that's no the classic one.

PS: don't **** me with metroid ok? because I can be very agressive about that ¬¬ I have enough with those people who say that megaman would be a samus clone, so just keep quiet and play your metroid games in peace.

Shut up and why bring up that **** in the first place. This is not the Samus thread...it's Megaman. Megaman and Samus aren't copied from either of eachother and their games have very different play styles.

Your the only one talking **** in this thread

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
keep quiet ok? and I said don't f.u.-------ck me! did I said something against you?
For me Megaman is better than metroid and no one would change my mind.

Saito_Hikari

Smash Rookie
explaining in the right way...xP

well, maybe i doesn't explained in the right way, i wanted to say, that the original idea of shot busting enemies, armors and things like that were first from megaman, its true, metroid appeared first in selling, but, megaman's idea was far from before, you cant make a game in 4 months, you know? ¬¬

sorry 4 the misunderstand...but stilll

megaman rocks! xP

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
anyway

anyway my apologize to Psychoincarnate, maybe he like samus as I like megaman so that was only a miss undestanding. Well you know I'm tired because most of smash players say stupid things about megaman and they always says that megaman would be a clone of samus when both of them born at the same time and the only similar thing is the arm cannon

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Edit: ok whatever

No one was talking about Megaman being a Samus clone BUT you

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
anyway.. take a look about the videos , if blue bomber is in this game maybe they will put the doctor willy's song from megaman 2

Top Bottom