• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

mrpink386

Smash Cadet
Thanks blue, apparently they don't have the clan sections up and running just yet, but it's cool. Regardless, you guys have all of my support! Megaman for Brawl!

Maverick Hunter X

Smash Cadet
Wow, early update... and... it's been delayed again. It was real. It's f***ing been delayed again. Ugh. Now I'm just in a bad mood.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
a delay....I feel like I am going to cry....but there is one upside to all of this...it gives inufane more time to work out the whole megaman thing, that may actualy be the case....but this is by far one of the biggest heart breaks I have had in a while...I am going to go sulk for a bit....

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Another third party got in... that's the only reason I'm keeping so.... positive about things. It had better be Mega-****ing-Man if we have to wait another **** month for Brawl.

CyberBenX4

Smash Apprentice
As was the case before...a delay (especially just a WEEK for the JP release), is not going to be nearly enough time to create, implement and bug-fix a character. That's impossible.

Now, what the case COULD be, would be that Sakurai and crew had already crafted the character model, but just needed the go-ahead to actually make him a legit part of the game. But that too seems a bit unwieldy, considering development time and money doesn't grow on trees.

...So, we shall see...a pity that they didn't just reveal a character to ease the pain of the torment, just like last time.

Ah well...that extra week until I get my import version is going to be the LONGEST week of my life...I can tell that much now... :lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Your all not going to like this...

This is the most accurate predicted roster...

Based on "evidence"

1. Mario
2. Luigi (I doubt he would get cut)
3. Peach
4. Bowser
5. Donkey Kong
6. Diddy Kong
7. Link
8. Zelda/Sheik (I doubt Sheik was cut)
9. Ganondorf
10. Toon Link
11. Samus/Zero Suit Samus
12. Yoshi
13. Kirby
14. Meta Knight
15. King Dedede
16. Fox
17. Falco
18. Wolf
19. Pikachu
20. Jigglypuff
21. Pokemon Trainer
22. Lucario
23. Ike
24. Marth
25. Lucas
26. Ness
27. Captain Falcon
28. Ice Climbers
29. Mr. Game & Watch
30. Pit
31. R.O.B.
32. Wario
33. Pikmin & Olimar
34. Snake
35. Sonic

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
I think SOMETHING happened very recently that caused this spontaneously delay. Not even the WHobby officials knew about this one apparently.

I'm thinking CyberBenX4 is actually right on with the first case he presents. I think that the confirmation just means they need to finish up his voice over before the game begins.

*sigh* it better be something real dang good to justify the extra month wait.

MegamarioX

Smash Cadet
wait.... the delay for japan is only to 31/01..... WTF! why we need to wait more! and we haven't megaman? enough! I'll not buy that game if megaman isn't in!

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Inafune did say "...since Brawl won't be out for a couple of months".. I'm calling shenanigans, lmao!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know you left the most likely unconfirmed newcomer out of that list? Since the begining of brawl.
I didn't make the list...

It's a combined list of "Leakers" who have proven they know something or other, or are trusted by the community enough that lying would ruin their reputation...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Then they are all idiots. And wernt they proven fake?
None of them have been, but I hope to hell Nya is...that's the reason it's only 35 characters...

though that does seem a relative number they would use...

Nya contributed nothing to the actual characters in it

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I've got tons of conspiracies to prove Megaman is in Brawl.

1. I think Capcom is "the Stuidio". Sakurai said "the Studio" just released a HUGE GAME! Devil May Cry 3, Resident Evil 4, MMBN 5: Team Protoman, MMBN 5: Team Colonial, MMBN 5: Double Team, MMBN 6: Cyberbeast Falzar, MMBN 6: Cyberbeast Gregar, Megaman X8, Resident Evil 4 (PS2 edition), etc. Plus they made Street Fighter, the best selling fighting series of all-time, and Street Fighter II, the best selling fighting game of all-time (until Brawl! :grin:). :)

Well, the delay could be good. Maybe we'll get MegaMan soon! TAKE THAT MEGAMAN HATERS! :p

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I've got tons of conspiracies to prove Megaman is in Brawl.

1. I think Capcom is "the Stuidio". Sakurai said "the Studio" just released a HUGE GAME! Devil May Cry 3, Resident Evil 4, MMBN 5: Team Protoman, MMBN 5: Team Colonial, MMBN 5: Double Team, MMBN 6: Cyberbeast Falzar, MMBN 6: Cyberbeast Gregar, Megaman X8, Resident Evil 4 (PS2 edition), etc. Plus they made Street Fighter, the best selling fighting series of all-time, and Street Fighter II, the best selling fighting game of all-time (until Brawl! :grin:). :)

Well, the delay could be good. Maybe we'll get MegaMan soon! TAKE THAT MEGAMAN HATERS! :p
lolwut?

What's this talk about the "Studio".. I needs moar evidence please.:chuckle:

MegamarioX

Smash Cadet
yeah.... but a delay? again? I can't hadle anymore.... sakurai wants t kill us! if he has no good reason! then I'm not gonna buy his game!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Thats just not cool in any state.

