• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
oh! lol... i knew it looked familiar

Edit - while im in picture sharing mode, here's the reason why i love the zero series:

:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Old but good... even Sera knows that EXE = fail.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

translations courtesy of rockman tanjou

Cless

Smash Champion
I don't know about that translator note. I thought that Megaman was talking about Tron and Roll shooting missiles at him because of their seeing the picture.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I don't know about that translator note. I thought that Megaman was talking about Tron and Roll shooting missiles at him because of their seeing the picture.
yea, they mentioned that as being what he meant... im sad i can't find any X series funnies, lol

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
No, it doesn't. The translator note says, "Yuna is teasing Trigger so he's threatening her with a missile."
im sorry, another translation i had said that and it cleared it all up for me

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
I just assumed it was about Tron and Roll in the first place. I'm just a crazy good Legends fan.
lol, same here since i thought that without seeing the note... :chuckle::chuckle:

btw, lol @ trigger in the very first panel... seven years with the two of them... that's rough:chuckle:

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
just thought i'd post a little something that'll get us into holiday spirits:

now i can't wait to hear "Megaman Get!" for Brawl... lol Megaman lingo, ftw!:chuckle:
WOO!!!
Sorry...I like VGcats...
Which has had an update drought for a while...
X showed up in the latest Snafu comic (google it)...
Its not about X but...it makes him smarter than Master Chief...
Which is probably so...
Being a reploid built by Light and all...

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
How come theres so much haters against megaman.EXE, its a good game.
Kind of random, but I guess Ill answer that...
Battle Network broke away from what was considered a Mega Man game...
It had a loose RPG basis on a small field of adventure...
The chips were a constant annoyance...waiting for the good one and then doing the insta-kill...
It was overly repetitve...You had to go back and forth...over and over...fight a boss...and then repeat...
Far too much text...about 50% of the games are text...It feels like they tried to make a FF quality/length story-line through text alone....They failed...
The battle system was, as said before, annoying...
Battles become a tedious experience rather than an enjoyable one...
Tutorials are consistent throughout the entirity of every installation...They cant be skipped...They take far too long...And they say the same thing in EVERY game...
I could go on...but everyone else will do that for me...so...yeah...
Thats why...
I played another BN game recently...
I put a post about how I liked it...
Now...I hate it...
The good qualities of the game fail to outweigh the annoyances...
The game just gets annoying, boring, and tedious...

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
But it aint a true megaman game, and besides they took all the elements of megaman, and seriously after 3 it all started to go down.. .hard...

anyway, RMB, were gonna have quite possibly the biggest role in this here project:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3480585&postcount=700
lego already saw it, he likes XD
THE BADDLE HAS JUS BEGUN!!!! R.M.B. FOR THE EPIC WIN!!!!

Err...what is it and how does it work exactly? 0.o

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well its gonna be hand drawn, rmb will be the main club, and well expect a lot of stuff some have seen in the brawl rooms, only with a hell of more action, also Im gonna draw most of u guys, already know how to draw bluebomber(storm eagle with helmet) and error (megaman x special armor with sword think that was him) tough not really sure of the rest...

What about me?

You can use the green MM one that you always use as myself and find some way to incorporate the Ice man edit angel dude into my character. Like... as my conscience or.... a super form or alter ego or something.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
But it aint a true megaman game, and besides they took all the elements of megaman, and seriously after 3 it all started to go down.. .hard...

anyway, RMB, were gonna have quite possibly the biggest role in this here project:
Well that is going to be very interesting...

You should throw in the Mog Squad...

It would be hilarious!

tirkaro

Smash Champion

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im actually thinking in adding the Waluigi club... whatever the name is, just for laughs XD

also lego yeah ill probably use like a fusion/hybrid of both freezeman edit and ur sprite...
oh rite tirkaro ill use ur sprite I guess, ull be like rayman, with no arms and such...

