• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Sinn

Smash Lord
Not sure if any of you knew this but...

Did you know Dr. Light (you should know who he is) appeared in a comic with Mario? Not that it increases his chances. But in the comic he accidently creates Wario. Nothing really to do with Megaman in Brawl, but i thought it was a fun little fact tiblet.
I think someone posted that, like...about five pages or so back o_o

SiD

Smash Master
I gotta say bluebomber22, and I hope this doesn't offend you, but Mic_128's closing post was freaking hilarious. I apologize, I realize this is off topic. I just want to say something to you.

He has every right to do what he did. I truly don't think you should be offended so easily, and I wish you would show better judgement to ignore threads you know will be offensive to you.

That being said, I totally ignored the fact that it didn't belong in that board. So while your reasoning was flawed, you did have every right to report him.

Note that I don't want to continue the debate here, I just know you always check this thread. So, if you have anything left to say, sum it up in one last post. Or, continue it on Play 2 Win.

Oh yeah, MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Right, This thread is now about Jesus.

Just kidding, i found very humorous Mic's post, Megaman for Brawl etc etc.

Jesus of Nazareth

Smash Rookie
I gotta say bluebomber22, and I hope this doesn't offend you, but Mic_128's closing post was freaking hilarious. I apologize, I realize this is off topic. I just want to say something to you.

He has every right to do what he did. I truly don't think you should be offended so easily, and I wish you would show better judgement to ignore threads you know will be offensive to you.

That being said, I totally ignored the fact that it didn't belong in that board. So while your reasoning was flawed, you did have every right to report him.
The PM system exist for a reason my son.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i respect and understand your opinion SiD, and i laughed at Mic128's closing comment too. But as you can see, good always prevails in the end.

Anyway, Mega Man for Brawl!

Shuma

Smash Hero
What th-?

Why is it suddenly good to not respect other people's opinion concerning humor?

Edit:

You know, nevermind, i don't whant to get involved in a religious argument.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
crap my mega man and bass memory got deleted again!

stupid safely remove hardware rule!

anyway who thinks Auto from mm and bass and mm7 should be in brawl in some shape or form. im thinking he could have a minor cameo in SE

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
^^^^
he runs the shop for you in mm and bass, and he creates item for you that you use screws to buy.

i'll alway remember him though from the opening of mm7 when mm puts on the construction hat, and then auto tosses him his real helmet

SiD

Smash Master
Hmm. I remember the shop, not him though. I never played mm7 either though, so maybe that's why he was less memorable for me.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
oh ok. cuz i dont think he was in mm8, not sure though...

hes not really a major character in the series, hes just unique imo. he was like the first comical character in the mm games. he even asks mega man to hurry up and beat wily so he can play video games with him lol

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Megaman for Brawl

I want Megaman! the classic one! Megaman deserves to be in brawl! if they don't put the classic Megaman then I won't play Smash bros brawl!
Exe, ZX, Zero, Dash and Starforce all of them sucks! I want the original one! I'll accept X but I insist I want Megaman! Putting the others instead of the classic one is like an insult for me!

PS: I registered in this forum only to post in this topic! because Megaman is MEGAMAN! THE KING OF ALL! I WANT THE BLUE BOMBER IN SMASH BROS! AND I SWEAR THAT I WON'T PLAY WII IF THEY DON'T PUT MEGAMAN IN THIS GAME! (maybe I will buy a ps3 ¬¬ because I don't want to play wii if megaman isn't in brawl)

Call me mad or stupid if you want! yeah I'm crazy! I want Megaman! because I can't play a game without him!

Sinn

Smash Lord
I registered in this forum because I am unhealthily obsessed with Smash Bros and must have other people around to talk to about it.

>.>

<.<

Auto rocks. I like how BnG made him be that green claw robot that guards the armor in Mega Man X

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I want Megaman! the classic one! Megaman deserves to be in brawl! if they don't put the classic Megaman then I won't play Smash bros brawl!
Exe, ZX, Zero, Dash and Starforce all of them sucks! I want the original one! I'll accept X but I insist I want Megaman! Putting the others instead of the classic one is like an insult for me!

