• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
I haven't tried Starforce, so I'm not going to bash it.

@BB: Sigma is awesome. It's a shame he went Maverick. From that movie in X4, he seemed to be a pretty cool guy to hang around when he was normal.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
hey error, if X was in, i would look forward to seeing commander sigma the most. He's such a beast!
me too, I just wonder which fighting style he would use if he was in, I kinda like the one with a energy sythe.(his weakness was your freaking giga attack, and it did so little!)

something else also came too mind, apparently since characters are teaming up with one another it seems there is a chance we wont meet a boss from evey series, I know its not much, but I just hope we get a megaman boss since sigma, Wily, and megaman juno were such awsome bosses!(I chose juno since I cant remember half the bosses in that game, its been so long.)

This thread is starting to reek of Zor-chan...

Anyways, I honestly couldn't see Nintendo approaching Capcom for any other version of Mega Man other than maybe that BN/Star Force crap...that sh*t is starting to get to popular for my liking...
BN is officialy dead so dont worry about it. and I am sure star force will drop in popularity quikly(I hope) due to being such a copy of batle network. every review I have seen for it didnt like the fact it was similar at all. also some found the game play mediocre.
Ohh man, get over yourself. Talking down the podcast doesn't mean you've proven it's unreliance.:laugh:
ohh man, stop being a troll.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Thought so. you don't have an arguement against that..go ahead call me a troll. Megaman aint in. :laugh:
there wasnt an argument to begin with, you came in insulting us, we gave valid points and you refuse to listen to them. also, why are you pulling the name of my text color out like that?

@cless-I completly forgot her name thank you, but doesnt she join your side in the second legends game.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
@ aura & error- yeah i like that energy sythe one too. but my fav is the one with the lightsaber from X1. such a beast.

i think his size/weight/ and power would be similar to ganondorf's in melee

here's two b moves i thought of really quick

B- Shoots those little balls of energy from his forehead that explode on impact (from X1). move does decnt damage and high knockback but has limited range and has to "recharge" like bowers flamethrower

side B- does his patented "dash slash" from X1. Speed, range, and startup lag very close to fox illusion. Most damage and knockback is done at the very end of the move when sigma peforms the slash. if sweet spotted, it does the same knockback of a tipped marth fsmash. but it sends the oppenent up instead of down

Cless

Smash Champion
there wasnt an argument to begin with, you came in insulting us, we gave valid points and you refuse to listen to them. also, why are you pulling the name of my text color out like that?

@cless-I completly forgot her name thank you, but doesnt she join your side in the second legends game.
Yeah, towards the end. The Bonne Pirates join you for a bit at the end of the first game too. But Tron crushes hard on Trigger, so it's all good.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
@ aura & error- yeah i like that energy sythe one too. but my fav is the one with the lightsaber from X1. such a beast.

i think his size/weight/ and power would be similar to ganondorf's in melee

here's two b moves i thought of really quick

B- Shoots those little balls of energy from his forehead that explode on impact (from X1). move does decnt damage and high knockback but has limited range and has to "recharge" like bowers flamethrower

side B- does his patented "dash slash" from X1. Speed, range, and startup lag very close to fox illusion. Most damage and knockback is done at the very end of the move when sigma peforms the slash. if sweet spotted, it does the same knockback of a tipped marth fsmash. but it sends the oppenent up instead of down
I dont remember him useing an energy ball in X1, but then again I kept making him jump up the walls and back down then back up in a loop, so I guess thats why.

his form with the sword was my first thought, but then I remembered how many sword useing AT we had and decided to go with one a little more differentiated(and also my favorite)

B sythe handle toss-this move allows the sythe to fly forward at a high rate then return like a boomerang, it is hard to avoid but sigma is stuck were he is while useing it.

^B teleport slash- this has two effects, first sigma dissapears then reapears either directly upwards or right above the closest opponent(depending on who's around.

if he appears over no-one he does a sweep slash sidways giving him horizontal distance.

if he appears over someone he lashes them with his sythe. after this move he cant attack just like a normal ^B

>B eye laser-he puts his sythe on the ground and then sweep the ground hes on with his laser beams.

Vb thunder shock wave-he stabs his sythe into the ground, creating an electric hock wave sooting outwards along the ground surface. it travels along walls and along the under side of the platform he is on.

dang, he sounds almost like he could be an entire character!

enough with the flameing of each other! thisa is supposed to be the one peaceful thread... just ignore each other and let it go, well all just ignore zorya until he stops spewing flames and sarts speaking with something that adds to the disscussion.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
i forgot comepletely about tron bonne. she would make a great mega man AT

@ error- im likin your sigma moveset. i had a similar idea for his up+b. yeah, and you wont see his forehead bullets if you keep jumping on the walls lol.

but he could easily be an entire character! he would own SOOO much, but sadly that may never be....