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Well its gonna be hand drawn, rmb will be the main club, and well expect a lot of stuff some have seen in the brawl rooms, only with a hell of more action, also Im gonna draw most of u guys, already know how to draw bluebomber(storm eagle with helmet) and error (megaman x special armor with sword think that was him) tough not really sure of the rest...
If yur gonna use my character...which I dont care whether you do or not...
Hes modeled off Prometheus...
His helmet supposed to be like a knight's visor put up...
Red cape...(my original idea was with alchemic runes on the back and inside(Circular in nature) but that didnt work with the sprites so I cut it, but if youd like to incorperate that...Id be cool with it...) Normal Zx-ish waist area..not like Prometheus'
Other than that just use the sprites as a guide...(colors)...
So yeah...just in case you decide to use my character...
Its right there...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Alright ninjuku, already saved ur description when I star making the comic, also im gonna use the top membersof every club, with exception of RMB, being my fav. club, ill probably use most of u guys...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Alright ninjuku, already saved ur description when I star making the comic, also im gonna use the top membersof every club, with exception of RMB, being my fav. club, ill probably use most of u guys...
What about for the people that are actually in multiple clubs?

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Ok...cool...
Im shooting for Robot Master by the way...
So I may be a (more) main character...
Maybe...
If bluebomber says it is so...
I guess Ill just continue supporting the blue bomber and bluebomber will see if Im RM material or not...

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143

hell i like it too... if you need me as a charactr, just think of a black, short haired Giro (with saber, lol)

THE BADDLE HAS JUS BEGUN!!!!
i lol'd hard when i saw this - X6 for the win!

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
heh. just beat megaman 2. by the way that is a SWEET game. i cant imagine how awesome it was back then .

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
also remember that his armor scheme is blue and black (favorite color combo) and thanks for all he good stuff stryks

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
also remember that his armor scheme is blue and black (favorite color combo) and thanks for all he good stuff stryks
Yur favorite color scheme is blue/black???
Mine is black/white...

@Stryks...
Yeah really thanks...
When do you think this will be up???

EDIT:@SonicMario...
um...well...just promise you wont look too hard then...

binki4

Smash Apprentice
guys yesterday i was so mad of megaman losing the caracter battle but i hope it better be megaman on the corocoro magazine on dec 15 or i will be so mad for not putting him in the magazine but buy the way megaman birthday is next week monday and it, finaly here so i want to see is megaman appeard in BRAWL but it not appearing it s a ******* worst non radical birthday ever in megaman birthday, so it better be radical awesome RIGHT NOW

RDK

Smash Hero
Binki4, just to let you know, your account at Play 2 Win has been approved.

You guys should let me know when people from the clubs or SWF apply at P2W, because I normally don't approve people that I don't know myself.

0_Zero_0

Smash Cadet
Hehe.. i hope megamen does get to be in Brawl, i argue with my friend on who should be in Brawl: Megaman or Bomberman. Megaman Ftw lol.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
guys yesterday i was so mad of megaman losing the caracter battle but i hope it better be megaman on the corocoro magazine on dec 15 or i will be so mad for not putting him in the magazine but buy the way megaman birthday is next week monday and it, finaly here so i want to see is megaman appeard in BRAWL but it not appearing it s a ******* worst non radical birthday ever in megaman birthday, so it better be radical awesome RIGHT NOW
Translation:

"Guys, yesterday I was so mad about Megaman losing the character battle but I hope Megaman appears on the Coro Coro magazine on Dec. 14. Otherwise I will be very mad about them not putting him in the magazine. By the way, Megaman's birthday is next week and it's almost time, so I want to see Megaman appear in Brawl. But if he doesn't, it'll be the worst freaking birthday of Megaman's uneventful birthdays, so it better be radical awesome this time."

I hope I don't come off offensive for translating your posts. We're very glad to have your enthusiasm for MM in Brawl, but you need better typing skills.

@evryone else: For the record, my favorite scheme is cerulean/silver.

Top Bottom