• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I considering model A to be Axl's even though it is model Albert's.
same here

Biometal can easily be created by other means, but the consciousness and powers within it are something that can't be altered. I forgot where i saw that but it's official. (Maybe ZX3 will hopefully get deep allowing us to see exactly how Axl got put into that biometal or why X & Zero don't remember him)

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Yhea. But the Z biometal is bad ***... but sadly only 1 new biometal was introduced in ZX A... the biometals were better than the stupid boss transformations.
QFT.

I now demand that Capcom make me a Model S biometal, lol (Along with the other command mission heroes and drop the Mavericks... it'd be like classic Megaman all over again, lol)

Another thought i always wondered about... if they're all conscious and a few of them don't get along too tell, what do you think happens in the downtime (or when they're al in the same pocket, lol)

If two biometals that dont get along are with each other then i guess they just... insult each other? : P

But yhea a Sigma model would be pwnsome... and when will we get to use model W!?

Also the pattern of Mega man games final bosses =

1. Big machine / Duel with the final boss.

2. Duel with Final boss / Big machine.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
lol @ servbots getting a full place in the 20 things we love about him.. it's official - servbots pwn mettaurs

*is bricked by classic fans*

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I've heard terrible things about that game. Are those terrible things true?
Like what persay? I've heard things like "it's mediocre" or "It's okay" but nothing terribly bad about the game though.

What about Marino? She was 1337 as hell, lol
Oh yeah, Marino is not a bad a character, I just don't use her much. She has rediculous speed in her hypermode, I'll give her that, but she lacks the power to do any major damage to bosses. She is handy for stealing special items though.

His nair could be the top spin from mega man 3
Agreed.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Like what persay? I've heard things like "it's mediocre" or "It's okay" but nothing terribly bad about the game though.
I heard it's a lame RPG story with a ****ty turn-based battle system. I'm not taking anyone's word for it, but that's basically the jist all the negativity I heard about it.

And what about Mega Man X Maverick Hunters and Mega Man Powered Up? What are those like?

miller483

Smash Ace
I heard it's a lame RPG story with a ****ty turn-based battle system. I'm not taking anyone's word for it, but that's basically the jist all the negativity I heard about it.

And what about Mega Man X Maverick Hunters and Mega Man Powered Up? What are those like?
Maverick Hunter X is a PSP remake of the original X game. It features voice acting and the option to play as Vile. Also, all of the collectibles are in new spots.

That's how I would describe it in a nutshell.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Maverick Hunter X is a PSP remake of the original X game. It features voice acting and the option to play as Vile. Also, all of the collectibles are in new spots.

That's how I would describe it in a nutshell.
Are you ****timg me? What's with these stupid remakes? Is the new and ****tier Battle Network, NT Warrior, and Starforce crap really selling THAT well that the older good stuff has just become rehash-cuz-feel-like-it material? Please don't tell me that Mega Man Powered Up is a remake as well...

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
Are you ****timg me? What's with these stupid remakes? Is the new and ****tier Battle Network, NT Warrior, and Starforce crap really selling THAT well that the older good stuff has just become rehash-cuz-feel-like-it material? Please don't tell me that Mega Man Powered Up is a remake as well...
It is. But guess what? You can play as all the robot masters. It's an awesome game.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace

Heh, well it's story isn't Final Fantasy caliber I can assure you. But then again, niether is any Mega Man story. In terms of length, it's longer than most usual Mega Man games (CM took me a week to complete whereas I complete most MM games in 2-3 days). Yep, it has a turn based battle system, but things like Action Triggers, Hyper Modes, and Final Strikes make the battles interesting. Nothing top complicated to learn. I'll admit at first, I thought CM was mediocre, but looking back it's a pretty good game. The story really brings out X's character.

Maverick Hunter X is a 3D remake of the original MMX1, except with few changes in armor location, and Anime cutscenes. Also, Vile is fully playable with his own story and anime cutscenes as well. If your a big fan of MMX1, then I highly recommend Maverick Hunter X.

Powered Up is a remake of the original MM1. No anime cutscenes here, however, ALL robot Masters, two new RMs, and even Roll and Protoman are all FULLY playable along with Megaman and his unarmored form. You can also create your own stages.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Well I don't own a PSP so Maverick Hunters and Powered Up are worthless to me...but good to know about nonetheless.

But seriously though, all I want is a brand new Mega Man Classic/X platforming game. I'd prefer 3D over 2D just to get with the times, but I just want new content in which the protagonist doesn't look like a ******.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
QFT! One good 3D Megaman game seems like something quite impossible though.
i've said it before, and ill say it again. A new classic mega man game with Legends gameplay would pwn! Make it an adventure/platformer/3rd person shooter with WiiMote. As long as they dont half*** the controls it would be glorious

Cless

Smash Champion
QFT! One good 3D Megaman game seems like something quite impossible though.
I guess the Legends series sucks then.

