• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
LMAO!!:laugh:

btw Dedede>Megaboy..

lol jp I really hope he makes it in guys. I just hope he sucks also XD
thats it your DeDeDe vs my Mega Man. make sure your wii can get online!

yeah, i wish sakurai would have revealed him earlier, but i dont think he planned on showing Sonic so early. i think he intended to show mm first, but because of the delay, he gave us the most requested character...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Megaman...he seems like a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday type of update. *prays for MegaMan* :)

Edit: I agree (as always, bluebomber22). And SiegeK, that sounds like it would work as well. In fact, it would probably be better timing! XD

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Megaman...he seems like a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday type of update. *prays for MegaMan* :)

Edit: I agree (as always, bluebomber22). And SiegeK, that sounds like it would work as well. In fact, it would probably be better timing! XD
hey jk1 is the new RMB site on the new P2W site up yet?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Oh well. I don't think any rational people were seriously expecting her, though she's a cute character & could have been a nice playable character.

The Rockman helmer is the best Kirby helmet I've ever seen.
my personal favorite is the ray01 helmet.....helmet wise at least.
Let's go Megaman X. Heck, even Megaman. Any third-paty(from Capcom or Square) would make me happy right about now.
I agree with parts 1 or 2, but IDK about ANY sony or capcom character...
well mega man wasnt updated tonight. although im glad i can now keep track of what i unlock... maybe tomorrow for everybody's favorite blue bomber?
I just hope sometime this week, but I wont get my hopes up, I am ready for the worst.
Mad mindgames? What if he just revealed the entire roster on Japanese release? Take that internet.
The internet would explode.
"you just dropped a bomb on me....baby! you dropped a bomb on me!". sorry couldnt help it.
hey jk1 is the new RMB site on the new P2W site up yet?
Im curios about that too, also, is there any way for us to retrieve or look at our old threads from the original P2W site? cause there are quite a few threads that would be a pain to try to recreate, it would easier just to copy/paste them.
I would say Friday if anything.
as long as we get him soon, IDC when we get him realy.

Maverick Hunter X

Smash Cadet
Okay, I won't lie -- it's no Mega Man, but I really like today's update. It's a great idea and makes me even MORE excited for Brawl to come out!

But I have to say... I have some potentially troubling news. Note that I am not predicting this, but simply letting you all know of every possibility out there...

Kotaku is reporting about a Bionic Commando "megaton accouncement," one that the producer of the new Bionic Commander remake apparently talked about back in November. This producer (back in November) said "in three months, you will be happy." Kotaku is now commenting that, three months later, no announcement has come and they aren't happy. But the producer assures that, in the short future, there will be a "megaton bomb" related to Bionic Commando. And at the game's official site, there is a poll asking visitors what they think that megaton bomb will be, and the choices are...

• The original Bionic Commando will be released on Virtual Console
• ***Nathan Spencer will appear as a playable character in Super Smash Brothers Brawl***
• A Bionic Commando movie announcement
• A 2D version of the original on next-gen consoles
• A Wii version of Bionic Commando
• Multi-player for Bionic Commando
• A Bionic Commando Collection Pack will be released on handhelds

The fact that there's such a specific option for Brawl really, really scares me for some reason. There would be no bigger cockslap to all of us than for a Capcom character that isn't Mega Man to be announced for Brawl this week...

Does this bother any of you guys or am I just worrying too much? I don't know, this is just giving me a really bad feeling... :(

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Okay, I won't lie -- it's no Mega Man, but I really like today's update. It's a great idea and makes me even MORE excited for Brawl to come out!

But I have to say... I have some potentially troubling news. Note that I am not predicting this, but simply letting you all know of every possibility out there...

Kotaku is reporting about a Bionic Commando "megaton accouncement," one that the producer of the new Bionic Commander remake apparently talked about back in November. This producer (back in November) said "in three months, you will be happy." Kotaku is now commenting that, three months later, no announcement has come and they aren't happy. But the producer assures that, in the short future, there will be a "megaton bomb" related to Bionic Commando. And at the game's official site, there is a poll asking visitors what they think that megaton bomb will be, and the choices are...

• ***Nathan Spencer will appear as a playable character in Super Smash Brothers Brawl***

The fact that there's such a specific option for Brawl really, really scares me for some reason. There would be no bigger cockslap to all of us than for a Capcom character that isn't Mega Man to be announced for Brawl this week...

Does this bother any of you guys or am I just worrying too much? I don't know, this is just giving me a really bad feeling... :(
Im not too worried about it, megaman is the capcom mascot, I doubt they would have anyone else get in first.(note: when I say "I doubt anyone else getting in first" I mean anyone that isnt megaman in name, nut just classic.)

also did anyone else notice they took this unlocking system from kirby air ride?

tirkaro

Smash Champion

w-w-w-wait, WHAT!?
people, this could possibly mean that capcom truely is affiliated with SSBB. and capcom being affiliated with ssbb=megaman in brawl.

lets hope this at least means something. or maybe I'm looking too far into this.

but you don't have to worry about nathan being in ssbb. the "bionic commando for the wii" option is winning by a landslide.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you don't like a character, dont post in the thread for that character.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace

Like Lego says, it's probably just a joke option. Though, the fact that they mention Brawl re-affirms that they indeed have an interest in the game and as tirkaro suggests, maybe even an active role in Brawl. Their "Megaton Announcement" is probably the original BC coming to VC or the Wii version of that new game.

It would be a horrible mistake to put Nathan...whoever in Brawl and not the supremely requested Megaman.I doubt Capcom is THAT stupid.

S3rious

Smash Cadet
If you don't like a character, dont post in the thread for that character.
Oh shut up ypu stupid hoe, I posted on here so that i can ask all 800+ pages of rubbish for support of this guy being in it was a question not an insult. dummy

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Right so when you insulted him didnt that count? Now please get your failure off of this thread. Mic, use the ban hammer.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh shut up ypu stupid hoe, I posted on here so that i can ask all 800+ pages of rubbish for support of this guy being in it was a question not an insult. dummy
Lol, you're kickcking the lion....But was it really necessary to tell us?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hahah oooooooooooo nooo not the ban hammer Hoes, What are you his bum boy.
Dude what is your problem, in forums people are supposed to post both valid and clean arguments not swearing like your momma should beat you or somin, what did he even do to you.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143

***Nathan Spencer will appear as a playable character in Super Smash Brothers Brawl***

S3rious

Smash Cadet
i'll tell you who i want in brawl. Motsalogel's mum i mean her final smash could be The suck my **** technique that she does everynight

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Ok guys, no more feeding the troll. Anyways, I'm still standing firm in the belief that that's a joke on Kotaku and that Cappy will make us all proud with Megaman or X in Brawl. That only makes sense after all, he's a friggin icon. Not like Nathan isn't but seriously, you think Capcom and who comes to mind?

I rest my case. Mega Man is Brawl!

S3rious

Smash Cadet
tell your mom i'll be over kinda late today. Oh yh she still owes me change from last night by the way.

Top Bottom