• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

binki4

Smash Apprentice
i don't care about another 3rd party or even the veterans and newcomers, i like to see megaman tomorrow morning in the smash bros dojo and so of megaman joins the brawl movesets, final smash, music, stages, and all of that stuff so i am mid excited on dec 3rd update tomorrow and i am sure about it

R.I.D.L.E.Y. will not get back up with another thread.

Or they will and it will be closed again. XD
(Unless Ridley is released then all hands free)

S.S.S. FTW!
Sonic for Brawl!
See look your stirring trouble again not like your club is that original anyway considering they copied the club idea and dont even have a different skin on their site.

Zian

Smash Cadet
Well i bet this has already been said, but i dont want to read 600 pages so.....If they bring back any form of megaman I think it should be Mega Man X. He's just 10 times sweeter.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yes megaman x is cool, but adding him over the original just doesnt make sense IMO, its like adding legends for no apparent reason, so original ftw... X is cool tough...

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Yes megaman x is cool, but adding him over the original just doesnt make sense IMO, its like adding legends for no apparent reason, so original ftw... X is cool tough...
I agree with you. It would be cool to see X as an alternate costume (I don't think it would even make him less like X unless Rush is involved in the moveset), but classic or *groans* star force Mega Man have the best chances. I'm crossing my fingers for classic.

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
well, lets hope he is. If he is in tomorrow or not, either way i think i will rip my hair out,ya know from excitement or disappointment.

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
if he is NEWCOMER anytime before his next round in character battle, you can be sure he will win.i am just imagining how sweet he will look on brawl. yay

Tony_

Smash Ace
Not to detract but I saw a post reguarding Sonic being played at E for All. Sonic is to Brawl, as Fox is to Melee. That should be why he wasn't used as much. He is the fastest character in the game. More so than Falcon.

1. Why are you posting that here?
2. It takes more than a fast land speed to become top tier.
3. Sonic has no projectiles.
4. Sonic was apparently difficult to get to grips with.
5. I have almost finished MM ZX, very good so far.

brandutt845

Smash Apprentice
Do you think Megaman will be alot better than Samus? I mean if Sakurai added him in, if he was smart, he would stick to the games and give him the abilty to charge while running.

FINAL SMASH: RUSH FTW! He'll come in and fuse with Megaman like in MM7

Machspeed

Smash Lord
It would pwn if Megaman was tomorrows update. About a year ago, Megaman in brawl would seem quite against the odds, but since I've recently found out it's his 20th anniversary; not to mention SNAKE getting in of all the people, I think he really has a pretty good shot.

With the coming of all these new characters, and most of the features Sakurai has mentioned, this is a likely candidate for best action game of '08. :D

binki4

Smash Apprentice
every body i got some megaman movesets

B standard special moves : mega buster

>B forward special moves : mega shot
^B up spcial moves : rush coil
down special moves : slide kick

smash attack

A punch

AA double punch

AAA punch punch kick

UP A uppercut

down A down kick

MEGAMAN FINAL SMASH :

RUSH BLAST

you could defeat your opponites with his blast fist to knock them out

and then boom they gone

these are movesets for megaman in brawl

Machspeed

Smash Lord
That's completely untrue.
Though impossible to achieve a full balance on a game, a character may be better than another, true.

What I'm saying, is that the skill of the person controlling a character, can overcome their disadvantages.

Though impossible to achieve a full balance on a game, a character may be better than another, true.

What I'm saying, is that the skill of the person controlling a character, can overcome their disadvantages.
Yes but we are not talking about their skill we are talking about the character being better than the other, not the person playing the character.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
tires don exits

whether mega man is considered good or not, im still maining him. but more likely than not he'll be pretty good cuz sakurai wouldnt make a third party character suck just out of politeness to the other company.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Classic Mega Man > X
Silly SiegK, always accidentally reversing your "<"s with your ">"s.
LOL so true...
i can almost see the Mega Man Joins the Brawl!! video now......

*prays and waits for mm's confirmation*
epicness ona huge scale.
megaman plus 20 other characters will be confirmed tomorrow. plus a brawl demo.
subtract 18 of those twenty characters and then it would be the best update ever.(we dont want to know EVERYONE before the games release)
Do you think Megaman will be alot better than Samus? I mean if Sakurai added him in, if he was smart, he would stick to the games and give him the abilty to charge while running.

FINAL SMASH: RUSH FTW! He'll come in and fuse with Megaman like in MM7
I hope megaman is put higher on the tier list, but if he has the ability to charge, shoot, and fire while running then he would definatly be higher. at least I would think so.
tires don exits

whether mega man is considered good or not, im still maining him. but more likely than not he'll be pretty good cuz sakurai wouldnt make a third party character suck just out of politeness to the other company.
I was thinking the same thing.
he's really the only third party character left to get out
unless there are more third parties, but I doubt that at this moment.

BTW I finally got Super Mario Galaxy (thats why I wasnt around for the past day), and I am going to have to say, best game I ever played.

the level designes are extremely clever and the last one is the most aw inspireing I have ever seen. I also love the power ups, they make the game all the more fun. by far though, my favorite thing about this game is the fct hat none of the levels leave a bad taste in your mouth. you can go back and have just as much fun doing the level all over again. this game definatly deserves the title of greatest game ever made.

(I got this as an early christmas present, thats why I got it before X collection, I have 10$ saved, 10 more and I can order the collection.)

Top Bottom