• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I have brought this up before what do you guys think about THIS intereview with the current director of the Megaman series:
I almost forgot all about that interview! thanks for bringing it up. Now we just have to wait to see the "Warning! Challenger Appoaching!!" screen o n the DOJO

AnimaBolt

Smash Cadet
Yeah, we can all see it.

*Warning, Challenger approching*

~~MEGAMAN~~

*Insert description and hype*

mrpink386

Smash Cadet
A feeling

I truly have a gut feeling that Megaman will be added to the Dojo this week.

#1- The perfect time to create last minute hype before Japanese release is now. Who better to make the Japanese fans go nuts than the Blue Bomber himself?

#2- I don't usually take any "prophet's" word for gospel, but I feel like this rumor of a third party character being revealed might actually come to fruition. Plus rapscouter had Pokemon Diamond and Pearl info before release, so he's been reliable in the past. (I know it doesn't necessarily mean he has any info this time around).

#3- I just have this....feeling. I can picture that Megaman update now more than ever. I don't know if you guys can feel it in the air, but there's a storm a' brewing, and I hope I'm right about what that is. :chuckle:

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I truly have a gut feeling that Megaman will be added to the Dojo this week.

#1- The perfect time to create last minute hype before Japanese release is now. Who better to make the Japanese fans go nuts than the Blue Bomber himself?

#2- I don't usually take any "prophet's" word for gospel, but I feel like this rumor of a third party character being revealed might actually come to fruition. Plus rapscouter had Pokemon Diamond and Pearl info before release, so he's been reliable in the past. (I know it doesn't necessarily mean he has any info this time around).

#3- I just have this....feeling. I can picture that Megaman update now more than ever. I don't know if you guys can feel it in the air, but there's a storm a' brewing, and I hope I'm right about what that is. :chuckle:
the storm IS DEFINITELY a'brewin, Mega Man is coming....

Machspeed

Smash Lord
So then we all agree on Classic Megaman?

EXE would make babies cry, and Star Force would...
... make me punch a chinchilla.

EDIT- Considering I can't fit any other images in my signature, I'll just wear a RMB support banner. How do I get in also?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
So how do I join up with the R.M.B.? I would love to give my support to like minded Megaman fans!
So then we all agree on Classic Megaman?

EXE would make babies cry, and Star Force would...
... make me punch a chinchilla.

EDIT- Considering I can't fit any other images in my signature, I'll just wear a RMB support banner. How do I get in also?
to get in RMB you have to submit your request here on our main site, and get approved my me, Lego, or Stryks:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Play_2_Win/index.php?act=idx

EDIT: It seems they have moved the forum domain, but i cant get the new one to work...ill try again later

I already approve of you guys so just go there to sign up and get the sigs/banners you want

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Not to get my hopes up but expect dissapointment....

Megaman won't be revealed so quickly.
Whilst there may be dissapointment as in he MAY not make it. I think there's a higher chance he'd be shown the week leading up to brawl (next week) It would be the final hype builder to the release.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I know. He is just saying Mega man wouldn't be revealed so quickly, why are you telling him to go away?

domriver

Smash Lord
LOL.

MegaMan Would be cool huh? When Sonic was confirmed I was on like a Sonic high for like... 4 weeks. Still lasting now actually. Lol.

You guys are gunna love the feeling WHEN Megaman is confirmed.
So true.. I catch myself still watching the SONIC JOINS THE BRAWL TRAILER :embarrass

*goes to watch trailer yet again*:p

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
I want Mega Man in as much as you guys but I'm gonna lower my expectations as to not set myself up for dissapointment.

In other words I'll be very pleasantly surprised when Mega Man is confirmed and feel indifferent but slightly disgrunted when he's not.

AnimaBolt

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna have to agree with Xerroo. I want Megaman in Brawl badly, but I'm not raising my hopes too high. I can do without.

Untill then, *Goes back to looking through Dojo! Screenies for a hint of Rock*

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Keeping you hopes low to be pleasantly surprised or barely dissapointed is a good idea. Personally, however, I just can't help myself though. There's just so much in his favor

-Multiple mentions on Sakurai's blog.
-Inafune's appearant love for Smash Bros. and his joking, playful tone in the podcast.
-Horinouchi's quote "I sure you'll be happy if we get you another game before then".
-The coincidence that most of the "insiders"with leaks that haven't said anything against Megaman yet remain undebunked (only ChaoticImplosion stands in our way).
-Rapscouter's consistent allusions to Megaman (he's supposed to be another reliabe insider).
-Capcom's insatiable love for crossovers.

With all of that, I'm just so riled up to see the BlueBomber. The only thing we have against us is one "prophet" and the 50% chance that Inafune was telling the truth in the podcast interview and even then he doesn't need to be the one to be contacted. Heck, I even recall someone on Nsider impling that Megaman was the "Diddy Kong" of the 3rd party candidates. The 2nd most likely.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Only 8 updates left until the release of the game! And Mega Man just has to be one of them! Ok, now I'm getting startet to be excited for the game. ^^

Top Bottom