• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh ****, if they do add another character from Sonic...and it's knuckles...

...think about it...

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
no omega zero, sorry, but if anything classic and mmz zero (the soul). i say this cuz the zero series, being one of the better ones storywise would be a great inclusion in the SE (and 3d + zero series = win.)

*i happily admit to being a zero series fanboy (that doesnt mean i dont love the others as well...mm all the way!)

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
cold... thats what that was... but more and more, im beliving it'll be classic (not like thats bad!)

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
With 2 3rd party characters confirmed, there's only one left. Either MM, PM, Geno or BM could be in Brawl.. *Most end with man, apparently* Pac-man..No, I don't see it, Bomber man.. All he would do is throw bombs and that's it. Megaman = epic win, he has an original moveset, and if they show a video of him "joining the Brawl" it would be him vs. Samus. DUH. Oh yes, Geno. ****. This is hard.. Umm.. I think I'll choose.. MM.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
With 2 3rd party characters confirmed, there's only one left. Either MM, PM, Geno or BM could be in Brawl.. *Most end with man, apparently* Pac-man..No, I don't see it, Bomber man.. All he would do is throw bombs and that's it. Megaman = epic win, he has an original moveset, and if they show a video of him "joining the Brawl" it would be him vs. Samus. DUH. Oh yes, Geno. ****. This is hard.. Umm.. I think I'll choose.. MM.
geno is a mario character.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
QFT

On Sakurai's poll, he put Geno in under the "first party" category
Which is what I've been trying to tell people from the start. He's made by Square, owned by Square, but will indefinitely be a Mario character forever. Where's Mario? Where is he going? He's staying right there on Nintendo for ever and ever. So where's Geno? Where's Geno going? Anywhere Mario does. Nintendo has Geno under their thumb.

Its basically "Duh" except not as stupid or rude.
Hahaha! Pwnd.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Im really confident Mega Man is in this game, but I fear we will have to wait a while to see his confirmation because he is like on of the last BIG announcements to create hype they have left.

We've already gotten Snake, Robust 1&2P mode, Online, Sonic,....whats left?

Sinn

Smash Lord
On the Geno thread, Psycho brought up the point that Konami was in the credits for the demo version of Brawl even though Snake wasn't playable in it, but that Square wasn't. On top of that, does anyone happen to know if...maybe Capcom was in the credits? Or maybe they just put in Konami since it's been so widely known that Snake would be in...

:: shrug ::

tirkaro

Smash Champion
On the Geno thread, Psycho brought up the point that Konami was in the credits for the demo version of Brawl even though Snake wasn't playable in it, but that Square wasn't. On top of that, does anyone happen to know if...maybe Capcom was in the credits? Or maybe they just put in Konami since it's been so widely known that Snake would be in...

they dont need to show credits for capcom. konami's on there, since it's already known that konami has part in the game.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I found out about the credits from this thread...

...and I found out Square wan't on it as well (as capcom not)...

...I think it's just NOT to reveal spoilers...

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
Megaman definetly deserves a spot in brawl. He should a way of gaining peoples powers prehaps by killing that char. He'll then recieve a bar for how many uses of that power he can have.
b:megablaster(chargable and for obtained powers)
forward+B:rush dive(get on rush at hit the enemy with pure speed)
down+B:teleport
UP+B:power jump(lights megaman on fire does a double jump)
not the best list but thats what i thought of

Sinvoid

Smash Apprentice
Well with the extended time i can look forward to Megaman Being in it alot more now, chances increased especially with sakurais comment on wanting the best of the best in the game. Btw to MM sux, your type of criticisms is considered well harassment, if megaman was alive, but in my opinion you only do this cause your a 40 year old virgin home alone with nothing better to do but to try and make people feel bad cause well, your mom said no to going to prom with you and living in her basement isn't doing anything for you.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
definetly a starmie, but anyway I can't wait to seeMegaman in Brawl, I am having really high hopes for him as i know a bunch of you have as well

Cinder

Smash Master
ah I see now. typical 4chan/gamefaqs troll. or starmie. my money's on that.
My money's on starmie...they need to work on tracking users...but I guess it's impossible...oh, if only...

