• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Yeah, I beat Rafflesian and Ninetales. Axl has them as forms.

What's the SFM fragment alpha do?
It increases your WE by 75% every turn. I have it equipped to X so he can deal full 100% Nova Strikes, for about 30,000 points of pwnage every turn. It also regenerates a bit HP every turn.

miller483

Smash Ace
Megaman I could see in Brawl, but I would pick Rayman over him.(And Megaman isn't nintendo, he's Copcom.) :p
LOL. First of all, welcome to SWF. Second, you may have to do some researching about Brawl. (Mainly in 3rd parties)

Oh, and Nintendo Power has a big Mega Man 20th anniversary article. It's pretty neat. They interview the producer of the Japanese versions of the games. Guess what ONE question they DON'T ask?

Anyway, I'll put up some scans of it later.

Megaman I could see in Brawl, but I would pick Rayman over him.(And Megaman isn't nintendo, he's Copcom.) :p
1. We honestly don't care about your personal opinion, especially if it includes choosing a random playstation platformer character over one of the most iconic faces in the gaming industry.

2. Megaman is spelled like: Mega man.
Copcom is spelled like: Capcom.
nintendo is spelled like: Nintendo

3. Of course we know he isn't Nintendo... neither is Rayman by the way.

Dgro

Smash Cadet
Samus clone? ha, have you ever played a Mega Man game before? Or have you just lost all faith in Sakurai / whoever was responsible for the assload of clones in Melee? >_>

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
I would like him in the game alot.

But hes probobly going to be a Samus clone.
I doubt a robot with hundreds of abilities to choose from will be a Samus clone...
Sure hed still have the blaster, but even thats different...
Mega Man=3 different levels of charge...
Samus=Variable levels of charge...
Mega Man will probably be allowed to run and charge simultaneously...
Mega Man isnt athletic like Samus...so less jumping prowess...
Mega Man would have a completely different final smash...(Rush power form if classic-Falcon/Ultima armor if X)...
I could/would go on, but my dog needs walking...

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I would like him in the game alot.

Samus Clone? NO!!!! C'mon people, one weapon does not a clone make.

First off, Megaman is a bit more diverse in combat ability. Unlike Samus he's close range capable as well a long range. Secondly does Samus ride flying dogs, kick destructive soccer balls, have rotating shields or even fire tornado storms? Finally, I can tell you that Megaman can't screw attack or drop bombs in a morph ball.

Just because they have ONE similar weapon or attribute does not make them clones. If it did, then you'd have to say....

Marth, Metaknight, and Ike are Link clones because they have a sword.

King Dedede is a clone of the Ice Climbers because he has a hammer.

Pit, Charizard, and Jigglypuff are Kirby clones because they can fly.

Roy, Bowser, and Captain Falcon are Mario clones because they have teh FIRE!

Snake is also a Link clone because he throws bombs.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
What does speed have to do with being a clone who has one similar weapon?
I was using that as an example of a particular skill. My examples consisted of not just similar weapons, but similar skills and abilities as well. However, since speed is a bit more broad of skill then I suppose that wasn't a necessary example.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Megaman.. NO!!
Well, I guess the only reason I dont want him in Brawl is because EVERYONE down here is like all over Megaman's nuts and I refuse to join them in there gay fanboyism.. And I dont like Megaman in general I guess.. They should get Bomberman up in this kneegrow.

Del Money

Smash Champion
I kinda liked the MMBN games
I'm going to stop you right there.
Anyway, as far as which version of Command Mission I'd say GameCube, though I got the PS2 version. However, the GameCube version has more content, I hear. And it's worth at least $30.
I've heard terrible things about that game. Are those terrible things true?
Megaman would be awesome for SSBB, hope he makes it in.
I laughed my *** off at this, but only because this guy has Stryks' avatar and at first glance I thought it was Stryks.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGH

Mega Man 4 Brawl

Cough*jerk*Cough[/QUOTE]

Megaman.. NO!!
Well, I guess the only reason I dont want him in Brawl is because EVERYONE down here is like all over Megaman's nuts and I refuse to join them in there gay fanboyism.. And I dont like Megaman in general I guess.. They should get Bomberman up in this kneegrow.
Yhea. We don't give a **** if you don't like the character. Now GTFO.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Megaman.. NO!!
Well, I guess the only reason I dont want him in Brawl is because EVERYONE down here is like all over Megaman's nuts and I refuse to join them in there gay fanboyism..
Um, no. Fanboyism has nothing to do with anything. Sure, I like Mega Man games, but common sense would tell you Mega Man is iconic. An iconic 3rd party character in Brawl only makes it a better game. And I'm 100% positive that no one here wants Brawl to be less than perfect. So you basically lose...
And I dont like Megaman in general I guess.. They should get Bomberman up in this kneegrow.
You fail just for saying, "kneegrow"... that's like dialing 1-800-collect-an-asswhooping, ya punkass nyikkuh.

