• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
If anyone's willing to look up this Tomoko Sasaki fellow, see if he's done any work on any Sonic games. If not, then that might mean that the third party game's composers are simply not being revealed until launch. I've tried looking him up, but I can't find anything.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Ah, ok, Roll's first ending theme is when you get a new weapon in Mega Man 7 and MM and Dr. Light talk about it for a sec. I knew I recognized it somewhere...

Sinn

Smash Lord
Thats even better than a music composer!!!
I'ma have to give a big agreement there. Sounds like something that would be important to have.

Maybe that post was Sakurai's sneaky way of giving us *** tons of hints on what characters were going to be added. Or maybe McFox was right and they're just there because they're good composers. I just find that kind of unlikely...

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I'ma have to give a big agreement there. Sounds like something that would be important to have.

Maybe that post was Sakurai's sneaky way of giving us *** tons of hints on what characters were going to be added. Or maybe McFox was right and they're just there because they're good composers. I just find that kind of unlikely...
I think it is a mixture of both. Cuz of course he wants to show us they great composers in the game, but why would he make it the VERY FIRST update if it wasnt important

Sinn

Smash Lord
Considering I love WarioWare so much...this stage DOES please me. I just wonder how many games they put in. Look at the rain one, aren't Mario and Kirby taking damage? If you don't complete the task at hand...perhaps that's what happens. BAD things.

An entirely new way to play Smash. Like...Simon says Smash xD

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
yeah that stage looks crazy....

but i still wish the update said NEWCOMER Mega Man on it

EDIT: Interesting that SEGA and CAPCOM are both having conferences SO close to this exclusive Nintendo one......hmmmmm

Sinn

Smash Lord
Holy...that's THIS WEDNESDAY O_O

I am so utterly stoked </Reggie>

And tired. Bed for me. I will catch you all on the flip side.

Mega Man for Brawl pwnage~

San Diego, CA (in Yo Mama's house!) PM ME IF U WAN
im back yo! i went to Irvine and stayed there for the night. and now, to finish my moveset! (too bad there was no character update, that means next week CFalcon/Ness will show up. then next NEXT week maybe a newcomer (Krystal, Ridely, CS Link anyone? XD). then more weeks to come until Brawl comes out and Megaman becomes the first 3rd party revealed after the rest of secrets. then after Megaman, Sonic! u know, when u think of it like that, it doesnt seem to long for some reason...
(just checked the Dojo: whoa Sakurai messed up! is it my CPU or is Wario Ware not shown in the Latest Entries list in the home page?!?!?!) n now to finish the moveset...

SonicMario

Smash Master
Did you guys hear that Capcom has a private conference that is today? It was on the same article of Nintendo having a conference at the 5th. Hopefuly some good news for you guys. Maybe at least a cool original Megaman Wii game perhaps?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i hope and god why would a stage be dumb just because its banned? the only bad thing about that would be if you ONLY played in tournies because you couldn't afford the game or something.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
ok, checked kotaku for the news from the capcom conference. All they did was announce their lineup for TGS. BUT they did say they will reveal 3 new titles at TGS. Lets hope one of them is that mystery title for the wii that inafune said he'd hope to show by the end of the year =)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O yhea that!... it had something to do with a letter i think... don't ask me what that means by the way.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I didn't really think that they would make any kind of Smash announcements, but I'm nearly positive that Nintendo will.

Though I also kinda get the feeling that if they were to announce a character, it would be the on the most people seem to be waiting for...Sonic. Honestly, I have no idea what would make them want to pick this of all times to do so anyway...

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
im still confused as to why nintendo boycotts TGS and makes their own conference. Oh well, heres hoping to some brawl mega man news!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ooh...

Megaman can switch between copy powers and never looses them while kirby can only have 1 at a time...

If Megaman HAD copy then why would he loose any powers he copied?

If they add copy he should keep ALL the powers and be able to switch between them...

Top Bottom