Sakurai pushed back time to get Mega Man ready!!!
possibly. maybe they were making mega man a pc, but they thought capcom wouldn't go for it because of their so called "scramble battle" game. then they learned scramble battle was scrapped and inafune wants mm in brawl. so they decide to patch up his model and finish making him. Couldnt finish in time....hence...the delay.

or he was in the whole time and this delay is for other reasons :)

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I pre ordered my copy already, so I am still getting the game. heck, even if megaman isnt in the game I will buy it, but they better have more that 35 characters when it is released, or I will be ****ing ticked off.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hope these ****ed prophets get proven fake with some big update or...just something...

Megaman would definitely blow them all away...

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
im beginning to feel the way i did when i heard Legends 3 was coming out back in 2001.... lol

and yea, i want at least 40+ characters now for this ridiculous debacle [/formal speak]

Maverick Hunter X

Smash Cadet
Wow. I don't understand the logic of those of you who claim that Sakurai "better have a good reason for the delay" or you're not buying Brawl. Seriously, what? It's still Brawl, the same game that you - and all of us here - are looking forward to with such excitement and desperation.

Yes, having to wait for it EVEN LONGER sucks balls. I totally get that (and feel it, believe me do I feel it). But if anything, you're going to be getting an even BETTER, MORE POLISHED game than the one you were looking forward to buying so much on February 10th. So saying you're not buying it anymore or won't unless Sakurai satisfies your criteria of "acceptable reasons for a delay" makes absolutely no logical sense. You're not making a statement with your wallet (because the game's going to sell millions and millions of copies to millions and millions of people regardless), you're just depriving yourself of an amazing game that said millions and millions will be enjoying while you aren't. Ugh. Makes no sense.

... anyway. Consider this, everyone (though I know most of you already have): the last time Brawl got delayed, we got a third party character announcement (Sonic). Now, not only is the week still young, but that prophet Rapscouter apparently said that a third-party character announcement was happening this week -- and this week is his chance to ultimately prove himself. But if anything, this delay just makes his prediction even more lkely... so, Mega Man this week, anyone? It could happen! :)

MEGA MAN FOR BRAWL!

DrNAshtear

Smash Cadet
Calm down, lads, I really doubt that Brawl has been delayed to put Megaman in. It's probably to fix up their servers so that the game doesn't launch to a busted internet service.

However, another gives a really good chance for them to treat us to a new third party, wouldn't you say? I just hope blue stays in style.

Edit: Aw, you beat me to it, MHX.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
dammit, the US release better be pushed back. to only delay the JP release by a week, and delay the US release by a freaking MONTH. am I the only one who sees something wrong here? I might go mad going a MONTH without playing brawl, while kids in japan are playing thier hearts out. *grumble grumble*

this would be a good time to show megaman tomarrow anyway.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Wow. I don't understand the logic of those of you who claim that Sakurai "better have a good reason for the delay" or you're not buying Brawl. Seriously, what? It's still Brawl, the same game that you - and all of us here - are looking forward to with such excitement and desperation.

Yes, having to wait for it EVEN LONGER sucks balls. I totally get that (and feel it, believe me do I feel it). But if anything, you're going to be getting an even BETTER, MORE POLISHED game than the one you were looking forward to buying so much on February 10th. So saying you're not buying it anymore or won't unless Sakurai satisfies your criteria of "acceptable reasons for a delay" makes absolutely no logical sense. You're not making a statement with your wallet (because the game's going to sell millions and millions of copies to millions and millions of people regardless), you're just depriving yourself of an amazing game that said millions and millions will be enjoying while you aren't. Ugh. Makes no sense.

... anyway. Consider this, everyone (though I know most of you already have): the last time Brawl got delayed, we got a third party character announcement (Sonic). Now, not only is the week still young, but that prophet Rapscouter apparently said that a third-party character announcement was happening this week -- and this week is his chance to ultimately prove himself. But if anything, this delay just makes his prediction even more lkely... so, Mega Man this week, anyone? It could happen! :)

MEGA MAN FOR BRAWL!
Stamp'd with my seals of WIN and QFT.

I'm getting the game no matter what... For me now it's all about what they could do to make it holy and a Megaman confirmation is **** high up on the priority list.

Edit - Tirkaro, like someone said before, maybe they're just now implimenting Mega Man into the game and need the time to get his VA and all those little details, thus the reason why it's a shorter wait in Japan than in US.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
dammit, the US release better be pushed back. to only delay the JP release by a week, and delay the US release by a freaking MONTH. am I the only one who sees something wrong here? I might go mad going a MONTH without playing brawl, while kids in japan are playing thier hearts out. *grumble grumble*

this would be a good time to show megaman tomarrow anyway.
lol. I just love the way you said this post, it just was funny to me, IDK why.

I think it has to do with how many pre orders they have to fill in order to meet demands out here, smash just isnt as big in japan I guess.(also it was bound to happen that japan would get biased treatment, no offence to nintendo).

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Another delay for you (not me...) and no Character update? Come on, Sakurai! You say that you are sorry but you only give us a stage?

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
yeah.... but a delay? again? I can't hadle anymore.... sakurai wants t kill us! if he has no good reason! then I'm not gonna buy his game!
That's pretty pathetic. I'm sorry but if you feel that strongly about the game that you dislike the delay, then not buying it altogether's just ********.

Top Bottom