PS: I registered in this forum only to post in this topic! because Megaman is MEGAMAN! THE KING OF ALL! I WANT THE BLUE BOMBER IN SMASH BROS! AND I SWEAR THAT I WON'T PLAY WII IF THEY DON'T PUT MEGAMAN IN THIS GAME! (maybe I will buy a ps3 ¬¬ because I don't want to play wii if megaman isn't in brawl)

Call me mad or stupid if you want! yeah I'm crazy! I want Megaman! because I can't play a game without him!
QFT

You're not crazy! You're a mega man fan w00t!

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
how?

thank's! finally some one understand me! please if you have any information could you tell me please? I see the site every morning and I put all the days the word "megaman in brawl" in google but I can't find anything :( do you know if keiji inafune has spoken with sakurai or something like that? how could be that in a recent interview with keiji inafune they didn't spoke about megaman in brawl? instead they speak about megaman legends 3 how dare them!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
thank's! finally some one understand me! please if you have any information could you tell me please? I see the site every morning and I put all the days the word "megaman in brawl" in google but I can't find anything :( do you know if keiji inafune has spoken with sakurai or something like that? how could be that in a recent interview with keiji inafune they didn't spoke about megaman in brawl? instead they speak about megaman legends 3 how dare them!
omgee i read that same article and was pissed off just like you!

ok, heres what i can tell you:

Mega Man was nominated multiple time on the poll Sakurai held in Japan. He is arguably the SECOND MOST REQUESTED third party character after Sonic. Supposedly someone asked Inafune if Mega Man would be in brawl back a while back and he said something like, "Now that would be a surprise now wouldn't it?" There's no proof he said that so take it with a grain of salt.

Basically in my opinion Mega Man has strong chances for being in brawl. Sakurai is aware of him, and Inafune is definitely not against the idea. There is no official news on it yet, but if i had to bet, i would say he is in.

On a side note, there could be a Mega Man Wii game in the works w00t! Inafune announced he was making a new game for the Wii back in January and he said he hoped to show it before the end of the year. We'll find out at the Tokyo Game show later this year!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You want Bomber man in brawl? sorry but your kind is not welcome here.
That's not what I was talking about and most of the characters in my sig mean something other than characters I want in Brawl

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
yeah I know about the event and all of that but... i don't want any other megaman than the classic! I need classic megaman in smash bros brawl! if they put exe or starforce I'm gonna die!

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Classic Megaman! no legends!

Classic Megaman Or Nothing! ¬¬! Anyway! If Megaman Classic Is In Brawl! Then Hi Will Be More Popular Than Now Like Marth And Roy! And Maybe We Will Have Megaman 9!!!!!!!!! Finally!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
... Elaborate / explain?
The only people I actually support are Megaman, Geno, Dedede, Ridley, Sukapon, and Sonic...in no particular order

The others are just on there either because I made them or other reasons

M@RIo MEgA MX

Smash Apprentice
Yeah!

yeah! I want classic megaman back! besides the history! could not be the end of megaman! because in the x series theres no megaman! but they don't say that megaman is death! perfectly he could be in other place! like Duo original planet or something like that! or they could make another dimension like dbz! X series is not the ending from our great Blue Bomber! don't forgett that! I play any megaman game! and nobuddy will say me that megaman is death ¬¬. Most of people say that zero kill megaman or that X is megaman but THAT'S NO TRUE!
Megaman for brawl!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
yeah! I want classic megaman back! besides the history! could not be the end of megaman! because in the x series theres no megaman! but they don't say that megaman is death! perfectly he could be in other place! like Duo original planet or something like that! or they could make another dimension like dbz! X series is not the ending from our great Blue Bomber! don't forgett that! I play any megaman game! and nobuddy will say me that megaman is death ¬¬. Most of people say that zero kill megaman or that X is megaman but THAT'S NO TRUE!
Megaman for brawl!
X is not Megaman

Top Bottom