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
i forgot comepletely about tron bonne. she would make a great mega man AT

@ error- im likin your sigma moveset. i had a similar idea for his up+b. yeah, and you wont see his forehead bullets if you keep jumping on the walls lol.

but he could easily be an entire character! he would own SOOO much, but sadly that may never be....
oh man, now I want scramble battle to exist more and more, all of these awsome character setups are just itching to be used!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Im kinda tired so I am pretty much done for the night. ya if we had controlable AT I know sigma would be my first choice to pick. and if they ever make/made scramble battle I would buy it as soon as possible as ong as it isnt/wasnt a arcade fighter(I ate that fighting game style so much)

on the note of capcom fighting games- I noticed a compy of marvel Vs. cacom that was 80$ USED, IDK why it is so expensive. any ways just something I noticed.

Cless

Smash Champion
Lack of Tron Bonne love made me boot up Namco X Capcom and try beating everything in the last stage with her and Rock and Roll. So, since Trigger's unit in that game is called Rock and Roll, I'd have to assume that his name in Japan is Rock Volnutt and Rock Man Trigger.

I think I'll play The Misadventures of Tron Bonne after I'm done.

Im kinda tired so I am pretty much done for the night. ya if we had controlable AT I know sigma would be my first choice to pick. and if they ever make/made scramble battle I would buy it as soon as possible as ong as it isnt/wasnt a arcade fighter(I ate that fighting game style so much)

on the note of capcom fighting games- I noticed a compy of marvel Vs. cacom that was 80$ USED, IDK why it is so expensive. any ways just something I noticed.
Because both of those games are rare as hell. What do you mean by arcade fighter though?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Lack of Tron Bonne love made me boot up Namco X Capcom and try beating everything in the last stage with her and Rock and Roll. So, since Trigger's unit in that game is called Rock and Roll, I'd have to assume that his name in Japan is Rock Volnutt and Rock Man Trigger.

I think I'll play The Misadventures of Tron Bonne after I'm done.

Because both of those games are rare as hell. What do you mean by arcade fighter though?
stuff like soul caliber and street fighter and virtua fighter. I just hate their playing style.
yeah they're worth it. makes me wish they would have made a 2 player simultaneous play mega man game.

like aura said, theyre too short though
they could do that with any megaman game realy.
scramble battle:obvious reasons
X9:zero, axle, X, other hunters teaming up for one level which could branch out.
megaman 9: similar playing style to X9.
legends:tron, X, roll?, ect could team up. then there couldbe a free roam system for all at once.

dont forget the online play can make it even better!

I changed my mind about sleep, I slept all day so it is no use now.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
imagine playing through an mm game with a partner. you'd both have to coordinate your platforming skills to get through the levels and beat the bosses. it'd so much fun.....wait....itd be like SSE! dang we really do need mm in this game!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
imagine playing through an mm game with a partner. you'd both have to coordinate your platforming skills to get through the levels and beat the bosses. it'd so much fun.....wait....itd be like SSE! dang we really do need mm in this game!
youre right! dang...this game wil be so epic. only one month more to wait till we get the game, one more month!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Yhea, that would make an awesome game. So now Brawl really is our last hope *dun dun duuuun*
it really is. if mega man aint in this game, i doubt we'll have anything good from mega man for a while....
if any form of megaman besides X, classic, or trigger isnt in brawl, then ya this looks to be a problem.
Ahaha, Trigger does outrageous amounts of damage.
are you fighting him? if so then ya that is to be expected with you being tron. and the fact that he IS megaman trigger.(wait am I confuseing something here?)

Cless

Smash Champion
still playing Namco x Capcom i see cless :)
Oh definitely! Rock & Roll is one of the best units in the game. Good spells and great damage. This is assuming we discount the brokenness of KOS-MOS. She can take everyone out by herself. Tron and the Servbots aren't as great, but still fun.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
*Sigh* Sometimes I wish Namco X Capcom would come stateside.

And I agree with BB, if Megaman isn't in brawl, we may not get anything worth while from MM. Brawl could be Megaman's last shot at greatness.

Cless

Smash Champion
*Sigh* Sometimes I wish Namco X Capcom would come stateside.

And I agree with BB, if Megaman isn't in brawl, we may not get anything worth while from MM. Brawl could be Megaman's last shot at greatness.
I dunno if America would tolerate it. It's a very long SRPG and I guarantee that most people haven't heard of at least half of the Namco cast. Plus, it didn't sell as well as expected in Japan.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Another prophet guys. This one says he's a tester.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134410

Scroll down to post #6 to see his claims. (Note: Niether the TC nor the poster of the sixth post is the prophet. He even claims he doesn't buy it) And to our chagrin, it's synonamous with the "Megaman is not in Brawl" notion. We don't have it easy, do we?

Edit: He may or may not be telling the truth, but in all honesty I don't think the Sonic fans had it this bad.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
What worries me is that in the past, there's always someone with actual info who makes claims that no one believes. I just hope this guy isn't the one, the true prophet/insider. Keep in mind, Samauri Panda came from gamefaqs too and no one believed him either.

Still, as a member of the RMB I won't abondon hope just yet.

Edit: Maybe I'm just paranoid. -_-

Top Bottom