@ MM SUX (or should I say starmie): we could use some logical reasons...just like I asked on your anti-Falco thread...and don't use "hes gay" as a reason...

The following opinion is on this post to avoid spamming...

Yeah, Megaman would be cool...I wouldn't be surprised if he got in...I would definately use Megaman (maybe not a main, but he's still cool ;))

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My money's on starmie...they need to work on tracking users...but I guess it's impossible...oh, if only...

@ MM SUX (or should I say starmie): we could use some logical reasons...just like I asked on your anti-Falco thread...and don't use "hes gay" as a reason...

The following opinion is on this post to avoid spamming...

Yeah, Megaman would be cool...I wouldn't be surprised if he got in...I would definately use Megaman (maybe not a main, but he's still cool ;))
They CAN track users...

Cinder

Smash Master
They CAN track users...
I mean, like, find out if a user is a banned user with a different email, etc...in other words, they'd need to know the actual person, which, unless I'm mistaken, is either impossible and/or illegal...

What I'm babbling on about is that a banned user can use a different email, computer, etc. to make a new account, so they can continue to troll, SPAM, etc...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I mean, like, find out if a user is a banned user with a different email, etc...in other words, they'd need to know the actual person, which, unless I'm mistaken, is either impossible and/or illegal...

What I'm babbling on about is that a banned user can use a different email, computer, etc. to make a new account, so they can continue to troll, SPAM, etc...
Can't they ban their IP address or something? Won't that fix that problem?

tirkaro

Smash Champion

its not. the mods/admins can still look at user's IP adresses, which is legal. IP adresses can never be changed, unless you use a different computer in a different location.

Cinder

Smash Master
Can't they ban their IP address or something? Won't that fix that problem?
I'm not that computer-saavy, but wouldn't using a different email and computer (?) make it hard to ban an IP address, since they could just use another...I mean, unless the IP address is stored in your DNA, which is then scanned by any keyboard...

@Tirkaro: he could be in a different location...couldn't he? Friend's house, relatives...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not that computer-saavy, but wouldn't using a different email and computer (?) make it hard to ban an IP address, since they could just use another...I mean, unless the IP address is stored in your DNA, which is then scanned by any keyboard...
Changing your e-mail adress isn't going to change your IP...

Personally if they want to keep getting different computers and all that stuff or whatever just to troll...That's just pathetic and sad...

He'll have to keep moving from computer to computer just to troll? Getting them all banned...

Cinder

Smash Master
Changing your e-mail adress isn't going to change your IP...

Personally if they want to keep getting different computers and all that stuff or whatever just to troll...That's just pathetic and sad...

He'll have to keep moving from computer to computer just to troll? Getting them all banned...
Yeah, I had a feeling email change wouldn't work...but you never know, someone could be crazy enough to change computers...it's sad, yes, but there are people who would be happy to do it...and that freaks me out

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
stupid trolls.

but yeah on the credits thing, of course Capcom or Square arent creditted yet. Its still a SECRET. We never saw SEGA at the bottom of the DOJO till Sonic appeared anyway....

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
stupid trolls.

but yeah on the credits thing, of course Capcom or Square arent creditted yet. Its still a SECRET. We never saw SEGA at the bottom of the DOJO till Sonic appeared anyway....
Oh hey, I didn't notice they added that SEGA at the bottom...

I'm even more confident that's right!

burrito

Smash Lord
Okay, I've been thinking this over and rolling around the possibility in my head and I've decided upon something. I feel pretty confident and would like to make the following prediction:

Next week, on Wednesday, Megaman will be revealed to be a playable character in Brawl.

I believe this for many reasons that I don't feel like going into at the moment. So, if I'm right, well, that would just be dandy. I want to be able to quote myself for bragging points.

Top Bottom