Asian_Flava

Smash Ace
Well, I said my friend's fanboyism, not yours.. I dont even know you so GTFO my ****..
And yeah, if I dont like Megaman, tough nuts son.. Like I said, Im just throwing in my 2 cents, which has turned into 4 cents :)..
And sorry about the kneegrow thing :)..

Hey mang, Im just puttin in my 2 cents in hur, calm you kneegrow *** down son.
The fact is we don't care if you like Mega man or not, this isn't the "Give us your opinions on weather you like Mega man or not thread"

And no actually you never said your friends fanboyism you just came her and tried to insult us all. So as I said before GTFO

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
it would suck if "Megaman" was in the game, i'd atleast want his name to be spelled correctly (Mega Man) lol i wonder if they could get around copyright by calling him Megaman. Anyways heres some more featurees that are "too creative":

Up B: Rush Coil, this would also do some sort of uppercut for damage, or perhaps if you use it on the ground, Rush could run at ur enemys

Side B: I already explained my dream Side B in an earlyer post, basically you would have Mega Man steal a power from someone like kirby, but you would get a power from one of the mega man games, so if you steal from Sonic you get Quick Man's Quick Boomerang to use until you die or give it up by taunting.

B: Charge Shot, now you can either charge this (wich you can do while moving) or just spam it (like falco's laser, but weaker and you can do it while moving) the ability to shoot this while moving makes it strong.

Down B: Charge Kick, this move is from Mega Man 5 and its the same as Mega Man's usual slide move except it does damage. In Mega Man 5 you have to slide in order to activate this power, making it cool and unique. So its basically Mega Man's regular slide move, except it damages opponents (wouldnt be that good for KO power but would do multiple hits for building dmg)

A: a punch with his right hand
AA: a punch with his right hand, then left hand
AAA...: a punch with his right hand, then left hand, then he shoots his arm cannon weakly, the shots dispurst at a very short range

up tilt: and uppercut with the arm cannon (wich is his right hand btw)
side tilt: a more harsh punch with the arm cannon
down tilt: a sweep

Up Smash: an uppercut with the arm cannon that releases some energy to cover a short height
Side Smash: a swift blow with the arm cannon that releases some energy covering a short range
Down Smash: a powerful Sweep (like Samus')

Nair: a quick forward punch with his arm cannon
Fair: a side kick like Zelda's Fair
Bair: a longer kick like Sheik's Bair
Dair: Captain Falcon's Dair meteor, but weaker and faster
Uair: a backflip like Kirby/Captain Falcons Uair

Running attack: a slide move, like his Dwon B but better for KOing
Ledge attack: quickly gets up off the endge into a slide

I can't think of good throws atm, all i can think of are mewtwos throws so ill prolly edit this later

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Sorry for answering questions late. I just now got access to the internet again. The transition from college to home took rediculously longer than expected. @_@

Anyway, as far as which version of Command Mission I'd say GameCube, though I got the PS2 version. However, the GameCube version has more content, I hear. And it's worth at least $30.

Edit: And yeah, X and Zero are the destroyers. I found Axl and Cinnamon useful toward the end as well.
What about Marino? She was 1337 as hell, lol

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
It wasn't meant to insult you it is just the truth.

Anyways, just completed Mega man Zero 4 (In just under two hours) final boss was pretty easy.

I really wanna get MMZ3 next considering (From what I have gathered) MMZ4 lacks some major elements that were in the previous MMZ games.
Hell. Yes. It. Does. Seriously speaking if you wanted to get the ZOMGWTF effect, you should have played from 1 or 2 onward... btw, the boss was easy, but tell me the theme wasn't worth it?:chuckle:

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
...Might have to listen to it again then with the volume turned up higher XD

But for MM ZX3... a way to revive what the Biometals used to be?...
So much win, also, where the hell are all my X series characters???

(Insider's note: according to the Rockman Zero Perfect Works, there were in total ten specific heroes of the Maverick Wars era, each possessing a weapon that was listed in the "Shining Arms". The confirmed characters in this group are X, Zero, Harpuia, Fefnir, Phantom, and Leviathan... maybe ZX3 will reveal that Axl, Cinnamon, Massimo, and Marino were the others? Maybe we'll get their biometals??? - Now I'm sad that Spider went and blew up... Model Sp (for Spider) would have owned)

Top Bottom