• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*drools over time travel*

I mean the greatest game of ALL time had time travel as one of its main concepts... and it was bloody fantasy!

But you don't happen to read a sprite comic called "The super adventures of quint" (Its stopped now but it has one of the most complicated time lines ever!)

Sinn

Smash Lord
Nope, I yet have not. But...convoluted timelines? I am SO going to read it now! O_O

:: contemplates getting the Mega Man Anniversary collection games for Cube to play on Wii ::

EDIT: :: returns from reading said comic, very much confused ::

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
hey guys, good to see the thread is still in good shape. oh and by the way i didnt read the "Whole" BnG comic, i just read the series that Sinn linked, and im still laughing lol

Sinn i reccomend you get that anniversary collection, Del got it and he loves it. I borrowed (stole) it from my friend and i loved it lol.

I agree though Yellow Devil would make the perfect SE boss. they could even use his same pattern. i bet most smashers would have a difficult time figuring it out lol

Sinn

Smash Lord
For the record, I think that BnG is, while convoluted, a lot easier to understand. They do a good job of explaining everything, everything is introduced more or less slowly, and all in all...there aren't ever really any major changes to the timeline. Just stuff that, looking back on it retroactively, makes a whole lot of sense.

And I'ma have to get that anniversary collection online then...Game Stop didn't have it. I need to stop spending money, DAMMIT x_x

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Aaaaaw, I love you too!

I thought Pit was gonna dive into the pool, actually.
Yes because that would be the most logical thing to do...

It would be funny if Pit forgot his wings when he jumped XD

I wonder where he will fly to... (And WTH is Terra?)

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Ha. Did anyone expect them to make out for a second? Their eyes locked on for a second.
No, but I expected a hug. And I love how it looks like Pit belongs in Kingdom Hearts with his big hands and feet and wacked out hair-do. Also, I loved how he was happy enough to skip his way out the door with his new toy raised in his hand. What a silly, silly boy. I can't wait to play as him.

(and Megaman)
(but mostly Sonic)

(Sonic and) Megaman 4 Brawl!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Maybe something like Pit's.

~Megaman and Dr. Light are watching something blowdafukup on a holoscreen, and Megaman rushes out the door, Dr. Light goes "Hey!", Megaman turns around, and Dr. Light throws Megaman his helmet. Megaman busts through a door and jumps in the air all happy looking, and the camera freezes on him.~

~Fin~

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea and when he is jumping in the air it quickly zooms in on him freezes and you hear that chime that plays when Snake comes out of the box and the Newcomer thing pops up.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
*inhales and exhales*

So.....is there any chance at all that we'll receive any news regarding to Megaman being in Brawl this week....or next week?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
*inhales and exhales*

So.....is there any chance at all that we'll receive any news regarding to Megaman being in Brawl this week....or next week?
Most likely not...I think they are going to have the first/ 2nd party newcomers and the veterans first

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Not that tired old clich'e of saving the best for last! Why not do things backwards for once and reveal the best for first, namly announcing Megaman's confirmation?
'cause that would ruin the occasional flame wars between third party supporters

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
'cause that would ruin the occasional flame wars between third party supporters
Oh......it would wouldn't it? But who cares!? I just want to see "WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING! MEGAMAN CONFIRMED!" That would catch us all of guard and give us something to actually talk about, not speculate.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Not that tired old clich'e of saving the best for last! Why not do things backwards for once and reveal the best for first, namly announcing Megaman's confirmation?
They totally should. I mean what if I die before the game comes out? They I'd never know if Sonic and Mega Man get in? That would be terrible.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
They totally should. I mean what if I die before the game comes out? They I'd never know if Sonic and Mega Man get in? That would be terrible.
That's exactly what I mean bro! Basically, the sooner Megaman gets confirmed, the better for us all long time dedicated Megaman fans!

MEGAMAN 4 BRAWL!

The Brawler

Smash Apprentice
ok i've seen like 10 million of these threads by now and he IS going to make it just wait.. and if he dosent somone is gonna kill sakuria..

Top Bottom