• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm an ignorant *****, who is this pulseman, is he third party?
No, but he hasn't appeared on a Nintendo system...he use to be 3rd but he's 2nd for 10 years now at least

His special attack is used by Pikachu though...since it's by the same creator

Rex+

Smash Ace
well i dont think Sonic was planned to be released this early. I just think they needed to appease us for the delay
See, now they should've delayed the game first then give us Sonic confirmation.
That would've made me so much happier.
But everyone should keep their eyes on the Dojo in November. After all, Megaman's 20th Anniversary is coming up, so Sakurai just might surprise us with Megaman.

Sinn

Smash Lord
well i dont think Sonic was planned to be released this early. I just think they needed to appease us for the delay
Totally agreed. I think that if it wasn't for the delay, they'da kept Sonic a secret until a month before the game came out or something.

Rex+

Smash Ace
Totally agreed. I think that if it wasn't for the delay, they'da kept Sonic a secret until a month before the game came out or something.
Exactly.
Who reveals a secret EVERYONE is dying to know the truth about months before the game is even released?
If Nintendo wanted to, they could just keep Sonic away from a confirmation and just let him be a secret character for players to stumble upon in their games.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I just had a sudden image in my head of a blue beam landing down from the sky, forming into Mega Man, and then having his helmet materialize over his head. Then the brawling starts.

In any case, I gotta go to sleep. Later all.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I just had a sudden image in my head of a blue beam landing down from the sky, forming into Mega Man, and then having his helmet materialize over his head. Then the brawling starts.

In any case, I gotta go to sleep. Later all.
later Sinn, Cant wait to see that epic teleport entrance!!!

3.....2.....1.....GO!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Suuuuper fighting robots MEEEEEEGA MAN!!

Guts-Mega man VS Snake VS Falcon VS Chuck Norris Mii = ZOMG!?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
isn't that spot thing based off of the english alphabet or something? Now link to me the thread that explains this whole ****ty theory anyway.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
The theory is flawed; it basically arranges character at random because they don't follow any rules regarding names. Like they call Link, Link, but other characters by their series' name.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well thats just plain stupid then. MEGA MAN FOR BRAWL!... You didn't used to support Waluigi did you?

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
my theory is megaman is going to be in the game, what would brawl be without him? it wouldnt be a absolutly perfect game thats for sure, megaman is just the finishing touch it needs.

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Megaman is sure to be the next runner up for a 3rd party character. The only way he won't be in is if they think Megaman and Samus are too similar (which there not, really).

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Well this could all be just a poor attempt by Sakurai to put the icons in alphabetical order. He messed up along the way then decided to milk it.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to be a negitive nancy here. But all I'm doing is just trying to accept the fact that Megaman might not get in.

I would love for Megaman to get in and all, but if the icons ARE set up in that way it would mean that Megaman would HAVE to go in Icon 19. The thing is that Pikmin could also be Icon 19. So if Pikmin does get that spot, and the Icon theory is indeed true, then Megaman won't be in brawl period.

I still have hope for Megaman but I also expect the possibility that he may not be in. This would at least soften the blow of being let down in my eyes.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Sorry to be a negitive nancy here. But all I'm doing is just trying to accept the fact that Megaman might not get in.

I would love for Megaman to get in and all, but if the icons ARE set up in that way it would mean that Megaman would HAVE to go in Icon 19. The thing is that Pikmin could also be Icon 19. So if Pikmin does get that spot, and the Icon theory is indeed true, then Megaman won't be in brawl period.

I still have hope for Megaman but I also expect the possibility that he may not be in. This would at least soften the blow of being let down in my eyes.
its called a theory. there is a chance he doesnt even use that to determine characters. it may have been a pattern seen that is just a bit of chance.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
Still doesn't hurt to keep it in mind.

It helps to expect dissapointment.

I'm sorry if I'm not as confidant as I used to be about Megaman. I'm just getting ready for the worse possible scenario.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Evolution is only a theory too, but evidence shows the truth
there are also MANY flaws in the theory of evolution as well, just as there are some BIG ones in the icon theory

for example

Link is Rinku in Japan.

So Rinku is RI.
Why would he use the name Link to represent the The Legend of Zelda Franchise? Certainly Zelda is not link, how is she represented by the name link?

If you take a good look at that theory you'll see it has many kinks, the biggest ones being how sometimes they use a characters name or a series name to represent a franchise, and sometimes they use english or japanese spellings. i think the only real order is from ssb, to ssbm, to ssbb

Shuma

Smash Hero
THe Icon theory makes no sense what so ever, and it has holes. For Example, Sonic's icon is 20, so everyone assumes 20 is the last number why? it makes no sense.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
THe Icon theory makes no sense what so ever, and it has holes. For Example, Sonic's icon is 20, so everyone assumes 20 is the last number why? it makes no sense.
if its based off the alphabet then I would think the number would be able to go to 26...

who made this theory anyway?

it seems like a complete pile of giberish and non-sense.

Top Bottom