I dunno, I'm not big on Wiimote controls in games that aren't specifically made to cater to the Wiimote. Like, it was ok in Galaxy, but I'd have been much happier hitting a button to do the Mario Tornado.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I guess the Legends series sucks then.

I dunno, I'm not big on Wiimote controls in games that aren't specifically made to cater to the Wiimote. Like, it was ok in Galaxy, but I'd have been much happier hitting a button to do the Mario Tornado.
agreed about the mario tornado. but the Wiimote is perfect for shooting which is what i hope they would use it for, not the shaking function

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Megaman just has to be Monday's update, for it's his birthday!! He should open his very last present on that day and in there should be an invitation to Smash it up with the best of them on Brawl!

X/Blue Bomber 4 Brawl!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, great for FPSes, but I dunno how well it'd work in the 3rd person.
have you play mario galaxy yet? if you have then it would probably be like
shooting starbits, only of course the buster would be faster and the shots would come from mm instead of off screen.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Is
Shooting Starbits
really a spoiler?

Regarding the Character Battle:
Could need some Blue-bomb help with Sonic against Mewtwo. Wasn't Mewtwo one of Megaman's contenders when he lost? Get revenge! C'mon, help a fellow Blue character

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Megaman will be in Brawl. Who else would fit the last third-party slot Sakurai is holding? I dont think Bomberman or Pac-man have a chance.

Bomberman maybe, but NOT pacman..please NOt pacman

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
shooting starbits, only of course the buster would be faster and the shots would come from mm instead of off screen.
I would play and play it again. Over and over again, if that's what Mega Man Wii (perhaps Megaman 9?) was like.

Maybe if it was titled Mega Man 9, it would link the classic series to the X series (Mega Man 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, X [with X being 10] and so forth) and explain what the hell happened in between Mega Man & Bass and X.

Cless

Smash Champion
That'd probably work, but it'd look weird with a cursor all over the place. I dunno, I'd have to see it in action.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
That'd probably work, but it'd look weird with a cursor all over the place. I dunno, I'd have to see it in action.
Ever play Starwars Battlefront? Imagine that, but with a Wiimote and Bomberman instead of a Clone Trooper.

Cless

Smash Champion
I played the second Battlefront, but I don't remember a cursor being overlayed onto the character. It's been a while though.

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
21 hours until the 20th Anniversary... I doubt there'll be a Brawl character announcement, but what do you expect will be on that website come that time?

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
21 hours until the 20th Anniversary... I doubt there'll be a Brawl character announcement, but what do you expect will be on that website come that time?
Something as important as YOU MUST RECOVER, most likely.

NEVER GET YOUR HOPES UP, GUYS.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Most likely he will show a Pokemon or some screen on the main menu that he hasn't shown yet....Start Screen anyone? Then he will reveal Mega Man when we least expect it..

Black/Light

Smash Master
The Megaman Wii game?
This brings up a interesting point seeing as (as it's been said by a source or 2) that MM has a Wii game.

We have no idea what this game is about nor how the ever-changing Mega Man looks in it. . . .but I wonder if they would use that design of MM for brawl. It could be a design that simple looks like a really updated classic Mega Man which would make sense to include in brawl IMO.

Interesting none the less. Like. . . Mega Man would be getting a complete re-birth on the Wii if the Wii MM game goes back to the MM roots and use a up-dated classic design as MM well Brawl also uses that design for it's MM character.

I wonder what MM fans would think about this. I mean, alot of vet MM fans liked classic and hate the newer designs so if it's going to be something as big as a new console game than it would make sense to use the most loved model to bring the series back to consoles.
And if Capcom went out of their way to make a updated classic MM model than it would make sense for that to be his brawl look too IMO

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
This brings up a interesting point seeing as (as it's been said by a source or 2) that MM has a Wii game.

We have no idea what this game is about nor how the ever-changing Mega Man looks in it. . . .but I wonder if they would use that design of MM for brawl. It could be a design that simple looks like a really updated classic Mega Man which would make sense to include in brawl IMO.

Interesting none the less. Like. . . Mega Man would be getting a complete re-birth on the Wii if the Wii MM game goes back to the MM roots and use a up-dated classic design as MM well Brawl also uses that design for it's MM character.

I wonder what MM fans would think about this. I mean, alot of vet MM fans liked classic and hate the newer designs so if it's going to be something as big as a new console game than it would make sense to use the most loved model to bring the series back to consoles.
And if Capcom went out of their way to make a updated classic MM model than it would make sense for that to be his brawl look too IMO
this post has soooo much win its bursting at the seams!!

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman

That...
Would...
Be...
Complete...
And...
Total...
WIN!!!

Top Bottom