• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Stryks

Smash Hero
... Dear god will it kill ya to do some investigating?!

the link is on the 1st post of this page...

also for some reason to countdown wont apepar for me, can anyone else see it? if so how longer till the countdown ends...

tirkaro

Smash Champion
See what Strykes says is what I'm talking about.

If it IS true and 19 is Pikmin. Then kiss Megaman Goodbye.

But X is still possible.
seriously, why cant people learn to stop it with that icon BS? its obvious olimar will be in brawl, and its obvious the blue bomber will be in brawl. the icon theory is not god. especially the alphabetical theory, since it doesn't make any sense anymore.

and please. not X. classic all the way.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Who's the Nintendo Classic? Mega Man. X was good, but it wasn't as inspirational to the gaming industry.

Classic MM is an Icon.

Stryks

Smash Hero
GTFO n00b, u dont know shiz about megaman, if u believe hes a smaller samus, so go back to your n00b whole and live ur n00bish life...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
megaman X has a few more skills. as for impact, yes megaman classic had more impact, but that doesnt mean X isnt any less loved.

I would prefer X over classic, But I still hold the original close to my heart. as long as I have one with the other as a alt Im happy. or even if I only had one.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
From now on, when we say "Megaman for Brawl", let's just assume it means X or Classic, because they're the most popular. And Legends, Zero, etc. aren't as big as those two)

(And .EXE is just flat-out disgraceful)

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
putting X as a assist trophy is a very BAD idea. for all we know, if they did that, they might not make megaman playable period.

If anything I would preffer megaman as playable.

X or classic for brawl!!!!(mainly X)
how would that make classic not playable?? They would have already decided to put in classic, and X would be sort of an afterthought.

From now on, when we say "Megaman for Brawl", let's just assume it means X or Classic, because they're the most popular. And Legends, Zero, etc. aren't as big as those two)

QFT

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion

yes I totally agree with that.

I dont care witch of the two gets in as long as it is X or classic.

Megaman for Brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Heh, I was going to post a .EXE for Brawl thing right there but I couldn't find one :chuckle:

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I know alot of you would hate me for this suggestion but, do you think we should start this thread a-new?

who ever makes the next thread though should have the following abilities/capabilities:
1. visits the thread often
2.can edit posts so they can have the first page contain information that was added such as changes to the move set, general info about megaman, characters we thought about but decided against, and other info.
3.a fair and decicive person.

anything else you guys think he/she needs.

so do you guys think we need this? cause the first page seems a little...lacking to me. but if you guys think it is too much trouble I understand.

ChaosDaWicked

Smash Rookie
So i was wondering if we did get Megaman (X version) would you all want regular X plain blue like when u barely start the game or would u want a X with the Capsule Armors already equiped? Unless u wanna count that as his Final Smash.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
So i was wondering if we did get Megaman (X version) would you all want regular X plain blue like when u barely start the game or would u want a X with the Capsule Armors already equiped? Unless u wanna count that as his Final Smash.
normal as regular blue and capule armors as F smashes.
I would also like to start the new thread, but if you guys dont want me to who do you want to if it is done? we'll need feed back and a majority vote.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
megaman absorbing powers is a must as to how he would is still unknown, we assume either:
A. a absorbing barrier that allows him to copy any B power into his buster gun, cnanging his shots.
B.a special energy ball that coppies powers when it make contact.
C. a absorbation grab move
D.by defeating a opponent.
E. other

Top Bottom